Anyone need any help with PL?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by makemoneyonline, Apr 22, 2008.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Hey guys, I've been away from the forum for a while because I am finishing up my university degree. My last exam is tomorrow (YAHOOO!) So I'm available to answer any questions about profit lance or to help out in any way I can. Just send me a PM if u need help.

Cheers
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Just thought i would pop by and say good luck in your exams, what course did you take? [​IMG] i dont have too much time at the moment myself as i have exams in about a months time but i do my best.
  3. DarthVendar

DarthVendar New Member

Hello Makemoneyonline

I am new to the Profit Lance and wanted to ask about those Adsense sites the course gives you. I know that you need to host them yourselves but I am a bit confused about something. It says that you can host them all without having to host each of them on a separate domain, but what kind of a website should I make for them? Are the purpose of these sites so you can add the Adsense advertising to them? I have no idea what I should make a site about?
  4. makemoneyonline

Thanks Hemjoe!
  5. makemoneyonline

DarthVendar: Hello Makemoneyonline

I am new to the Profit Lance and wanted to ask about those Adsense sites the course gives you. I know that you need to host them yourselves but I am a bit confused about something. It says that you can host them all without having to host each of them on a separate domain, but what kind of a website should I make for them? Are the purpose of these sites so you can add the Adsense advertising to them? I have no idea what I should make a site about?

Hi!

Okay, Im just going to be completely honest with ya here [​IMG]
    Don't even bother using any of those adsense sites that the course gives you. They are pretty much there as an example so you can see how to set up your own sites. They are there to give you ideas for niches that you can create your own websites around. If you want to see an example of one of my adsense websites, just lemme know. If you are really interested in creating adsense websites, make sure you read the "ADSENSE PLAN' in the blueprint section of PL!!
  6. 040107

040107 Member

If you you really want to build a consistent income stream around
    Adsense, you need to place the adsense ads in high traffic areas.

If you're placing adsense on sites without any real plans to drive
    traffic to your site, you'll most likely make very little to none.

Learn basic SEO and traffic generation techniques to drive traffic to
    your site. Once visitors come to your site, provide something of
    value and try to update your site so people will see the value of
    coming back to your site.

Good luck![​IMG]
  7. DarthVendar

DarthVendar New Member

makemoneyonline: Hi!

Okay, Im just going to be completely honest with ya here
    Don't even bother using any of those adsense sites that the course gives you. They are pretty much there as an example so you can see how to set up your own sites. They are there to give you ideas for niches that you can create your own websites around. If you want to see an example of one of my adsense websites, just lemme know. If you are really interested in creating adsense websites, make sure you read the "ADSENSE PLAN' in the blueprint section of PL!!

Thank you for the tip, and yes I would like to see an example of one of your adsense sites. I'll check out the blueprints, I haven't really got to them yet.

040107: f you you really want to build a consistent income stream around
    Adsense, you need to place the adsense ads in high traffic areas.

If you're placing adsense on sites without any real plans to drive
    traffic to your site, you'll most likely make very little to none.

Learn basic SEO and traffic generation techniques to drive traffic to
    your site. Once visitors come to your site, provide something of
    value and try to update your site so people will see the value of
    coming back to your site.

Good luck!

Thank you also for the tip. I guess this is all so overpowering when you first get into this kind of stuff. I have been on the Internet for years and never knew anything about aff marketing or Google Adsense or any of this stuff. I guess I just am not 100% where to actually start with some of this. Although I have heard more people like the aff marketing over adsense.
  8. affiliate

affiliate New Member

I would say to use a combination of the affiliate marketing with Clickbank or another product/service that you have the ability to be an affiliate of. Give it some time and find out where your strengths lie. You'll find that you can get multiple sites going with Adsense and promote multiple products until again you find what pulls.
  9. jadimon

jadimon New Member

Darth Vendar,

Keep in mind regarding adsense that google will choose ads for your site that relate to the text IN your site/blog. Soooooo.....If you research very expensive adwords words and terms, you can incorporate those in your subject matter and once your site is 'crawled' you will receive adsense ads that others are paying top dollar for therefore your 'cut' will be greater. Make sense?

BTW, To the seniors in the room: If I'm wrong about this or I'm saying too much in a public forum, please let me know.

James[​IMG]
  10. affiliate

affiliate New Member

James, you nailed it. Of course others have written about the same subject and there is a niche of those going after the high priced Adsense ads with the blogs, articles, websites, etc... using specific keywords.
  11. DarthVendar

DarthVendar New Member

jadimon: Darth Vendar,

Keep in mind regarding adsense that google will choose ads for your site that relate to the text IN your site/blog. Soooooo.....If you research very expensive adwords words and terms, you can incorporate those in your subject matter and once your site is 'crawled' you will receive adsense ads that others are paying top dollar for therefore your 'cut' will be greater. Make sense?

BTW, To the seniors in the room: If I'm wrong about this or I'm saying too much in a public forum, please let me know.

James

Very well said, that is some really good advice, thank you very much. I appreciate it. I do not think I would have actually thought of that.
  12. slipstring

slipstring New Member

Yes, yes yes. I need help. I have been reading everything on the PL site. I have gone through everything on the left of the screen and across the top tabs. I have gone through the essentials and the projects. Problem is I understand how everything works individually the way it is presented to me. I don't get how to incorporate it and use it.

