Anyone heard of Partner with Paul?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by NavPitt, Mar 23, 2008.

1. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Active Member

ChrisPotter: I actually tryed to get it cause it was only $10, but luckly my card didn't allow it.
    Lucky you!

Partner with Paul, and you'll take a fall!
  2. MBullock

MBullock New Member

A couple things about all of this.

First off, TJam..I have noticed that you have a lot to say on this issue. Are you legitimately concerned about all of this or are you doing lots of advice based on self promotion? I notice that you have many links associated with your profile, so was just wondering.

As for PWP. This is a lead generation site that, based on your info, will direct you toward a business opportunity. I was directed toward the Herbalife opportunity and am extremely glad of it, as it has worked out great for me. I knew it was a business venture, knew there were costs involved and knew I would have to work at it, and work hard if I wanted to be successful. I did make my investment back in 6 weeks - although I decided to put that money in my business, and lost 26 pounds in the process thanks to the products (and no I am not obese - currently 5'11" and 178lbs).

My point is that if you can read between the lines and figure out that this is only a lead system to present business opportunities, then you can decided for yourself as I did.
  3. TJamMoneyMan

First off, TJam..I have noticed that you have a lot to say on this issue. [/quote]

I have a lot to say on a LOT of issues!

MBullock: Are you legitimately concerned about all of this or are you doing lots of advice based on self promotion?
    When someone scams me out of my time and money, I am legitimately concerned, as anyone SHOULD be!

We are all here, those who are sincere, looking for a FOR REAL biz opp.
    Looking to discover/uncover scam and do our fellow SINCERE biz peeps the favor of sharing such knowledge.

AND, like those who pimp weigh-loss products, one of the biggest sources of SCAM in America, involved in promoting our own biz opps in the process - that's why MOST, if not ALL, members here at WAHF have 'links associated with their profile'.
    That's called a signature file btw.
    Virtually ALL forums have this feature.

I have found a number of good biz opps by checking out the links people here at WAHF have in their sig. file.
    I appreciate this feature, and use it myself to promote what I honestly think are decent, non-scam biz opps.

MBullock: I knew it was a business venture, knew there were costs involved
    Yes, there are costs involved in any biz offer, but that pamphlet is scarcely worth the paper and blank CD's they are printed on.
    Trying to jack people for $40 for that useless pamphlet, by calling it an opportunity to make money, is one of the most obvious rip-offs I have come across.

As long as 'Paul' is paying money to advertise this rip-off, I'll be spreading the news that it's a scam - which costs me nothing, and yes, gets me some promo benefit in the process.

That's but one reason forums exist in the first place!

MBullock: My point is that if you can read between the lines and figure out that this is only a lead system to present business opportunities, then you can decided for yourself as I did.
    If this is ONLY a lead system, then that pamphlet should be free, or offered at cost.
    If 'Paul' wants to present a biz opp. he could simply do that, openly and honestly.

Instead of saying this 'opportunity' is none other than HERBALIFE - which 'Paul' correctly realizes would send most leads running and screaming in the opposite direction, he tries to get you for $40, which no doubt happens quite often.

That's a pretty lucrative scam in itself no doubt:
    Sure, he wants leads for his HERBALIFE MLM 'offer', but I bet he doesn't mind getting LOTS of $40 payments, from those who are too disgusted to waste anymore time trying to send that FORTY DOLLAR RIP-OFF PAMPHLET back where it came from.

It's no secret that there's lots of money to be made on those who either neglect or forget to return that FORTY DOLLAR RIP-OFF PAMPHLET, and other similar lead/rip off 'offers'.
  4. MBullock

MBullock New Member

TJam,

I am not going to get into a "mine is better than yours" argument. I will give you some facts though, as I did join an opportunity presented by PWP. As a small business owner, I send out these packages to prospects who wish more information. Part of this decision package is a personal call to explain everything and answer questions prior to them joining. My personal stats with regards to those that send the packages back when they are not interested is 85%. Which means only 15% are charged the $40. I would have to send out a couple thousand packages every month just to be able to afford to live. Not sure about you, but I do not have time to spend doing this. I make my money by retailing the products and assisting those that I introduce to the business to be as successful as they want to be. Simple as that.
  5. TJamMoneyMan

MBullock: My personal stats with regards to those that send the packages back when they are not interested is 85%. Which means only 15% are charged the $40.
    ASSuming I believe you:

NO WAY is that package worth $40!

It's not even worth ONE dollar!

Whatever percentage gets tagged with that cost, it' a rip-off!

