Anyone know anything about Skinny Body Care?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by bcm85, Jul 13, 2011.

1. ghall184

ghall184 New Member

I joined skinny body care on July 20th, 2011 with the gold pack where I received 6 bottles of pills with 120 pills in each bottle, I ordered that many because I wanted to try the product and also give them to friends and family who would be willing to try them. So far I have lost 9 pounds and have to get back in the gym to tone up. My sister and best friend are also taking it and I am getting positive feedback from them.

As for the comp plan I have signed up one person with skinny body and I and received a check and even if I didn't sign up anyone I would receive a check because of the spillover system.

I have been involved with internet marketing since 2006 and so far Skinny Body Care is the best company that I have experienced. You get a a choice of 7 pre made website that does 95% of the presentation for you and other promotional materials that are professionally made that explains the natural products that the weight loss pills are made from and the two support groups that I am I involved along with skinny body care gives loads of information on a daily basis. . There are also nightly conference calls and/or webinars with the top earners in the company and because the company is only 6 months old there are plenty of opportunities. All you do is point people to your website and , ask them to fill out a form and take a free tour. If and when they do then invite them to the nightly calls and that is all you are required to do

Skinny Body Care will have it's first infomercial launch and print ad in sept. 2011 so with that you will have a better understanding of the company. I am happy with Skinny Body care.

2. Robertbonan

Robertbonan New Member

Many people are watching to see what Skinny Body Care will do in the NEXT 12 months.

I can tell you that so far it is very promising and SBC is here to stay. As of August 2011 SBC has less than 12,000 distributors with one Crown Diamond and Many Diamonds.

* SBC is in over 100 countries.

* How much is it to Join Skinny Body Care - $69.95 + s/h

* Second month on auto purchase $59.95 + s/h

* Is Their a monthly auto ship to stay active so you can get a check. yes $59.95

* What do I need to do at the lowest level to get a check? Nothing
    Because it is a 3X8 forced Matrix. So if your sponsor is working the program and you happened to be one of his/her first 3 people you will get spill over to earn up to $1,618 per month

* Is their a quota to stay active to get a check? (In other words do I have to maintain X amount monthly sales) NO. Just stay on auto purchase $59.95 + s/h. You can earn up to $1,618 with NO sponsoring. Watch the movie.

* Do I have to pay for a replicatable web site to promote the program? NO. You actually get a total of 11 web sites English, Spanish, Dutch and Italian. More languages coming.

* Can I JOIN free and get a free web site? Yes. Everyone pre-enrolls free so you can experience the powerline and watch the many people that upgrade to paying members.

* As a pre- enrollee will you get paid on the hundreds of people that will upgrade from your powerline of people that pre-enrolled after you? NO, how ever if you do upgrade you are guarantee an $8 dollar Check and if you are lucky to be one of the first 3 people sponsored by your sponsor and your sponsor is diligently working SBC then you will get spill over and get paid more money.

* The most you will earn if you sponsor Not One person or 1 or 2 people that go to work is $1,618 paid down 6 levels.

* As a Distributor earn a Fast Start Bonus on all personally sponsored people of $25

* So at what point can you get the product FREE. With 3 people you get your money back $75

* The magic number to go up the Ranks is sponsor 3 people, but I like 4 better because with 4 people that help 4 others to do the same will get you qualified in Volume needed at each Rank.

* how much can you earn on Matching Bonus? Earn from 50% one generation of Matching bonuses and up to 100% Seven generations of matching bonuses.

* Bronze - 3 Personally Enrolled Active Distributors or Preferred Customers each qualifying with at least 50BV in personal volume. Earn on 7 levels in Matrix, Matching Bonus, $1 on 1st Generation Bonus, World Wide Bonus Pool in 5 income streams.

