Anyone need any help with PL?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by makemoneyonline, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

mandahaa,
    I have sent you a pm suggesting a way you could start for free, but read some of the resources happywife has sent to you, [​IMG]
  2. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

imarketing101,
    Did you create the website in your link using Xsitepro? and do you have the new version xsitepro 2?

Looks good glad i asked the question [​IMG]
  3. RV Traveler

RV Traveler New Member

I've tried reaching both Archer & Michael via e-mail and haven't received an answer from either one.

I was about ready to join but thought it best to test customer service. Looks like it will flunk.

The only explanation is that the Email address were wrong, but I used the contact as given on both web sites.

What do you thing is wrong?

RV Traveler
  4. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Sorry they haven't responded. HOw long has it been since you emailed them? Maybe they are just really busy right now. Mike usually replies within 24 hours.
  5. 040107

040107 Member

RV Traveler,

Since you're already a member of Wealthy Affiliate and are paying
    a monthly fee for that program, why would you consider buying
    Profit Lance?

Don't you think Wealthy Affiliate has what you're looking for?[​IMG]

I would only purchase Profit Lance if I have a problem with paying
    $39/mo for Wealthy Affiliate.

I would purchase Profit Lance first and spend a few months learning
    and testing the different methods in Profit Lance before I buy
    Wealthy Affiliate.

However, if I'm already a WA member, I wouldn't pay an extra $77
    for Profit Lance. Both courses pretty much teaches the same thing.
  6. MadGab

MadGab New Member

This is a desperate message! I am a stay at home mom that is about to lose my home. My mom and I have purchased the PL system and don't understand where to begin. My mom is about to lose her job after 32 years because the factory is shutting down. She is devastated and has no idea where to go from here. I need to make money quickly, but do really want to learn this the right way. We both have read and watched the videos on the PL site and understand the concept kind of, but don't have clue where to start. Like where it talks about ebooks. I dont have a clue what to write about. PLEASE PLEASE someone help! Thank you in advance.
  7. happywife

happywife Gold Member

Hi MadGab,

I'm sorry to hear of the situation you and your mother find yourselves facing. It is very distressing and can make you feel desperate. Don't allow that desperation to tempt you to take the wrong path.

It is very difficult to make money quickly online. It generally takes time to build a solid foundation and then gradually grow an income. If your situation is that dire, this may not be the best avenue for you.

If you are thinking of writing an ebook to try to make sales as soon as possible, think about things you (or your mom) know about. Are you good at something in particular? That's usually the best place to start.

I recently read about the popularity of 'how to' DVD's. If you can videotape someone doing something that other people want to learn how to do, you could upload it to this one company and then as you make sales, they will burn the DVD's and ship them for you.

If you can think of something along those lines, it would be an option that might bring income a little faster than an ebook. You'd still have to build some type of landing page/sales page, etc.

Wish I could be of more help and more encouraging. It's usually a long slow road, but perhaps the Lord will bless you a little faster because of your need.

Blessings,
    Angie
  8. drepope100

drepope100 New Member

whats up makemoneyonline!!! i respect the fact that you r willing to help newbies get started. its really appreciated!!! on that note, if you dont mine, i'd like to hit you up via email to get tip about pl from you if possible. this is my email; [email protected] or anyone thats will to help!! thanks again!!!
  9. makemoneyonline

drepope100: whats up makemoneyonline!!! i respect the fact that you r willing to help newbies get started. its really appreciated!!! on that note, if you dont mine, i'd like to hit you up via email to get tip about pl from you if possible. this is my email; [email protected] or anyone thats will to help!! thanks again!!!
    yeah no problem- can u email me your questions? [​IMG]
  10. Sonni

Sonni New Member

It takes most people quite some time to make consistent money online, notice I said consistent, this is important. A person might get lucky and make some money and quit their job just to find out it's not so easy to make that money consistently for long periods of time and from what I've read that may take years depending on techy skills and IM knowledge.

I just finished 8 weeks of Wealthy Affiliate and opted to leave because I didn't have the knowledge in IM or techy skills needed to grasp it and I worked hard at it too, 10 to 14 hours a day almost non stop. They do tell you what to do, but the how and why is missing. I learned more than I knew, but not much.