Simple as that.
  6. TheSnackMobile2

TheSnackMobile2 New Member

I am so thankful for your opinions and useful information in this post TJamMoneyMan because I have no intention of doing Herbalife in my lifetime and was almost thinking about sending Paul some money. After doing a google search, I landed on this site. This is a great site with tons of information, good and bad, which is wonderful. Good luck to all of you making Herbalife work, and I am not putting down their products or anything like that. I am just saying it's not for me.
  7. Interesting,

As is the case with most online deals, all one has to do is plug in the name of company and scam, and bingo, you will get a good feel for deal before you waste any money, works for me. Just be aware that many will put XYZ scam on their blogs to try and catch people who are looking for unbiased information, so be aware of this tactic being used my more and more people now as the word scam is now being overused and abused.

Success to all,
  8. TJamMoneyMan

It's also good to include FORUM with your word search, or even the name of a particular forum.

Yes, all the promoters have keywords SCAM and REVIEW sewn up.
    A couple of forums mentioned in particular, along with the biz opp search words, will get you some forum threads on that particular biz opp.
    You have to know which forums to use though, as all don't seem to come up.

For example, warriorforum.com is good to use as an additional biz opp keyword search BECAUSE, since many promoters use WARRIORFORUM as part of their review blog keywords, you'll have to use warriorforum.com to avoid landing on just another affiliate 'review' site - apparently a lot of people use this search engine technique!

The website IMreportcard.com is another good investigative research tool, though hardly inclusive of all IM biz opps...
  9. stylin

stylin New Member

Partner With Paul has an affiliate program that can make you a decent amount of money. They are legit and they do pay on time... I have tested them out and things are worth a try if you have a website that can bring in some good traffic.
  10. HopeIsFree

HopeIsFree New Member

NavPitt

I have tried this company...Partner with Paul.
    I am careful of any company or person representing a company that is not honest and up-front. If they say it's free to join, it SHOULD BE FREE TO JOIN. PERIOD. If there is an additional cost to join, that should be stated up-front. Some of these companies say it's free to join, but all you can do for "free" is receive emails from them, so that they can advertise their business, which in reality does cost something in order to make any money with them. To me, that's dishonest.

Commission Junction, Amazon, Google, Clickbank, and countless other companies will allow you be become an affiliate, sell their products, withOUT having to pay them to do it. Make sure you're dealing with a reputable company before you give them your hard-earned money! [​IMG]
  11. KarenSmith67

KarenSmith67 New Member

I have recieved emails about partnering with Paul, and they have gone where so many others have "the round file".

To each his/her own, if someone sees this program as a fit for their needs and wants, then by all means, give it a shot. You will not know unless you try.

I have noticed that no matter what business a person is affiliated with, there will always be people who badmouth the business. I personally like to do my own research when looking into opportunities. Once I have done my research, then I make a choice.

I am so glad I no longer need to search for a business that fits my needs and desires, and it allows me to help others be successul...NOTHING better than that my friends.
  12. Regine

Regine New Member

I agree with NavPitt. Joining should be free. I have tried several programs before I figured out that there are lots of scams out there. However, there are a few legitamte business out there although sometimes hard to find.
  13. JWalker34

JWalker34 New Member

i jus received an email from the same person today...not even sure how he got my new email...its like brand new...whatever...i read his stuff....i was hopeful like everyone else...HOWEVER...he states in his first shpeel that he is accredited by the BBB...and yes he is...a serious F....he had over 56 complaints jus this yr....12 of them were solved...he is a munipulater..tell anyone you know not to even open the email....

This Business is not BBB accredited
    Partner With Paul

http://www.partnerwithpaul.com
    BBB?®
    F Rating

On a scale of A+ to F Reason for Rating BBB Ratings System Overview

all i did was copy and paste...good luck in everyones endeavors...if and when I find a credited place that all of us can make money...I will gladly share with all...xoxo
  14. marcromero

marcromero New Member

looks like a list building site for Paul lol, Also I think its funny that on one line he says "no ridiculous claims or bs" but above that he says "click here to watch the 136k a month video" that seems a little ridiculous to me.
  15. CJConsulting

CJConsulting New Member

I haven't been on this forum in a long while until tonight. For the life of me, I do not understand why people won't just share their business with people?

I understand lead generation and agree that it works...but if you provide people with real value, you get a customer - and maybe even a friend! - for life. Maybe it works for him. I'd rather stay safe and tell people exactly what is on offer and what is required of them.

KUDOS to all of us who work legitimately and sincerely want to help others!

Blessings,
    Christi J.
  16. TJamMoneyMan

CJConsulting: For the life of me, I do not understand why people won't just share their business with people?
    That's what we ALL do with our signature file CJ!
    [​IMG]