* Silver - 1 active Bronze distributor in 3 separate enroller tree legs (Out of 9 People you need 3 people to be Bronze ??“ One in each leg) OR - 10 Personally Enrolled active Distributors or Preferred Customers each qualifying with at least 50BV in personal volume. Silver distributors are also required to maintain a minimum 600BV in total team volume in their enrollment tree. Earn on 7 levels in Matrix, Matching Bonus, $1 on 2 Generations Bonus, World Wide Bonus Pool in 5 income streams.

* Gold - 1 active Silver distributor in 3 separate enroller tree legs (Out of 27 People you need 3 people to be Silver ??“ One in each leg) OR - 50 Personally Enrolled active Distributors or Preferred Customers each qualifying with at least 50BV in personal volume. Gold distributors are also required to maintain a minimum 3,000BV in total team volume. Earn on 8 levels in Matrix, Matching Bonus, $1 on 3 Generations Bonus, World Wide Bonus Pool in 5 income streams.

* Platinum - 1 active Gold distributor in 3 separate enroller tree legs. (Out of 81 People you need 3 people to be GOLD ??“ One in each leg) OR - 100 Personally Enrolled active Distributors or Preferred Customers each qualifying with at least 50BV in personal volume. Platinum are also required to maintain a minimum 10,000BV in total team volume. Earn on 8 levels in Matrix, Matching Bonus, $1 on 4 Generations Bonus, World Wide Bonus Pool and $1,000 achievement bonus in 6 income streams.

* Diamond - 1 active Platinum in 3 separate enroller tree legs. (Out of 243 People you need 3 people to be Platinum ??“ One in each leg) OR - 300 Personally Enrolled active Distributors or Preferred Customers each qualifying with at least 50BV in personal volume. Diamond are also required to maintain a minimum 50,000BV in total team volume in their enrollment tree. * Earn on 8 levels, Matching Bonus, $1 on 5 Generations Bonus, World Wide Bonus Pool and $5,000 achievement bonus.

* Crown Diamond - 1 active Diamond in 3 separate tree legs. (Out of 729 People you need 3 people to be Diamonds ??“ One in each leg) Crown Diamond are also required to maintain a minimum 250,000BV in total team volume. * Earn on 8 levels, Matching Bonus, $1 on 5 Generations Bonus, World Wide Bonus Pool and $25,000 achievement bonus.

* Royal Crown Diamond - 1 active Crown Diamond in 3 separate tree leg. (Out of 2,187 People you need 3 people to be Crown Diamonds ??“ One in each leg) Royal Crown Diamond distributors are also required to maintain a minimum 1,000,000BV in total team volume in their enrollment tree. * Earn on 8 levels, Matching Bonus, $1 on 5 Generations Bonus, World Wide Bonus Pool and $100,000 achievement bonus. See the pay plan Table chart for more info on Phase #6 in page 6 of 8

I study pay plans and I can tell yo that this is one of the simplest and generous pay plans that I have ever seen. Go a head a compare this pay plan to Mandura, Longevity, Jeunessee, Mannatech, Ameriplan, Boresha, AlivaMax. These companies have very good products and services, but the bottom line is the pay plan. If the company does NOT pay people will NOT stay.

My favorite company right now is SBC. You pay for the product and they give you everything else for free. Not one web site but 11 and more to come because of the need for the movie to be in the specific language, French, German ect...

3. Ourhappylife

Ourhappylife New Member

This is the first business that I can truely say lives up to its claims. Both my husband and I have lost weight. In two weeks I lost 2.5lbs and my husband 8lbs.

I joined SBC in July and I am a Silver. The Support and training from my upline is outstanding. I am fortunate enough to have joined a team with the top leaders in our industry and they care about your success. I am a firm believer that you need to follow leaders to enable to be successful yourself.

Our team website is jammed packed full of training on everything you need to build your business, weekly calls, ideas, tips, testimonies and so much more. I'm so grateful that I finally found a team of people who care about your success and you as individual.

4. ImprovedLife

ImprovedLife New Member

Effective Sept. 1st Skinny Body Care is removing all inactive members from our matrix.
    This will give new distributors the opportunity to join at a level higher than usual with out
    having to do anything but join!

