Anyone with CPA and CPL knowledge please read, I need help.

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by JackDProvost, Jun 4, 2011.

1. JackDProvost New Member

Hey Jack Daniel Provost here [IMG]
    Okay so what I need is a place that pays me for everyone who enters their email address.. $1 per lead would be sufficient. for example but not limited to free ring tones, wall papers and other stuff.. basically anything that is free I can give away and get paid for would be great.

My thing is I can drive highly targeted traffic towards what ever I want.. but no one wants to hand over their credit card information so what I would like to do is earn when people give their email address.

Thanks
    -Jack Daniel Provost
  2. talfighel Silver Member

Jack,

This is really easy. Here is a small list of companies who are willing to pay you on a CPA basis.

https://www.partnerwithpaul.com/affiliates.cgi

https://www.workathomecoach.com/affiliates.cgi

These are 2 that pay you every week. I have been with both for years and they are very good.
  3. JackDProvost New Member

not sure how you have worked with them for years when they are both copyright 2011.
  4. mountainmom5 Gold Member

okay so I gonna piggyback on that question. What about CPA's for other stuff besides work at home programs...
  5. JackDProvost New Member

Thank you very much mountain mom [IMG] I am not interested in work from home.. it is just not something I am really interested in promoting any longer. I am looking to promote free stuff to give away.. for example: ring tones, wall papers, movie tickets, phone apps, etc..

That is what I am into. [IMG]
  6. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Oh that sounds like fun. Let me know what you find out... I have some spots on my sites that I could add something like that.[IMG]

question for you now... mind sharing how you drive high targeted traffic? I need some tips on driving more traffic to my sites. Do you pay for traffic?
  7. JackDProvost New Member

Check the PM I sent.. I cannot display all my secrets [IMG]
    Some simple strategies that should help your blog blow up with traffic.
  8. mountainmom5 Gold Member

Thanks Jack! I feel honored.... and motivated... what you told me is what I have been doing, I just haven't been doing ENOUGH OF IT.... sigh.... back to work I go....[IMG]
  9. talfighel Silver Member

JackDProvost: not sure how you have worked with them for years when they are both copyright 2011.
    Every year they and many other companies use the same year's COPYRIGHT 2011. Next year they will update it with COPYRIGHT 2012.

So every year a lot of people do this.

Tal
  10. JackDProvost New Member

Sorry about that TAL I understand what is going on now

Do you know of any CPA's that pay to give away free stuff? for example ringtones , wall papers or phone apps?
  11. I make a lot of money through CPA. Are you looking for an Affiliate Network that have a lot of CPA offers?
  12. JackDProvost New Member

I was looking for a cpa site that offers free ring tones in exchange for name email address type deal.
  13. Take alook at these:-

Neverblue
    AzoogleAds
    Copeac
    Montetizeit
  14. rooster64 New Member

Peerfly is a good one. They have 428 zip & email submits.