Anyone with Cricket?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by wahdell, Jul 11, 2008.

1. wahdell

wahdell New Member

I just got offered the Cricket skill, and currently I am going through the training. What are they currently paying right now, and will it be mostly activations?
  2. easttexasmom

easttexasmom New Member

I just got the Cricket skill as well, but am still waiting for my logins which have bee almost 2 weeks. I have heard from others that the pay will be 7 dollars per hour. Sorry that I didn't answer sooner, I just found this site.
  3. rosielopey

rosielopey New Member

I went through the training and the webinar now I am waiting to go active, due to them having to get log in and with some of the people on the boards some have been waiting sometime. As far as the pay it is what is on the job details on your training tab.
  4. wahdell

wahdell New Member

i didn't know if they were paying per minute, per call, or per hour. I resigned from the skill actually a couple of days ago didn't think it would be worth it.
  5. rsoler

rsoler New Member

To all,

I don't know i just thought I comment on WST... lately changes are way too sporadic and inconsistent. Turns out that I can hardly get hrs on lenscrafters. If there is something wst need to change is to be in control and inform us of when hrs will be posted! I'm sick of this and frankly thank God! I have Voicelog otherwise, I would be starving by now. I was only able to grab 2hrs this week with them. I just can't wait to complete my MT Course. Honestly, they don't look out for us when it comes to posting hrs. I LOVE lenscrafters skill but it looks like hrs are grabbed too quickly.

RO
  6. easttexasmom

easttexasmom New Member

Rsoler, try checking Spec around 3 or 4 in the evenings, at least that is what time they would put up VM hours.
  7. rsoler

rsoler New Member

easttexasmom,

Hrs posted are diffrent times for all skills...I thought you may need to know that because there are diffrent clients and the clients are the people that post the hrs apparently, when they decide to. That's what makes it so hard lencrafters is not consistent when posting hrs. I'T is very frustrating when I had sears skill they use to post the hrs consistently, and we would know and when I comment on WST I think they need to change that and communicate with the client and at least asked the client to notified them so they will give us heads up when posting hrs. But I said before when it comes to us they don't care.
    RO
  8. rosielopey

rosielopey New Member

Hi Easttexasmom

Have you gotten your logins yet? I am still waiting on becoming active. Geez I will have to go back through the training material to keep everything fresh.
  9. easttexasmom

easttexasmom New Member

Hello Rosie, Yeah I got my logins yesterday Monday. I called in this past weekend and talked to 4 different P*ls. I don't know if we are allowed to say the whole word. But one said I didn't have logins and the three others said that I did. The last P*l put a ticket for a Supervisor to set me to active. I had to ask if they had actually put me down for my Webby since there were some saying that this could be the problem. Anyway I am now set to active which took me about 2 weeks. I hope you get yours as soon as possible.
  10. rsoler

rsoler New Member

Hello Everyone!

Does anyone here on this forum have the lenscrafters skill? IF so, please let me know I've got ?ss...regarding hrs posted for this skill.

Thanks
    RO
  11. rosielopey

rosielopey New Member

Thanks Easttexasmom. I called yesterday and spoke to a P*l and they said it is running a bit long to give it a few more days. I took the webby on 7/14 so I will give it a few more days. I can't wait to start it because I am so afraid that I will forget everything, but I did take screen shots of the whole training so I can refer back to it. Shoot we can't make any money unless we are working!!. Let me know how it goes for you and give me pointers if you come across something.
  12. easttexasmom

easttexasmom New Member

Rosie, we received an email about West loading a bunch of logins, keep checking, that email was yesterday Wednesday. Rosie what I have done was go through my activation training under the training tab and found out that I had actually missed a module. I don't know how I passed the test. But I would go through the activation module again it has helped me alots, especially module number 4. If you have any questions let me know. I will see what I know about it. So far everything is ok with doing this line, but I had to practice going through IAN and seeing where everything is located. I think once you take some calls, you will get better at it, at least it looks that way. Rosie since you have been on this forum more than I have, is it ok to say the full names?
  13. newbiz02

newbiz02 New Member

i thought this was about the cricket cell phone plan.
  14. Keepsake

Keepsake New Member

Hello all, just wanted to tell everyone that west fired me on July 23 the day before minimum wage went up. They said I had hung up on calls which I had not!!!! I had worked for them for a year for direct respose and what they did to me was terribly wrong!!!!!! I still even cry about it but I am mostly angry!!!! Just thought I would pass that along!
  15. easttexasmom

easttexasmom New Member

I am sorry Keepsake about what happened. I have heard of that happening to others and they reapply the next day and get assigned another line. I don't know if that is true, but it won't hurt to see. Also Arise seems to be another company that hires employees instead of contractors, I was thinking about getting on with this company myself. After all of your hard work, I think it is a shame that West did what it did, it makes me wonder about myself as well. I hope you feel better because when one door closes it opens to something better, believe me.
  16. rosielopey

rosielopey New Member

Easttexasmom,
    I just check and I am finally active. I put in starting my schedule Sunday as tomorrow I want to reveiw and make myself a good cheat sheet. How is it going for you so far??
  17. easttexasmom

easttexasmom New Member

Hi Rosie, so far everything is going OK, I just have to learn how to get the customers that want to keep you on the phone for 30 min. off[​IMG] If you go over the activations module especially #4 and look at when we take a call and when the others have to be transferred and to whom, this will help alots. Congratulations and good luck, everythings going to be fine, I think you will like this line.
  18. rosielopey

rosielopey New Member

easttexasmom: Hi Rosie, so far everything is going OK, I just have to learn how to get the customers that want to keep you on the phone for 30 min. off If you go over the activations module especially #4 and look at when we take a call and when the others have to be transferred and to whom, this will help alots. Congratulations and good luck, everythings going to be fine, I think you will like this line.

Hi Eastexasmom
    I took my 2nd webinar this morning and both trainers said different things. I have a question for you. Did they email you your logins, did you call a pal for them or are they preloaded already. I asked the trainer that and he was not sure. Did you just go in after you sceduled your hours?
  19. easttexasmom

easttexasmom New Member

Rosie, the logins are set up automatically, just go through gateway as usual and start work and everything should load up for you. If you have problems, or get an error message X out and reload using the wrench at the bottom that comes up when you start work. I had to do this 3 times at first, but I did call a Pal after the second error message. THis happened to me my first day, so be prepared for that even though it may not happen to you. Anyway GOOD LUCK.[​IMG]