anyone tried Ultimate Wealth Package or Beating Adwords before ?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by cwongwh, Jun 15, 2006.

1. LuckyRon

LuckyRon New Member

federline,

W.C. Fields was a great man. He said "There's a sucker born every minute" and "Never wise up a chump, always leave him for the next guy".
  2. bigmoney74

bigmoney74 New Member

JUST TRYING TO FIND SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE ACUALLY TRING TO STICK IT OUT. MYBE WE CAN HELP EACH OTHER.

HEY LUCKYRON DID YOU SEE I SIGNED UP UNDER YOU FOR MYPOWERMALL LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE OK
  3. surferket

surferket New Member

Nobody in their right mind would want to use those adsense sites in UWP and PL packages.

Quoting: LisaBTi am learning and willing to try anything i wont be able to know if i dont try it and find out for myself even if i didnt have a fairy god mother to hold my hand ... i am sure noone has and they still succeed and just becuase i am new doesnt mean i cant try to succeed , I will try what ever but i will not just do what ever i feel like i will look into things from now on before taking out my credit card to pay for anything i have learnt my lesson there .. Just wondered if anyone kept using ther adsense and other sites they purchased after refunding UWP
  4. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

I've heard quite a few people complain about UWP. You might purchase something else instead. Sometimes sticking it out with certain programs is unproductive and frustrating.

Newbie Shield
    Giving away 10 free Power Malls
  5. johnco3000

johnco3000 New Member

don't try type-at-home, there is no way to contact them when you are a member[​IMG]
  6. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

The Ultimate Wealth Package - KICKED OUT OF CLICKBANK!

Unless there was some kind of computer glitch, the Ultimate Wealth Package finally made its way out of the Clickbank Marketplace. A lot of people who purchased the Ultimate Wealth Package said it was a waste of money, and a lot of people were ticked off when their refund request were ignored, which probably let to THE BOOT! Its a great day in internet marketing history! Hurray! [​IMG]
  7. Casper

Casper New Member

I did not buy the Ultimate Wealth Package but from what I have read on this forum it's about time this scam was exposed & kicked off.
  8. acflower65

acflower65 New Member

Hey Luckron and bigmoney 74....

Just checked out you powermalls...how are they working out for you if you don't mind me askin'...??????
  9. dailydollars

dailydollars New Member

In this web world there there are many scams are there. I think almost all gurus promises are just like we are in heaven. When we buy their product and when we use them none of them were work.
  10. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

wow really? Its about time. It made me mad every time I heard someone being ripped off by UWP.
  11. Ace83

Ace83 New Member

Seems like many people are tearing the wealth package a new one. I didn't find it very great, but it's not a total waste either
  12. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Quoting: Ace83Seems like many people are tearing the wealth package a new one.
    Yeah, and here's another reason to tear it a new one: here is the actual stock photo used as a "testimonial" for Gaynor Rees on the Ultimate Wealth Package website - its the second photo down on the left:

Click Here For The Stock Photo (please note, not an affiliate link).

Click here to see the actual photo on the UWP website (please note, not an affiliate link)
  13. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Quoting: federlineThe UWP, I4B, Profit Lance, Average Joe they are all variation of the sames theme.

I am still searching for the holy grail; a way to earn a few ?? working from home that does not involve selling e-books or becoming a referral site to make somebody else rich.

Federline,

I hear you, I feel for you, and to an extent I agree with you. Still, it sounds like you have checked out just about every online marketing package there is. I know that even though you didn't mention WA or Honest Riches, you probably just forgot. I'd assume that you'd include those on your list as well.

So, at this point you have identified the main programs out there. You aren't willing to invest money in any of them.

So, now you are at a new crossroads. I would guess that you don't quite have the online marketing education you are seeking as of yet. How will you get that?

It can be had from books and free sites. Have you tried those? If you know enough you can start with a blog to get your feet wet. You can then move onto hosting WordPress on your own site and expand a tad on adsense revenue or whatever.

Additionally, you could grab MPM for free from one of our sigs.

Last, you could review products and create affiliate links to non-ebooks. Just type "affiliate programs" in Google. Or, you could come up with your own idea.

After trying these things out, there isn't much left. That's about it if you want to make money online.

Education and income methods. That's what making money online is. You have to decide which ones to grab, master, and monetize upon. You won't make money online otherwise.

It's a bit difficult to see what you are actually looking for. Define that and get started or look for a way to make money offline.

I hope that helps!

Newbie Shield

[​IMG]
  14. Stratty

Stratty New Member

This is really interesting to me how you put your response. I do not believe there is any programs that will just make you money without putting some work into it. Are these programs any good and can you actually make money with them is the question I need to know.
  15. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Well...you already know the story about the Ultimate Wealth Package, so I wouldn't waste your money there. The truth is that you CAN make money online, but it will take some hard work. Personally, my recommendation is Wealthy Affiliate, as it is a very good program and has helped a lot of people out.
  16. jazzenay1

jazzenay1 New Member

I signed up for UWP only to find that I was putting in more money to make it work. Their ad claims to help you make money taking the steps they provide in their download texts. Most of which contains information you can get free from many sites on the net. I don't think they are worth the money considering what you pay them for you could really do yourself with a little time and effort .
    However, I can not say that it was difficult to get a refund.
  17. dsingh65

dsingh65 New Member

bigmoney74,
    There is a small initial income so far. I am still working on getting the site set up, but the support staff has been very helpful in getting me going with the tools needed, and other channels that exist to enhance the income potential from the internet.
  18. iahmad2

iahmad2 New Member

Ultimate Wealth Package is a scam...

It's only making those people up there richer..not you and me...

I bought it a few months back.. paid a few hundre bucks and started promoting the site in google adwords..

And guess what??

Don't know whether they big guys are earning anything, but for me... I earned a BIG FAT ZERO ... after spending like hundreds of bucks in advertising...

So, I say..it's all hype and crap...

Those who haven't try it, be my guess.... and you will regret it for the rest of your lives...

Try it if you dare to go broke...
  19. xlw064

xlw064 New Member

I've gone through this forum for Ultimate Wealth Package. It seems not so many people are happy about it. I also bought this package in September, 2007, but I did not quit. I want to try it out to see it is going to work or not. I dumped the website it provided. Instead I set up a new website with Joomla 1.0.13. Meanwhile I am doing very well with the search engine optimization. Although I did not sell any ebooks, I am happy for what I've gone through so far. I think there is no-easy money. You have no ideas for how many hours I put in everyday; but at the end I think it is worth it.
  20. lowrite

lowrite New Member

[​IMG]Beating Adwords by Kyle and Carson, the self proclaimed "Wealthy Affilates" is outdated...Stop with your rave reviews... they have not been paying attention to updating their download to new subscribers....

Goodle Adwords changed! BeatingAdwords.com download to new users Has not changed....it is very hard to follow along.

Have you look at it lately? I will be submitting this same email to all interested parties until I receive an updated version of their download or I will be asking for my $$ back...they are now considered a scam...