You will need to join by midnight, Wed. Aug. 31st to take advantage of this
    once in a lifetime opportunity with Skinny Body Care.

5. ivyjteo

ivyjteo New Member

I was going to join skinny body but when I read the comp plan it put me of I'm currently in a program with a simular payplan of one straight line which they claim to put paid members under you.I currently have 11024 paid members under me The pay $25 quick bonus for the first 3 people beneath you.4 weeks ago I received my first $75 quick bonus but that was from my own personal sign ups.

They claim you can earn up to $2,047.50 per month without ever enrolling a single person.

Thats yet to become a reality.They pay weekly...Theres been three more payouts since my first quick $75 bonus I have been paid $2 for a signup referred by one of my personal referrals....nothing what so ever from any of the 11024 paid members placed under me as they claim showing in the back office.....

6. AustinCowboy

AustinCowboy New Member

I recently join Skinny Body and have several questions! I tried emailing the guy in charge of the powerline with the simple question, do we "distributors" actually sell the pills like with most companies, or are you relying 100% on the 1 bottle required purchase from each member? He simply said: contact the person who signed you up.

That's NO answer, since my sign-up person is new also, and doesn't know the answer. I mean, I workout 5 times a week, and do not need diet pills... they will just stack up here at home, unused! Not sure where they are getting the money to pay out each month! Is that a ridiculous question to as?

7. moneymarketer

moneymarketer New Member

I too can vouch for the Skinny Body Care product. I lost 21lbs in 6 weeks but the most profound effect was on my sugar levels. I'm an insulin dependant diabetic and since taking Skinny Fiber I have been able to reduce the number of units of insulin. It has also helped with my energy levels which have increased considerably.

I make money through selling the product.

8. Morris_Sekiyo

Morris_Sekiyo New Member

I would avoid all multilevel marketing programs, this one included. Even where the products are effective--and weight loss products are almost never effective--the cost is consistently too high for what you get.

I've got a relative who gets into one after the other, and everyone is "different" than the last. She's always just sure "this one's going to make a ton of money," and of course they never do. In her case, she works hard and at least manages not to lose too big. But I have yet to see one that wasn't a waste of time.

So get a real job or do real work, avoid get-rich-quick schemes, and if you need to lose weight, eat less and exercise more. Make sure you eat some vegetables--and I don't mean French Fries--so you'll get the fiber (which is one of the "key ingredients" in Skinny Body Care. If you need a metabolism boost, drink a cup of green tea. So you've got your fiber, appetite suppressant and metabolism boost, and it cost you next to nothing. You want even more benefit? Go for a half-hour walk: boosts metabolism, suppresses appetite, AND burns calories! And is FREE!

By the way, I tried to do some research on Skinny Body Care, but there are about 20 websites offering "reviews" that are really set up to get you to buy into the program. That alone, if nothing else, would make me VERY skeptical.

9. JennyO

JennyO New Member

I'll admit I have always been pretty skeptical of programs like this but it seems like it has worked well for a lot of people. Thanks for changing my perspective.

10. ivyjteo

ivyjteo New Member

With any weightloss program you still need to eat sensibly.
    I use the acai berry tablets which I purchase 2 bottles a month through Ebay for $11 a bottle.On top of that as a diabetic I try to
    keep to a low carb high protein eating plan.Part of my daily one hour excercise consist of a 10 minute brisk walk to the local shopping mall
    I walk the whole length of one floor of the mall placing cards on counters bank machines food tables then I walk the 10 minutes back home again.In the afternoon do another 1/2 to hour walk all toll. To control my weight and stay healthy costs me $22 a month for my Acai Tablets,$50 every six months for my business system plus
    paper and ink cartrages to print out my own promotional material.

11. trishpartyka

trishpartyka New Member

TJamMoneyMan
    I sorta agree and sorta don't. If it is working for her and she is aware for the risks than that's awesome. What better way to sell a product than be a living testimonial. [​IMG]
    On the on the other hand, I have used weight loss supplements before and in my experience, long lasting affects are only through a healthy lifestyle change of clean eating and exercise.

