Anyone into All Natural, Non-GMO, Non-STEROID, Non ANTIBIOTIC, Non GLUTEN ORGANICS by iHERB

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by YAGOOFT, Dec 21, 2013.

1. YAGOOFT

YAGOOFT Active Member

As a self proclaimed health nut, I research health issues religiously looking for the best All Natural, Non-GMO, Non-STEROID, Non-ANTIBIOTIC, Non-GLUTEN Organic foods and supplements, then you should check out the low prices on thousands of name brand products available under one site.

If you are like most, you research companies and search for individual products you are interested in, but this takes time, so now you can stop searching and find it all at one site which is easy to navigate and has great customer service. I use Amazon like most to check prices, but with new $35. level of purchase to get free shipping, it is no longer the deal it once was given most items I need and order were under that price point.

Here is the challenge, visit iHerb.com and check the selection and prices for yourself. I am blown away at the selection and prices, much lower than I had been paying before, and believe me, I always seek out the lowest prices including shipping and handling, never mind taxes which Amazon hits us for now in every state but a few which are still sales tax free like NH.

Unlike most MLM nutritional supplement companies, where you most often pay more for less, or worse, a product which has little or no verifiable track record, here you can access all the best name brand products for less. As one who has used and evaluated every new product for health and nutritional purposes, I do my own research, not rely on MLM hype, so if you are tired of the same old same old when it comes to your health, learn to earn with iHerb. Organic-Direct is the future as I see it, and with their Pay It Forward $10.00 bonus for first orders, and free shipping over $20.00, see how much you can save on items you are already purchasing.

www.iHerb.com

Wealth Without Health Is Worthless,