Anyone tried megatyping.com?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by hotmomof2, Jan 4, 2008.

1. hotmomof2

hotmomof2 New Member

Its called online type for dollars but the website is www.megatyping.com. Has anyone else heard of it or tried it?
    Thanks!
  2. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quite simply, type at home programs are scams - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
  3. hotmomof2

hotmomof2 New Member

Quoting: getagripQuite simply, type at home programs are scams - DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
    Thank you! I just wish for once something would work for me! Thanks for your advice.[​IMG]
  4. pcwork

pcwork New Member

Typing jobs with a joining fee are scams, but you can try transcription jobs, they are legit.
  5. hotmomof2

hotmomof2 New Member

Quoting: pcworkTyping jobs with a joining fee are scams, but you can try transcription jobs, they are legit.
    Thank you, do you know of any transcription jobs that don't require a degree and are work from home?Thank you for any comments!
    *Tracie*
  6. shelman

shelman New Member

I would like a transcription job too. Any real ones? I type really fast but I don't think you should have to pay to get a job. Where else but the internet do you have to pay to get a job? Nowhere! You are making money for them!! Please email me [email protected] I would be eternally grateful!
  7. moonangel57

moonangel57 New Member

Have I just been ripped off?? Can anyone tell me?? I signed up and paid $53.10 AUD to Megatyping.com - online blogging for cash..Downloaded instructions and book etc..while reading Chapter 3, it asks you to sign up with Google..when I clicked on this the whole thing dropped out..I am unable to contact them apart from "reply" in my Inbox but when I typed it is as an address it was invalid...can anyone enlighten me please??
  8. phammy

phammy New Member

There are free legitimate sites out there that will give you data entry or transcription work. Do a search of this forum for data entry and you will find a posting that lists some real jobs.
  9. jpolito830

jpolito830 New Member

I think it is a bit shady for my taste. I would do some research before trying the site.
  10. jarridsdad

jarridsdad New Member

I was looking into megatyping as well. I am a father of 3 that has just lost his job due to downsizing and I am really in NEED of some work. I am looking for anything that doesnt cost alot of money as I dont have much with no job. I have been ripped off more times than I care to share. I really need something that will make me some real money. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Thanks in advance.

Richard Helmstetter
  11. jarridsdad

jarridsdad New Member

12. vicky221084

vicky221084 New Member

phammy: There are free legitimate sites out there that will give you data entry or transcription work. Do a search of this forum for data entry and you will find a posting that lists some real jobs.
    Where can I find the option for search or where can I find the real data entry of typing job
    Can you please help me out ?
    or any one else
  13. genius

genius New Member

Yup, Getagrip is right. He described the whole thing in almost one sentence. But i will change it a bit, dont waste your time on those typing or data entry jobs which have entry fees. any legit program will not require sign up fees. thats simple enough, isnt it?
  14. geniewinner

geniewinner New Member

I am interested in learning more on typing jobs too until my business really starts to pick up...any legit sites you suggest?

Thanks!
  15. Seth

Seth New Member

geniewinner: I am interested in learning more on typing jobs too until my business really starts to pick up...any legit sites you suggest?

Thanks!

It's quite hard to find a legit one , even if you find one there's no guarantee that you'll get accepted due to the volume of applicants.