anyone tried Ultimate Wealth Package or Beating Adwords before ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by cwongwh, Jun 15, 2006.

1. megaduce4

megaduce4 New Member

anyone know how to get arefund for the ultimatewealthpackage/
  2. inter

inter New Member

hi KLcoble,

Thanks for your reply. We need to add our affiliate id to make money. But I want to know that google will accept these sites for
    putting adsense ads. Await your reply.
  3. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Quoting: megaduce4anyone know how to get arefund for the ultimatewealthpackage/
    You just go to clickbank and request a refund there.
  4. dkohlmeier

dkohlmeier New Member

I've heard mixed reviews for ultimate wealth package, which I think is largely a scam.

Beating Adwords, however, is probably the best ebook on the internet for someone who wants to learn to be successful promoting stuff using Google Adwords (or Yahoo or MSN for that matter). It is written for beginners, but also has strategies that would help intermediate and advanced marketers.

It is written by Kyle and Carson, the founders of a website called Wealthy Affiliate. Actually, if you are sure you want to try internet marketing, I would join Wealthy Affiliate first and go through their 6 week action plan. At Wealthy Affiliate you get great support at the forum or even 1 on 1 coaching from Kyle or Carson. There is much more there than you will find in any ebook, and at $30/month it costs less than an ebook if you join and decide its not for you.

But if you just want an ebook about succeeding at adwords, Beating Adwords is the best that I have found.
  5. sallyrue

sallyrue New Member

The Ultimate wealth package is nothing compared to the average joe income package!

[​IMG]
  6. 77million

77million New Member

I like this site. I feel the UWP would have something to do with Real Estate. What the basic needs of most people? Air, food, water & shelter. More Real Estate is be bought and sold then anything else.
    So it would sense to create a wealth building system around that, right.

If it were free that would be even better, right.
  7. netjunkie

netjunkie Guest

Ultimate Wealth Package site is so fake...

All those testimonies have pictures that are taken by professional
    photographers for stock photos. Look at it...

This is the info product with the most negative comments I've come
    across.

Since a lot of the other product deals with adwords, I would buy
    Beating Adwords.

Beating Adwords is definitely the superior product! [​IMG]
  8. c michon

c michon New Member

Hi,

I tried ultimate wealth package for only one week, you have to advertise, which I did and when I emailed the mark warren, the ceo, he never emailed me back, there are no phone numbers to call, and the website is handled by professionals and they will refund your money with in 30 days if you are not satisfied. When I could not get a reply, I got out feeling concerned that I was totally on my own in that business.
  9. ebay_addict

ebay_addict New Member

Yeah the ultimate wealth package is pretty much a scam. You know its a red flag when you contact them and you get no response, or you can't find a phone number or anything.
  10. JayKanish

JayKanish New Member

I did buy the Ultimate Wealth Package about a week ago. I got approximately 20 e-books to download and then an offer to build a "free" website. It turns out the "free" website is a piece of junk page and the other is only $11.95 a month but that has to be paid all at once each year making the total cost $143.40. There's also the "VIP" program for another $39.95 which you "have" to have if you want to make a living from this thing. All in all, your total cost could end up at $233.30 for ebooks and a website. I contacted the email team to get a refund for my initial cost yesterday, we'll have to see if I get a reply.
  11. smitty

smitty New Member

I'm really glad I found this page, and read most of the comments. You've all saved me time, money and more hassles by your comments. I seem to be getting a TON on Money Making ideas these days. They all look good, but, I got taken by another SCAM - Stores Online, in Nov. 06, for $6154.86. THAT HURT. I'm still fighting for a refund.

Glad I found this site. I'm now looking into something called The Forex System, with Nick Marks. Anyone heard of it?
  12. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: smittyI'm now looking into something called The Forex System, with Nick Marks. Anyone heard of it?

I think that you are going to find that it is way over-rated. I haven't read it myself, but I have not heard too many good things...
  13. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

get UWM online for free...
  14. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

Yeah, its free. NOT worth the price.
  15. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: makemoneyonlineYeah, its free. NOT worth the price.

Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Its great to see so many people slamming UWP! That's what happens when your product STINKS!
  16. LanaLove

LanaLove New Member

I too am a person seeking a way to earn some cash due to a lost job I'd had for more than 7 years. My company closed late last year and I have not been able to find steady work since. My savings is running low and I need to do something fast. I found the Ultimate Wealth Package interesting, but I've been scammed in the past and, for me, it only takes one time before I'm very careful to make the same mistake again. Reading some of what I've read here has convinced me it's not worth the investment. Thanks to those of you who gave your reviews. I still want to find something to at least help me make around $500 a week minimum. If I can find that, I'll be able to do okay.
  17. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

btw, i've been seeing an ad from the google ads in this forum that has a link that says "simplyrichsg" which is an auntie from singapore who has been making profits by promoting Ultimate Wealth Package.

Please go ahead and visit that webby and I'm quite surprised at the extent she goes to @ promoting UWP. And she's pretty smart too because her ads (im guessing) only show up in the south east asian regions mainly because (im guessing again) that region is still not very exposed to the idea of internet/affiliate marketing.

Shame on her man. As a fellow singaporean, I have promised myself that I will bring her webby down and show people who really want to work from home the CORRECT materials for FREE. Why, she doesn't even bother to at least cloak her hyperlink and YET she gets sales. That just shows how ignorant some people are.

I already have some ideas for my project and hopefully i'll be able to complete in a month's time (read=end june).

Stay tuned [​IMG]
  18. pingbotan

pingbotan New Member

Quoting: JayKanishI contacted the email team to get a refund for my initial cost yesterday, we'll have to see if I get a reply.
    Quoting: c michonWhen I could not get a reply, I got out feeling concerned that I was totally on my own in that business.

Guys, to get a refund, pls refer to this link : http://www.clickbank.com/csinquiry.html

Select "I would like to request a refund" in the dropdown menu for the subject. This is how ClickBank works. I have requested for refund more than 5 times and everytime ClickBank is very prompt in replying.
  19. gkamm

gkamm New Member

Ultimate Wealth Package is an Ultimate Rip-off Package. I suckered into it early this month, paid $49.95. Once in, I was bombarded with other vendors affiliated to Mark Warren - you have to shell out more $$ for opt-in email marketing , $39.95, webhosting by Mid-Phase $143++ and a host of other digital products that Mark Warren is affiliated to. The free website is nothing but a one-page scam, it doesn't work. You can't use html codes because they are disabled, ergo, you can't link anything to the site, not even Google Adsense for you to generate traffic. I asked for a refund but UWP/Mark Warren is giving me the run-around saying I have to prove that their program doesn't work. I was able to get a refund from Mid-Phase less $20++ for domain name registration.

Stay away from this person and his rip-off websites. You will not make long-term residual income from get-rich-quick schemes like this. If there is one thing good that came out of this bad experience, it's the fact that I came across Dr. Ken Evoy's "It" sites. I am now building/investing my time on my own website, creating real content and learning that for me to build a successful business online I have to build trust and I can't do that with get-rich-quick schemes which Mark Warren and Ultimate Wealth Package seems to be very good at.

Finally, if you've come across review sites for Ultimate Wealth Package...DO NOT base your decision to buy from these "review" sites. These are the free sites from people that also got ripped-off and are trying to get their money back by ripping somebody else. Instead, check other sources like rip-offreport.com before you decide to lose $49.95++ of your hard-earned money.
  20. mel

mel New Member

I have purchased the Ultimate wealth package by sending in the purchase price of $49.95, with a US money order, being carefull to include everything required, i.e. my contact info including my email. Then, nothing happened. No notification that the funds were received, no nothing. The website touts getting THREE websites, and some "income streams". I got nothing. I waited an acceptable amount of time, three weeks, hoping for a response. Nothing. So, I emailed for a refund, and was informed that no refund was going to be made unless I tried the products for eight weeks. When I informed him I didn't receive anything, I was referred to their refund email. I haven't gotten ANYTHING from them as well. DO NOT BUY HIS PACKAGE! Spend the money on something worthwhile, like food or bills. Mark Weber conned me, and I can't believe I am the only one. DO YOU? Avoid this one.