Anyone need any help with PL?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by makemoneyonline, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Winch330 i have sent you a pm [​IMG]
  2. greenh99

greenh99 New Member

Hemjoe, can you also send me whatever it is you sent to winch330? I would also like to practice on the pre-built website that plance offers.

By the way, these pre-built sites - i'm guessing they're not going to be profitable sites since all plance members have one...so they're just there for practice, right? Thanks!
  3. ShawnT72

ShawnT72 New Member

I too have purchased the PL system and am lost. I've had it for a few weeks and I'm not sure where to begin. I've learned alot but don't know how to apply it. I thought I was smart enough to figure it out but realized I've been overwelmed with info. Any recommendations on where or how to begin? Thanks in advance -Shawn
  4. happywife

happywife Gold Member

greenh99: By the way, these pre-built sites - i'm guessing they're not going to be profitable sites since all plance members have one...so they're just there for practice, right? Thanks!

I think you are right about that! [​IMG] It's best to have your own unique site if you expect to get anywhere.

I'm sorry to hear you all are struggling learning how to build a site of your own. It is completely mind-boggling when you are a beginner. I could never have figured it out on my own starting out either. You have my complete sympathies! [​IMG]

I adore SBI's sitebuilder and the Action Guide because it takes all the confusion out of it. You just follow the step by step instructions and fill in the blanks. Gotta love it!

Wish I could be more help. Just wanted to encourage you to hang in there. Tenacity is one of the greatest things you need in learning to be an online marketer.

Blessings,
    Angie
  5. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

First off do a little keyword research using methods taught in the project center. One you have you set of keywords to a niche of your choice you then have a decision to make....blog or website

When i first started i created a small blog, using blogger this allowed me to make all the mistakes in my learning for free. It also allowed me to develop my skills for FREE.

However if you feel like you want to build a site then i used bluevoda, this is a free website builder easy to use. (just like building a site in microsoft word) Also if you purchase vodahost (hosting) it makes publishing the website even easier.

If you have any more questions dont hesitate to ask.
  6. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

Hi all PL veterans!

I wanted your advice on something:

Do you know any free (or cheap) tools to build websites?
    When you started what did you use?

I've been wanting to be able to recommend this to people, but I don't know any Free Tools since I myself started with paid tools, but if any of you know of any Free tools please let me know!

Cheers,
    Peter
  7. garcias03

garcias03 New Member

Oh thank heaven for someone that wants to help i have questions I thought would never get answered.
    the 3 websites that are given to us, how do i use them?
    and how do i get a publisher's id ? do i have to already have a website for that?
  8. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

imarketing101: Do you know any free (or cheap) tools to build websites?
    When you started what did you use?

I've been wanting to be able to recommend this to people, but I don't know any Free Tools since I myself started with paid tools, but if any of you know of any Free tools please let me know!

blue voda
  9. makemoneyonline

garcias03: the 3 websites that are given to us, how do i use them?
    and how do i get a publisher's id ? do i have to already have a website for that?
    you can use the websites any way you want, really. Just use the traffic generation methods in profit lance to drive traffic to them. Is that what you mean? PM me if you want.
    you go to clickbank to get your publishers ID. U dont need a website.
  10. makemoneyonline

NOTE TO ALL: If you want to build your own websites, download BLUE VODA. Its very easy for beginners, you dont need to know how to use HTML, and its free. Hosting costs around 7/month but you can host an unlimited number of websites. Just letting everyone know because I'm seeing a lot of people ask about what they should download.
  11. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

makemoneyonline: Quote

NOTE TO ALL: If you want to build your own websites, download BLUE VODA. Its very easy for beginners, you dont need to know how to use HTML, and its free. Hosting costs around 7/month but you can host an unlimited number of websites. Just letting everyone know because I'm seeing a lot of people ask about what they should download.

Totally agree with makemoneyonline never had a problem with vodahost and it makes such a daunting task a "walk in the park" [​IMG]
  12. Rmc

Rmc New Member

I have gone through most of the PL system and have some questions regarding the Adsense Blueprint.

Question: Can I place menu tabs on each page of the website for ease of navigation or does this cancel the back link benefit? Am I correct that the PLAN says to still put a link located in the footer which takes them to the homepage, but just don't call it "home"?

Question: Without the menu tabs to navigate does that hurt the visitor experience?

Question: Is the PLAN site basically a series of article pages with Ad Sense and then affiliate links either discretely placed within the text of the article or on the side bar?

Question: Do you focus on creating many different niche sites within the same category or do you just focus on finding any niche opportunity to exploit regardless of how many different categories you end up with?

Question: If one follows the PLAN and creates 48 different sites in a year ??“ how does one keep up with the work load? Based on the PLAN that would require writing 48 articles per week due to 48 different site (since your supposed to add one new article a week), not to mention any blog entries, backlink building activities etc. Am I correct in my thinking? How do you keep up with this work load and keep building new sites?

Is anyone else following this blueprint?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated and if you have any sites I could look at which follow the PLAN that would be a huge help!

Thanks a lot!
  13. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

makemoneyonline: NOTE TO ALL: If you want to build your own websites, download BLUE VODA. Its very easy for beginners, you dont need to know how to use HTML, and its free. Hosting costs around 7/month but you can host an unlimited number of websites. Just letting everyone know because I'm seeing a lot of people ask about what they should download.

Have you used Bluevoda before? Or did you just get the recommendation from someone?
  14. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

Hemjoe: Totally agree with makemoneyonline never had a problem with vodahost and it makes such a daunting task a "walk in the park"

I think it depends what you're going for. I got reseller hosting because of the amount of sites I have [​IMG]

If you're planning on building a lot of sites, I strongly recommend reseller hosting.

The two I recommend are:
    Hostgator
    Resellerzoom
  15. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

Thats perfectly understandable imarketing101,

Profit lance recommends bluevoda, i think that is where i first heard of it, do you use a website builder to create your sites ?
  16. mandahaa

mandahaa New Member

Guys I need help I bought PL back in June and I am compleley lost. Maybe I am just an idiot but I can not figure out how to do anything, s omebody please help me. I have asked several times for someone to come along and help me but no one has. I really want to do this and I want it to work. please please help!!!!
  17. happywife

happywife Gold Member

mandahaa: but I can not figure out how to do anything,

Can you be a little more specific? There are so many different things to understand and do that it is hard to answer a question like yours.

You need to perhaps explain what you HAVE done and where you are having difficulty specifically so that people will know how to answer.

Blessings,
    Angie
  18. mandahaa

mandahaa New Member

i have not done anything yet but read and re-read and I am still confused, I do not know how to get started
  19. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

Hemjoe: Thats perfectly understandable imarketing101,

Profit lance recommends bluevoda, i think that is where i first heard of it, do you use a website builder to create your sites ?

Yes I do. I use Xsitepro - I strongly recommend it if you're serious about Internet Marketing (it's a web design tool for internet marketers).

It's not cheap though... but it's worth every penny!
  20. happywife

happywife Gold Member

mandahaa: i have not done anything yet but read and re-read and I am still confused, I do not know how to get started

I did send you a private message with some free resources to help you get 'unstuck.' I hope that will help. Meanwhile...

Do you know what it is you want to start?

Do you want to build a website based on a specific topic (like mine built about chocolate candy)? You would could then make money from referring related products and earning commissions, from Adsense, and maybe a couple of other ways.

That's one of your options. You have to know where it is you want to end up before we can tell you what steps to take to get there. [​IMG]