Anyone recieved logins for C*T* yet? Still waiting here..................................

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by amyg, Feb 2, 2009.

1. amyg

amyg New Member

I have been finished with training for about a week now, and still no logins! Anyone else waiting? Anyone have any new news? Has anyone actually gone live yet, or know what the holdup is? SO UNPROFESSIONAL![​IMG] HELPPPPPPPPPP!

2. auntee

auntee New Member

Join the club. I was told today that my client login was requested 01/15/09 and it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to sometime even a month to get the client login. I wish West would offer us another skill while we wait.

3. Rosie1

Rosie1 New Member

Your skill is not the only one where the wait is long. I have heard other skills taking upwards of a month or longer to get logins. From what I have noticed, it seems W*st must forward the request to the client after all tests/webinars are finalized through them, the client than processes and issues the logins for the system back to W*st in turn, back to employee.

In the same sense, if they need people, why not speed it up?[​IMG]

Hang in there. I would definately keep reviewing the training and material in the mean time. I would be anxious to though, nobody wants to forget all the information.

4. auntee

auntee New Member

Just rec'd an email re invite to q&a webinar for 2morow. It also stated that they should b getting at least 170 client logins on friday 2/6/09. hopefully this is it

5. suni315

suni315 New Member

ANYONE GET LOGIN EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

6. auntee

auntee New Member

No login yet... very disappointing. I got high hopes when i got the email re login procedures... but no login. Did u know that c*t* is a dedicated skill and once u are working for them u cannot work for or accept any other skill.... bomber[​IMG] [​IMG]

7. suni315

suni315 New Member

auntee
    Did you get to participate in the Q&A webinar Thursday? I thought maybe the ones who were able to attend the LAST MINUTE webinar might get first logins.
    I couldn't because I had to work. I was excited as well when I got the login email until I saw it contained no logins only instructions to do so!!![​IMG]. Didn't know until later this is the only skill you can have but they didn't give me a choice it was chosen for me.

8. auntee

auntee New Member

I did participate in the webinar. at one point the webinar had 100 attendees. i heard @ least 2 people on the that already had login (for service only) one of the ladies said she just nagged them until they gave it to her.... that didn't work for me.

9. suni315

suni315 New Member

well no logins for me today Anybody else get one?[​IMG] [​IMG]

10. amyg

amyg New Member

I feel like I have been tricked! I dont understand? They expect so much from us, and they dont hold theyre end of the bargain! WE'VE BEEN SWINDLED.....[​IMG]