Anyone training or working for Citigroup thru West?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by clbuck1, Dec 25, 2008.

1. amyg

amyg New Member

Laurie, this job is very legit, and it pays well! Today and tomorrow are 13 dollar an hour days, with extra bonuses..you cant beat that! My hubby thought the same thing, until now. Lots and lots of hours, and they will never go dry. Days, and nights, your choice. 10 am eastern time, to 10: 30pm. great (busy) job, great hours, great pay..Good luck! Please let me know how your doing! Amy
  2. 2athome

2athome Member

Hey Amy! glad to hear things are going alright. yours is the first post that sounds positive. I can't wait to get my logins and start actually working (finished training Feb 25). I look at it this way...we've all gone out and worked long hours standing up, running around and dealing with petty co-workers and your basic workplace drama (even if you don't want to). Working from home, you can roll out of bed, decide whether or not to brush your teeth before work, the only petty co-workers and office drama comes from your spouse and teenagers (and you can lock your door to take care of them!) For everyone out there who is nervous about taking calls or doesn't like their job...at least you're AT HOME not liking your job! I feel lucky to have this job because my state is 2nd in the nation for unemployment and I have been out of work since May 2008. Thanks for being positive, Amy. Can't wait to start taking calls with you.
  3. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

Just wanted to check and see how everyone was doing with C*T*. I have been working 8 hours a day all week and signed up for the recurring schedule. It has gotten easier I don't have to deal with PAL's in chat as often anymore however tech issues are still a big factor. I think I got kicked 12 times tonight and everytime I was on a call ...........well not my problem I didn't hang up on them.
    Anyway how is everyone else doing?
  4. auntee

auntee New Member

So happy to hear that is going well for you... I definitely agree... the more you work... the easier it gets. Unfortunately I can only sched about 3-4 hrs during the week. Tech issues and system lags are still a big problem. Never had access to an outside line for outbound ver. Never had c*t*source acess. Overall... its ok . How r u doing with sales and aht?
  5. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

Yeah we still can't do outbound verification even when they say you can.....I had access to C*t*source now that they have removed password manager for that particular site it's easier to get into..
    Sales are pretty good, I have done 5 BT and all had 100% compliance my AHT still needs some work just b/c SG is soooooo slow and then when I do have questions it takes forever in chat to get an answer b/c other ppl are in there complaining about how slow SG is....and sometimes they don't even give you the answer to the question your asking. At that point I just call CRT they are faster are more reliable.
  6. 2athome

2athome Member

Hey Guys!
    It's been going ok for me too, just A LOT of tech issues. On outbound verification, I have been able to do them, you just have to be really quick. You have to hit the red thumbs down button (no ready) while on the call then u pull up your dial pad (blue phone) and dial the number. Next, and you have to be VERY, VERY quick, hit the ready button that's in the dail pad box (not the green thumbs up on the softphone) and quickly hit the dial button. It work for me every time.
  7. Nikkbunny

Nikkbunny New Member

I checked my pay summary today and found that I got my training bonus.....will be on my check for 04/27.....Just wondering if anyone else got theirs. I am so happy b/c I thought with all the password issues I had been having I wouldn't get it but I guess I did....YAY!!!