Anyone worked as a field rep?

Discussion in 'Work at Home Moms' started by aw1219, Jan 12, 2012.

1. aw1219

aw1219 New Member

This is not a true work at home job because you do have to go and visit homes close to where you live but you can work your own schedule and when you want to. It only takes minutes to see if the house is vacant and take 3 pictures. Has anyone done this?

2. mreese601

mreese601 Member

Hey what's going on? This is what I do part time now! I travel all over going taking pictures of houses! It's a fun job! I work for two company now! The Only thing about it I say in the country and all my work be spread out so sometime it's not worth the trip! But if you love to travel and need some extra play money this is a perfect setup!

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

mreese601: Hey what's going on? This is what I do part time now! I travel all over going taking pictures of houses! It's a fun job! I work for two company now! The Only thing about it I say in the country and all my work be spread out so sometime it's not worth the trip! But if you love to travel and need some extra play money this is a perfect setup!
    Nice to see that it is working for you.

4. gailj

gailj New Member

mreese601
    I have a work at home business now but would be very interested in taking on another opportunity such as this. Can I get more info on the company? Sorry, I just joined the forum today and I'm still learning how to maneuver the site.
    This is an awesome forum and have gotten some great information.