I think what makes the most since to me is discovering the niches and using affiliates and I think that is where I want to start. But I need an explanation of what I am supposed to do. Is it create a website with info related to an affiliate that is willing to pay me to promote their product? If so, what do I use to create the web-site. I know that sounds naive but, I have been reading and have so much info in my brain right now I am not sure where to start or what info when with what.

Also what about the given free sites, what I am supposed to do with those. I tried uploading two of them to WebCEO and I think it screwed them up; they no longer function correctly. Not sure how to fix that.

Needless to say I am brain numb and a bit info. overwhelmed. I just need someone to say work on setting up this " " first and then later maybe do this " ".

I don't think Adsence is the thing for me right now. I really do not have extra money to put into this; I need to figure out how to get the free stuff bringing in cash asap. Nothing big but $500.00 a month would make me very happy!

I have spent 40 hours over the past week reading and watching the videos and trying apply the projects and I am a bit spent. Now I honestly don't know where to start, but feel as though if I don't get some help I am just going to get my money back. Thing is I think I can make it work; I just need a pal to tell me maybe the first 5 or 10 things I need to do; and maybe be available to answer a question or two along the way.

Anyway, any guidance is so much appreciated.
  13. greenh99

greenh99 New Member

I also recently purchased PL and for the past 2 weeks after purchase, I have been able to go through a lot of the course already. Reading the materials and watching the videos inside the course has given me a general overview of how internet marketing really works. But like most of the posts here, I am still really lost as to where to begin and where to start. I think PL contains a lot of the information needed but honestly, from a newbie's point of view, there is no clear direction of what path to take. Oh and I need to point out that I am not a US citizen, and was dissappointed to realize that my country is not included in ClickBank's list. That is why the affiliate's link offered in the course is useless to me.

So what is the point of this post? Well, I would really appreciate it if someone would provide an outline of what needs to be done. I may sound stupid asking this but really, I want to make this work and want to do it the right way so I need directions. Case in point - do I need to immediately get hosting even if I am still trying to weed through the information here? There is an adsense package that requires hosting to be able to use them, so should I or should I not? This is one example of what I am talking about. I know that having your own domain is a necessity to earn but for a newbie like me, should I already jump at it or should I play around with blogs first?

I hope I am making sense.

Thanks.

By the way, are there any non-US citizens here that have been successful with PL?
  14. Sonni

Sonni New Member

I am thinking about getting into affiliate marketing just like all of you who bought PL. I know however that I will not be able to do it on my own. I know nothing about internet marketing. Therefore, my plan is to work with someone like WA, SBI or Honest Riches who has step by step training, a forum, support system or whatever so I can learn and not get in there, get overwhelmed, can't do it and quit. Once I begin there is no option to quit that's why I'm taking my time. researching, making sure it's the way I want to proceed.
    Hopefully those of you who have bought PL will find the help you need or figure it out.
  15. Narthil

Narthil New Member

Don't spend money on more programs, and specially not in WA for their forum, you already have all the information and material you need in Profit Lance. If you need guidance and forum support, use the warrior forum (www.warriorforum.com) it is far superior then the WA one, the creators of PL and WA probably started there anyway, and best of all it's 100% free.

If you need anything specific just use the search option.
  16. Sonni

Sonni New Member

Narthil,
    Thank you for your suggestion. I haven't,as yet, spent money on any programs. I am doing consistent research on the programs I mentioned above and believe them to all be reputable and as good as any other. I am aware of the warrior forum (pips) I didn't like the cookie cutter sites that pip's has so I didn't want to go that route.
    I have not been in the WA forum to know if one is better than the other but I do believe WA is a good place to start and grow in affiliate marketing. as well as the others I mentioned. I just have to figure out which one is best for me, not what's best for anyone else.
  17. Narthil

Narthil New Member

Look, both WA and PL are great, content wise they are basically the same, just that Profit Lance has more, but in a content rating I would rate both of them equally.

The advantage of WA is the forums ONLY, yes they are amazing. But so is the warrior forum, most Gurus where born there and still post there.

PL is a one time investment for 77 USD, WA you need to pay 40 a month to actually take advantage of the forums. So personally I'd rather pay once for PL and use the warrior forum as backup.

In the end it's your choice.
  18. greenh99

greenh99 New Member

Here's a question: when you want to promote a product from an affiliate program using a blog, do you create the blog first and then wait for it to get indexed by the search engine? or do you already promote and add the link to the blog even if the blog site isn't indexed yet?
  19. makemoneyonline

You can still promote the blog even though it is not indexed by the search engines yet.
  20. winch330

winch330 New Member

hi my name is nick and I have been a new Plance member fro 3 weeks. I have been reading through all the material within these 3 weeks and everything is starting to come together. I already have my own hosting and I am trying to build a website through dreamweaver. However before implementing the technique with my website, I want to practice the traffic generation technique with the pre-built website that Plance offer. Could you please kindly show me the proper step in making affective use of those live affiliate website? Thank you very much for your help!

Fellow Plance member

Nick [​IMG]