Anyone See DOLLARSHAVECLUB On ABC NEWS RECENTLY

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by FREEBUSINESSES, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Do you shave, or know someone who does? Simple way to get unlimited free razors every bit as high quality of major brands. I tried it as a goof, and given it was only a buck a month for new razor and blades, just had to try it out. Low and hehold, got my first order and was impressed.

Anyone who wants to save money with SHAVER-SAVERS program, check it out. Simple, you refer others you earn free razors, three types available to appeal to most shavers. Cool little program to help people save money on what they are already purchasing elsewhere for more. Dare to compare, I did, and I was happy to save money over name brand Gillette I was purchasing.

http://dollarshaveclub.com

Success to all,
  2. Marktech

Marktech Member

Can you refer for cash? I would rather refer others for cash while my beard grows [​IMG]
  3. payment proof

payment proof Active Member

That's an interesting referral program to say the least: Refer others and get Free Razors. [​IMG]
  4. FreeCashMan

FreeCashMan Active Member

You may have something here. I assume you have a referral link. I'll send you a request for one.

This would be hot for women also [​IMG]
    (I have 3 in my house, lol)
  5. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

I would love to give them a try but I am a little skeptical about them. Will probably wait a few weeks to see how they turn out. You never know.

Razors are a getting a little expensive here in Canada and this may do really well.
  6. talfighel: I would love to give them a try but I am a little skeptical about them. Will probably wait a few weeks to see how they turn out. You never know.Razors are a getting a little expensive here in Canada and this may do really well.

Agreed,

Like everyone, when a deal sounds too good to be true, it usually is, but for a buck, what the heck, I am the cuious type who likes to research everything.

I got my razor and blades last week, and they are every bit as high quality to Gillette and Schick which I had been using. When you compare prices, you realize just how much markup there is in razor industry. After all, every other TV advertisement is for razors, so they spend billions advertising, while Shaver-Savers.com uses good old fashion word of mouth.

So this is all about saving money, sharing with others who want to save money and I like incentives like this to promote my other businesses. Everyone wants a great deal, and this is one that I can report is real. I have more than a lifetime supply now, all conveniently sent to my home, very nice since I have more than a few times had to shave with a dull blade having forgotten to buy new supply, never mind when others in family use my shaver and throw my schedule of replacing blades off. lol

Success to all,