Anyone know a legitimate online income?

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by hkswma, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Sean Byrne

Sean Byrne New Member

The best advise I can give you is to try the Profitlance course my Mike Andrews. Its packed with information about how you can make an income online... It will take time, effort and alot headaches to achieve success online.. so keep that in mind! If you can get past that.. you will be flying!
  2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

to happymamma - how long did it take for you to make money with this?How do you get the word out about it?I must admit that I am always leary of the 'free' stuff because usually nothing is really free.You either spend a lot of time on it or you end up spending oodoo bucks in advertising...

I love what I do as a home business but am always interested in seeing what is out there as network marketing is definitely the millionaire maker and several streams of income can't hurt!
  3. netresult

netresult Member

Quoting: happymamaThere are free business to start out there. The one I joined was. My family didn't think it would lead to anything because it was free. Just because it's free to start off, it don't mean that you don't have to put in a lot of time and effort. So don't disregard something because it's free. It worked for me.

What did?
  4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

When I look for a legitimate online business or opportunity I think its best to look at it just like you would a traditional brick and mortar business. Ask yourself what is my product? Is it marketable. You can have the greatest website and the greatest training but if you are selling widgets and no one wants widgets then you have no business. Next you must look at your skills and see if the business fits your skills. If you need to be on the phone and you hate the phone then this isnt the right opportunity for you. Next you have to learn how to advertise. You must make a budget and stick to it. Again treat this as a business.

One of the advantages of online opportunities is that they take care of alot of the problems you have with traditional business. They have systems to hedge you. Overhead is low, initial investment is less and you can enlist others for support.

Id say do your research find your passion and jump in. Also be sure that when you invest its in a tangible product so you dont have a garage full of unused kits.

Adam Frederick
    302 476 2753
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I agree with Adam. You have to have a real product to offer someone. When you are searching for a home business there are a lot of scams out there but there really are a lot of legitimate home businesses also. Things to look for:
    1. Is it a product that most people want?
    2. Is the business aspect something that anyone can do and not just
    a super salesman?
    3. Will I have the support I need to help me be successful?

Becky
  6. WorknfromHome

WorknfromHome New Member

I make money online. Its not get rich quick but it does put some extra cash in my pocket. When I was unemployed for 6 weeks it paid the bills. I invested my time and only $2 and have been making money ever since!
  7. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Yes, check out Coastal, I've been with them for a year as of 9/14.

I'm with the Coastal WealthBuilders.
  8. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Quick Personal Testimony.

With the CWB you pass up 2 sales at your level of entry, but can profit from All sales below your level of entry.

I came in at Platinum Level 3 - In my year, I've made over $30,000.00 (in my pocket) Plus, 1 training sale. I have 1 more Platinum/ L3 I pass to my director, then I'm a Release Level III director! Steph has helped me with EVERY sale I've made. Whether or not she receives compensation.

The only Two sales I ever pass to my Director is 2 Platinum sales, I keep any & all Level 1 $1000 profits& Level 2 Premier $3200 profits.

This is how I've made over $30k in my first year, and have started my team on the Road to HBB success.
  9. twnuck

twnuck New Member

First of all I would say that any real business requires an investment of both time and money. WIthout that you don't have a real business and you are just looking for a job

Next, make sure you are looking at a business that sells a REAL PRODUCT of value. Ask yourself if you would buy it. If not, find another business.

There are many great opporunties out there and this forum is a great place to find them. Just always follow the rules above as I've found them to be a good litmus test in creating my multiple income streams.

Todd
  10. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Todd,

I totally agree. I couldn't deal with a product, that didn't use myself.

Excellent point! [​IMG]
  11. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

hkswma,

That's an odd thread title. Are you actually wondering if anyone has ever made any money online, are you asking what the popular making money techniques are, or are you asking which make money online programs are not scams?

NS
  12. Working Hard

Working Hard New Member

Hi hkswma,

There are many ways to make money online.

If you are looking for a way to earn money for free you are not going to find one - They Don't Exist.

Think about it for a second, why would anyone tell you how to make money online for free if they are making $100,000 a year.

My suggestion is to be realistic, don't look for something for free, look for something which will actually work.