12. trishpartyka

trishpartyka New Member

ivyjteo
    You sounds like you have a great way to exercise and leave your business opportunity an/or products "footprint" all over in an area were there is a lot of traffic. I haven't really used offline methods, but that one seems pretty cool! [​IMG]

I hope you have GREAT success!

13. GHiLL

GHiLL New Member

WAH Mom

Hello,

I joined skinny body care last month. Can you email me about your progress so far.

Thanks

Germaine Hill
    [email protected]

14. sgk918

sgk918 New Member

TJamMoneyMan
    I think it is irresponsible to qualify ANY statement with ALL of them etc etc. I also use Skinny Body Care, after being unable o lose more weight on my own despite going to the gym regularly, and watching what I eat. I am NOT DYING to lose weight, and because I am also diabetic, which makes it hard to lose anyway, as well as Having High blood pressure, and Hight Cholesterol, I checked it out with my DOCTOR first, who told me he saw no problem with the ingrediants list, that in fact they were beneficial to the body. I have come down to 210 lbs from 244 since July. I am pleased with this as I did not want to lose to fast. I want it to stay off!!. In addition, the added effects have been stabilzatioon of my diabetes, hbp, and chol, and a reduction in tha amount of medication I have to take. My doctor is so pleased he is seriously contemplating, recommending it to his other patients, as he was constantly on me about my weight and levels befor SF. This is NOT a DRUG, IT IS a 100% All Natural Weightloss Supplement WITH a 100% Empty Bottle Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason! I haven't seen many companies who will stand behind their products like that!! And yes, I am a business owner, and satisfied customer of SF

15. sgk918

sgk918 New Member

eaglegene
    Skinny Body has folks making as much as $30-40 ,000 a month down to $100 or more a month or less. Any business success depends in your own best efforts, so it really doesn't matter what others are making as it does NOT deermine what you will make from your efforts. I am more concerned with knowing that when I do earn my dollars, the company won't rip me off, and WILL pay me!! SBC has more than proven thatdothistoday
    The folks making money have no problem showing you their checks, but once again, what they make has nothing to do with what I will make from my own efforts.

16. ghand

ghand New Member

Looking at some of the pages in the SERP from page 1 of Google, I am seeing what appears to be dubious "third party" perspectives of SBC while they smack of being either developed or at least conceived by SBC or its distributors themselves. I need to do some more research on the active ingredients before passing judgment. What I will share with you is my success with the One Day Diet- basically think Slim Fast shakes one day and eat normally the next. Your metabolism does not recalibrate to a new lower caloric intake level and you are only a few hours away from your next good meal. Worked VERY well for me and there is no standing order for $60 of pills every month

17. ghand

ghand New Member

Morris Sekiyo- You avoid ALL multi-level programs? Really? So you don't purchase groceries from a super market or clothes from a retailer at a mall? You don't shop at Wal Mart or Target?

Those are multi-level programs in case you hadn't noticed. The big exception is the consumer gets absolutely nothing in the end

18. BabyStepsMama

BabyStepsMama New Member

WAH Mom
    WAH Mom: I didn't start taking it immediately. Once I started taking it, I noticed that it helped stabilized my blood sugar. I am hypoglycemic. Then after a week, I lost 2 pounds.
    I have heard about it, the sad part is I feel its a rip off, you can buy fiberweigh at walmart for $15, its purer and safe for people that have blood problems, you probably didnt ask your doctor about it huh? Well I hope you did. The ket ingredient is great, You can also buy nooodles to help all your concerns. Glucomannan noodles are what are used in Asia to keep the people thin and healthy.

19. luvinarizona

luvinarizona Member

I am a Distributor with Skinny Body Care and really enjoy using Skinny Fiber. I lowered my cholesterol by 19 points in only 4 months. I've also lost 31 lbs and trimmed my waist by 2 inches.

Just thought I'd give my 2 cents about Skinny Fiber.