Anyone used Dani Johnson/what is her connection to Coastal?

Discussion in 'Coastal Vacations' started by Judy, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Judy

Judy New Member

Hi. I have heard talk about Dani Johnson from a few people on this forum and jsut wondering who has used her training or gone to her seminars and what they have done for you. I am still trying to figure out the best way to spend my money learning this business and she seems to sell a lot of great products.

For those of you who know her story or background how is/was she connected to Coastal?

I am not trying to endorse her at all -just thought some people might know more about her.
  2. rhondap

rhondap New Member

I use her training and have gone to her seminar and plan on attending more. She is a generic trainer with no affiliation with Coastal or any other company. She has a STRICT non-recruit policy at her seminars.

I highly recommend her training.

To find out more go to www.danijohnsondotcom/video

3. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Dani Johnson is actually one of the official trainers the Coastal Board of Directors use to help train members. She comes highly recommended. To this point I havent used any of her paid training but am part of all the tools she has available on her website. Many people in Coastal really back her up as her training is practical hands on training. In the future I plan on going to some of her live events as many proven leaders have benefited from her training. I suggest going on her site and checking her out. She has trained some of the biggest and brightest stars in the home business arena.

4. rhondap

rhondap New Member

There are no words to describe her live events...they do not compare to what you get on her Monday night calls, training materials or website. No one understands what we mean when we tell people that until they actually attend.

You will walk away from that live event without the words to describe it.

A good call to get prospects to listen to who may be on the fence with excuses, no money, no time etc is her Aug 25th 2005 call.

5. kiminco

kiminco New Member

Hi Judy,

I have been using the training from Dani Johnson since I started (in Jan.). I have been to First Steps to Success and have several of her paid products. I agree with Rhonda that you cannot possible grasp her conviction & dramatic influence in your life until you've been to a live event. I left feeling that my whole life had changed over a weekend. My perspective on the entire industry changed and I am now able to approach people.

Check her out and see if she fits with what you want to accomplish. I know several people that have undergone & still continue to learn from her that are 6 figure income earners. I would highly recommend her.

Best wishes to you,
  6. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

She openly admits that her voice grates against the nerves but her trainings are inspirational.

I especially like her training on Faith. Very motivating.
    She does motivate and inspire.

7. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

I have been hearing great things about Dani Johnson and look forward to the First Steps training myself. Two good friends of mine Jackie O'quinn and Renae Heikkila (hope I spelled that right) work directly with her and have been raving over her. I also love the fact that she teaches about faith. Cant wait to see her live myself.

8. rhondap

rhondap New Member

Jackie is my Director. I am on their team, Decide Freedom International.

Her Saturday night service(open to all, free) is like a Church service, Oh my goodness it is so moving and powerful.

9. jnapier

jnapier New Member

I own several of Dani Johnson's Products. They are PACKED FULL of applyable techniques for your business. They are put together in a way you are not trying to gather bits n pieces.

It's a great investment into your Coastal Business IF you've got the budget for it. My only concern when it comes to ANY training is that some will invest money they do not have.

Jay NaPier
    Level 3 Director/ Master Trainer
    Coastal Vacations
  10. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

Rhonda tell Jackie and his brother Stacey I said hey. Havent talked to them in ages. They are great guys. I was actually on one of your calls last week. It was one Stacey hosted. If you can contact me as well with Dani's call schedule esp the saturday night one id love to attend. Talk soon.