Anyone know about FreedomBlue Home Business System?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by ajenko, Nov 18, 2006.

1. ajenko

ajenko New Member

I'm interested in knowing more about FreedomBlue Home Business System/International Success System? Their site doesn't give any info - just asks for money to find out about them.

2. martin48

martin48 New Member

Yes. I signed up for the information dvd last Sunday March 25th. Their website said I would have it within 48 hours but nothing so far. They pester you with e-mails and I spoke to some one from Sydney twice and as soon as you sign up there's nothing.

3. asimp

asimp New Member

I haven't been able to find out anything about them either. I keep getting email after email with no substantial information in relation to what they even do.

I run a home based business that other people can easily get into and we supply our information at no charge. We even allow you to see the entire business presentation before you make your decision to part with any money. If you're looking for a business to run from home feel free to reply to this post and I will be more than happy to show you what I do.

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

sounds kind of annoying.

6. hnjrivera

hnjrivera New Member

Yes I would avoid it, it is probally a scam.

Hilda

7. michelleh

michelleh New Member

hi asimp, would like to read some info about the home based bussiness you do, can you send me some info please?

8. sovereign

sovereign New Member

Hi asimp, can you send me some info about your home based business please?

9. TopMentor

TopMentor New Member

Never heard of it... is it brand new?

Brian

10. exherbie

exherbie New Member

Don't waste any further time or money. Been there done that. International Success System aka Freedom Blue is Herbalife in disguise. Well let's say they were. Folded just like all the others and the people who ran it were complete and utter mongrels.
    Stay well away.

11. mez

mez New Member

hi can u send me some info on your work from home business pls?

12. persevere

persevere New Member

Freedomblue is still active and have been advertising in a Vague manner in Queensland Newspapers.
    Their web site is bestonlinebiz.com
    They do not mention what their business is upfront, which will always cause suspicion.

Google "Freedom Blue" for more info.

No Matter what they call it, it is still Herbalife....

13. miku

miku New Member

hi I would be interetsed in your home based business. Can u send me some info on your work from home business pls?

14. Casper

Casper New Member

I smell a scam about this thread stay away.

15. nbjg74

nbjg74 New Member

Hi asimp, can you send me some info about your home based business please?

16. mrsbunder

mrsbunder New Member

Hi, can you email me some info on your home based business?

Lucille Flynn, Lmbun@aol.com

17. pogie81

pogie81 New Member

Hi Assimp

could you please send me some information on your homebased business?

Thanks

18. channy_1985

channy_1985 New Member

Hello, ive been contacted by these people also. I was already VERY supicious when this woman emailed me out of nowhere and when i asked her what the home based business actuall is, she told me that its best if she send info which explains it all. I received a 13 page booklet and i still have no idea exactly what the business is or what you do!!!! That whole booklet gave me no real info at all!!! I have now Googled it to be sure it is a scam and sure enough, i found this thread.

I would really like if you could send me info on your home based business asimp? Thanks so much.

19. johdi

johdi New Member

Hi Asimp,
    I too am interested in your home based business, Would appreciate if you could send me some information on this.

joh_di@hotmail.com

Thankyou.

20. drazzi

drazzi New Member

I'm so glad that discussion boards like this exist. The FreedomBlue home based business totally came accross as a scam considering the fact that they cgarge to view the business!

Asimp could you please email me a copy of your home based business to: sarahizzard@bigpond.com

Cheers