I was and am involved in the 30 Day Challenge, but due to putting all my time into WA I neglected the 30DC which I see now was a mistake. The 30DC as I go over the lessons again, paying more attention, shows you what, how and why. And it's FREE! WA will cost you money and if you're a complete beginner like me you'll have a hard time of putting the pieces together.

And I would like to add to this, if you do join WA to try it out, don't put tons of work and effort into a website promoting them unless you plan to stay because if you decide to leave it's all wasted because you can't be an affiliate with WA unless you stay. Which is part of them making money and I don't say this is bad, it's just business. And it keeps people there because they don't want all that work to go nowhere. I hope this is making sense.

I don't believe WA is a scam, but you do need some techy skills and knowledge of IM to get it and run with it. Not good for low level beginners like myself. Just calling it as I see it from my perspective.
    Sonni
  11. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Sonni,

You'll get to the point where you will be ready for a program like W.A. I'm confident that it is a good program for those that are ready for it and I think you said as much.

I think you can read the 30DC stuff after the program is over. At least that's the way it's been historically. I don't know what the "deal" is this year for certain.

By the way, I like what you're doing over at your moonbowchaser site. Furthermore, it looks like you are doing well with the blog thing, good for you. It's heartening to see that you had the courage and sense to engage in self-hosting. Many folks never gather the courage.

I'd recommend starting out with Honest Riches by Holly Mann if you are finding the other programs to be a bit advanced or a bit expensive. You won't regret it. It's a one time payment and very easy to understand. It also helps to hang around this forum and do as much reading as you possibly can.

We all start at the beginning. We all have to work our way up to the intermediate concepts and then to expert level. The fundamentals take several months to absorb and that only if you put in long days almost every day each week. I guess you see that now.

You write well so you have an advantage over most. Hang in there and you will get better and better. Your success is according to your effort. I don't feel that you are demoralized. I just want to reinforce your confidence ;)

When you are ready to learn HTML and CSS, just PM me. I'll give you a couple free links. We can discuss anything else that you are wondering about technology.

Keep marchin' on :)

~Newbie Shield~
  12. Sonni

Sonni New Member

NS,
    The reason I went with self hosting is I read that sites were subject to be shut down for whatever reason. I didn't like that idea so I thought it would be best to own it.

I think one of the reasons I have a problem is my education level. I only completed the 8th grade and that was in 1967 and have forgotten what I learned way back then. I didn't even know what a computer was and didn't use one until 1999. After that I only used it to check emails, that is until 4 months ago when I decided to investigate IM. Research has helped me to not lose money.

Thank you for your kind words, advice and offer of help. I consider you to be most knowledgeable and respect your opinion. I don't intend to give up anytime soon, as you say I'll keep marchin'on.
    Sonni
  13. imarketing101

imarketing101 New Member

Hemjoe: imarketing101,
    Did you create the website in your link using Xsitepro? and do you have the new version xsitepro 2?

Looks good glad i asked the question

Sorry about this extremely late reply. I'm behind on my emails about 2 weeks!

Yes, it's great! Version 2 is awesome. If you're a serious internet marketer and you plan to make you own websites, I really recommend it.

It takes all the hassle ou of creating sites.
  14. Hemjoe

Hemjoe New Member

yeh i went ahead with the purchase [​IMG] great recommendation [​IMG] love it and would highly recommend it to anyone else
  15. htmlview

htmlview New Member

Sonni: I just finished 8 weeks of Wealthy Affiliate and opted to leave because I didn't have the knowledge in IM or techy skills needed to grasp it and I worked hard at it too, 10 to 14 hours a day almost non stop. They do tell you what to do, but the how and why is missing. I learned more than I knew, but not much.

That's the reason I suggest Profit Lance to everybody ... newbies and seasoned vets. The Profit Lance system is so simple ... you actually get all the information you need to make money online. You get your own website & and you get friendly support as well. This was the first program that actually made me money online, and I was a beginner myself. I mean I tried many different programs before, but they just didn't work like Profit Lance ... I understood what was happening [​IMG]
  16. makemoneyonline

htmlview: you get friendly support as well
    I agree with everything you said in your post except that you get friendly support... You don't really get any support at all, which is why people should post their questions on this forum!