Anyone willing to share a look at your websites?

Discussion in 'Profit Lance' started by slipstring, Jun 16, 2008.

1. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline New Member

rushaa: Hi makemoneyonline i wanted to ask u what do u think of bluevoda?can i start with them?because i was looking for doe SBI but it's too expensive...do u have any idea of how will i get started?

I highly recommend Blue Voda. I use it ALL the time for making my websites. Blue voda is completely FREE. The only thing that costs money is web hosting (voda host) but its very reasonable. its around $10/month for an unlimited number of websites!!! [​IMG]
  2. 040107

040107 Member

I think SBI has a special sale going on, if that helps.[​IMG]
  3. makemoneyonline

greenh99: In my case, I don't have access to clickbank as our country is not supported. Will this strategy also work for other affiliate programs like CJ, paydotcom, etc?
    Absolutely. That is too bad that you can't use clickbank, but don't let that stop you. There are many others like the ones you mentioned!greenh99: some of the affiliate programs require a website before we can register. What website will I use? I know that commission junction says that you need to have a website. I think you can just use a blog. that should work just fine!

greenh99: What website will I use? Will it be the one that I setup for a specific niche? And if so, and then I want to promote another different niche entirely, should I register again with another domain name that caters to the new niche?
    yes, you should do that!
  4. makemoneyonline

Hmmm... the video I made is not uploading properly, so unfortunately I can't post the link. If you go to YOUTUBE and just type in 'clickbank hoplinks" you can find some good videos on how to use hoplinks on your blogs [​IMG]
  5. makemoneyonline

makemoneyonline: k i'm making a video about how to use it. i'll post it in a second.
    K as I said before, here is my video. I got it working. SOrry, its kind of blurry:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ4MSsWmDsY
  6. rushaa

rushaa New Member

hi makemoneyonline,tell me one thing do u have to write the ad in ur bloger before u paste the hoplink from clickbank?or we can copy and paste the ad in our blog?i have watch the youtube it's very useful..thanks for that u r very helpful u know....
  7. makemoneyonline

you don't have to write the ad first, you can just paste the hoplink first. it doesn't matter.
  8. rushaa

rushaa New Member

hi makemoney online do i have to create a blog each time am promoting a product?how many products can i promote?
  9. makemoneyonline

its better to have one blog for each product. Unless you create a blog that is a product review site. You can compare multiple products from the same niche on one blog.

You can promote as many clickbank products as you want, but don't go crazy. I only promote about 5 products and that is it.
  10. rushaa

rushaa New Member

Can i have a look at one of ur websitres if u dont mind?
  11. wahguy

wahguy New Member

rushaa:
    Can i have a look at one of ur websitres if u dont mind?

Yeah, can I too?
  12. 040107

040107 Member

Hey,

I can understand why someone new would want to take a look at
    other people's websites but how a website looks isn't really important.

You just have to remember to make it easy for visitors to navigate
    around your site and find what they want to find. It doesn't have to
    be complicated. Make it simple, fast loading, and easy on the eyes.
    By that I mean don't use heavy graphics and colors of different
    contrast. Try to use different shades of one color (like this forum).

The more and probably most important is not how your site looks
    but how you get traffic to your site. Your site can be the best
    looking site on the Internet but if nobody knows about it, it won't
    do you much good.

Invest your time learning traffic generation methods.[​IMG]
  13. eurika

eurika New Member

040107: You just have to remember to make it easy for visitors to navigate
    around your site and find what they want to find. It doesn't have to
    be complicated. Make it simple, fast loading, and easy on the eyes.

I use webnow for my sites sometimes. Just a very basic layout and I prefer it that way. Better to focus your efforts on gaining traffic to your site.
  14. greenh99

greenh99 New Member

I recently asked an affiliate marketer if he was willing to let a newbie (me) to look at one of his successful website. Disappointingly, he said no, reason being is that he doesn't want his site and his niche copied.

So is this the general reason why I find it difficult to ask affiliate marketers to see their successful pages?

For newbies, getting a peak at a successful page and seeing how its done would really help. I personally have no intention of stealing the niche - but I guess the reason is still valid.