Anything new going on?

Discussion in 'Fun Time Vacation Club' started by JasonP, Feb 14, 2008.

1. JasonP

JasonP New Member

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the workathome site, and had a couple of questions. Is FunTime still around, I haven't seen any posts about it since December or so. Just curious if it's still around. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks Jason

2. emmjay

emmjay New Member

Yes Funtime is still around.I am currently trying them out strictly for their lead system for my Traverus Travel business and so far it is working fairly well.

3. vernon dillon

vernon dillon New Member

Hi there everyone FUNTIME is alive and well and buisness is booming.
    Our new Basic Pro program is attracting business owners from big companies like Traverus, Coastal, Cruise for Cash, YTB, P1D, Global and more.
    We are getting ready to launch our brand new program TEL PRO in a few weeks which is going to be one of the biggest telemarketing programs ever seen.
    So we have been realy busy.
    Our new FUNTIME movie and back office system is completed now and we have some folks previewing it as we speak and the reports are overwhelming.

4. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

This is a blast from the past guys. Im a former member of FTV ( I had a very large team with them) that has moved on. As always I wish them the best in their endeavors but again ive moved on. I do have a question for the present distributors active now. In my possession I have hundreds of the FTV vouchers. Id rather not use them as kindle for the fireplace but want to hear some testimonies about the actual trips ( and not from Rusty, Glen or Dana) from any of you that are active now. Id love to give them away to people but want to be sure my clients will be happy. Any feedback would be great. I see that this forum thread hasnt had alot of activity but I know its still monitored by a bunch of people.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    (Stay tuned in for my NEW COASTAL VACATION LIVE CALLS coming soon)
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]

5. ateamfuntimer

ateamfuntimer New Member

It was brought to me that some took my last post as taking a jab at FTV. I would like to clear that up. I wish FTV the best. My goal was to get a few testimonies nothing more nothing less. The hatchet and the unlying tensions are long gone. We all have bigger fish to fry. Again I wish FTV the best just as I know they feel the same for me and my endeavors.

With that being said anyone with a good story or testimony on any of the vacations please share. It would be appreciated.

Adam Frederick
    Coastal Level III Director
    Founder of A-Team CV FREE Apprentice Program
    (Stay tuned in for my NEW COASTAL VACATION LIVE CALLS coming soon)
    302 327 6263
    [email protected]