I have tried some schemes (scams) and been burned, some programs may seem nice and easy - even cheap - but take it from me, the best ways to make serious money online are to pay for them.

Google for feedback - thesiteprogram+scam - this will help to some extent.

Kind Regards

Richard
  13. Newbie Shield

hkswma,

I just received a free powermall. I haven't tried it yet but the stores in my sig file and many other big name stores are participating. It seems that this business is quite legitimate.

You and your downline receive discounts on items you will buy from those stores each month whether or not you do it through powermall. I reason that you might as well get the discount and build a downline to get commissions 9 tiers deep.

You also get a free webspace. You do have the option of hosting it where ever you want if you'd like to add a blog, ad programs, etc. But you don't have to do that. Everything is free and they don't bother you with upsells. They have several free tools for tracking sales and downline. I still can't believe how good this is for free.

Newbie Shield
    Now into residual income
  14. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Working on-line is possible and you can make money but you do have to work. This is where a lot of people think they have been scammed. They fall for the hype and think that if they just buy the product and read it they can be successful. You have to actually do what the program says or work at whatever system you are going with. I am with a travel business and I love it, it doesn't seem like work at all. Also I get to take trips for very, very discounted prices. Listen to this call if you need an idea: 646-222-0102.

Becky
  15. jschuman

jschuman New Member

If I was starting over today I would conentrate on building a private label rights information products business. Very good money to be made and very easy to start.
  16. karls1973

karls1973 Member

Quoting: westfam11Working on-line is possible and you can make money but you do have to work.

The most important factor that determines how successful you will be in direct selling is you!

Beyond yourself, the three most important factors in your direct selling success are:

- the nature of the product or service
    - the strenght of the company and its financial opportunity
    - the particular team you will be working with and the support they
    will provide

There are plenty of opportunities out there, you just have to find the right one. Listen what others have to say, but don't believe in those $6,000.00 checks for just 3 day's of work! It ain't happening!
  17. JenaV

JenaV New Member

Hi guys,

If I may interject.

As of right now, time leverage is VERY appealing to me!
    (3 kiddos = Soccer, wrestling, Kickboxing, pt room parent, and Basketball! M-Sat = I'm busy!!!!)

But I wouldn't have it any other way! In case you all are wondering... the answer is Yes I do all of my follow up call & my Associates 3 ways from the my Home Office, Road, Gym or Field.

This is another reason I love my home-business, I can take it with me where ever I go. So, answer to the Thread question is yes there are legit home businesses, I have a legit business. Yes, you can be successful from home using the internet.

You really should look for something that will tailor to your lifestyle. So whatever it is that catches your eye... Be sure to turn it upside down and try to poke holes in it. Now just because you've poked a hole in it, can you live with that hole.

Is it something you can work with? Because this isn't a perfect world.

Just like a promotion in the work place, there are some sacrifices. Like, long hours, restricted vacation, or maybe relocating... but those are things we debate for the security of our futures.

Wishing those searching the best.

Jena
  18. iwah4u

iwah4u New Member

Quoting: WorknfromHome
    I make money online. Its not get rich quick but it does put some extra cash in my pocket. When I was unemployed for 6 weeks it paid the bills. I invested my time and only $2 and have been making money ever since!

I can show you how to make money online AND receive free products! All you need is a paypal account and less the $10 bucks to start. Interested? PM me now! Sound to good to be true? Just ask me for proof!

Isn't what you are doing is a scam. You ask someone to send you $10 or $20 for information on how to make money. And all you send them are the steps on how to post in forums like these and get others to send them money through paypal?
  19. Newbie Shield

Do what you love and the money will follow.

I don't care how worn out that cliche becomes.

I'll say it over and over again.

Get obsessed with a topic so that you become the topic.

Then you'll be able to churn out a high volume of high quality articles. Then you will get return visitors. Then...you get the idea.

You guys are making this much more complex than it is.

You do your research (several month, a year or more)

You KNOW what you are talking about.

You SEO it.

You register it and promote it in other ways.

You add to it every day.

You create press releases.

You monetize appropriately.

That's it!

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  20. southbank63

southbank63 New Member

I find this all very confusing.. I'm waiting for the light to dawn![​IMG]