Anyone here make real money in affiliate marketing?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by Claire, Feb 26, 2009.

1. starintsky New Member

robinincarolina
    I found writing is ok, I think I like it too! It is just those endless instruction where to write, you know what I mean, blogs, pages, posts and their structures and then I have another issue, english is not my first language but don't worry I'll get there!You gave me nice support replying so that's good too.
    I'm in the Xmas spirit, listening carols etc., that is slowing my work at the moment, hey ho haste never delivers so time is for everything...Merry Xmas!
  2. Gen1 New Member

Hello, Robin in Carolina

I just had a look at your page "How I finally made some money". Thank you for the excellent and detailed instructions on how to build 5 keywords into the squidoo lens.

Thank you for sharing and good luck with your dating site!

Warmest
    Gen
  3. dl_stpierre New Member

starintsky
    Try going to The Keywork Academy. I signed up with them and have learned a lot about article writing. You can sign up with them for a 30 day free trial. In that time you should have a better grasp on how to write your own articles. Just an idea.
  4. jessicasilverma New Member

one idea is cpa networks where you can get paid per email submit or even when they type in their zip code, this works good for insurance offers and big companys will pay for these actions because they know it will pay off in the long run, try joining some forums and see what other people are doing, good luck
  5. weddingflorist New Member

The only affiliate marketing I do is for companies/products that I actually use and really believe in. I run my own floral business providing the flowers for weddings. After years of doing that I've also created a complete course to teach others to do the same. With that I have compiled all the things I use that I recommend and some of those are affiliates. I find I have generally high rates of success with those but I credit that to it being a very specific and close group of companies. Anything's possible though! [IMG]
  6. damasco9 New Member

Not everybody who are affiliates on clickbank or other programs are making money,that's for sure..but some are doing quite well with it..the secret is in the list and traffic you get..if you have traffic on you're site you make some money[IMG]
  7. TweetGirl New Member

Thanks for posting, I have been interested in this myself.
  8. aaronempowered New Member

The first affiliate sale I made was because I finally got a few things right. (I actually got 2 sales, but one refunded) Even better it was a recurring monthly $30 commission! Very exciting when you get your first one. Here's what made the difference from then on:

1) I finally did proper keyword research. You need to find a keyword you KNOW you can rank in the top 5 for considering the competition, and also that is something people are going to spend money on.

2) I learned the balance of true content and SEO. Optimize articles, but don't spam.

3) Make sure what I was recommending was actually good, by using it. It came through in the writing.
  9. WahIdeas New Member

CJ is a great place to start to get ideas on what you might like to do for affiliate marketing.

My blueprint for success? I've been doing online affiliatre marketing and business for over 10 years. Trust me, I've tried it all and then some!

Choose a program on CJ, or your affiliate network of choice. Promote it, market it, and sell it like crazy. You WILL be noticed by the company you are promoting as a "super affiliate". After some time of success promoting, or selling their product, approach said company directly. Explain to them who you are, and that you'd like to form a direct relationship with them.

What does this do? It cuts the middle man out, ie. the affiliate networks. The networks make their money by taking a cut from the company, and the affiliate. In bypassing the middle man, you as an affiliate can make more, AND the company you promote will be paying less. A win-win for you both.

Does this type of relationship require more work? You bet! But as with anything in life, you get out what you put in...and in the meantime, I have been able to form some pretty amazing personal and business relationships...WELL worth it in my opinion!