Are you ready for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Casual Chat' started by Louidam1, Dec 5, 2008.

1. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

I just was wondering if everyone was ready for Christmas? Did you start your shopping yet? If so...what kind of things did you buy? So far I only bought my youngest daughter who is 19 months a Yo Gabba Gabba Dancing Brobee and my 3 y/o some pjs and I got a lot more to go. Do you have any ideas on what to give a 1 y/o and 3 y/o girls?
  2. VictoriaNTC

VictoriaNTC Silver Member

I have been shopping online of course!.
    I have two boys, ages 8 and 9.
    They love Spy Gear things and want ghost hunting equipment.
    So, I purchased Cyclops.

I always purchase festive things like Christmas movies, books, and such, and want them to enjoy these things throughout the Christmas season.

So, several years ago I began a family tradition of Celebrating St Nicholas' birthday, which is today.
    This is the time I give these gifts.

I bought The Polar Express DVD in 3D, as I have wanted to take them to an IMAX Theater for years..the nearest is 150 miles though.

It would be so much fun to shop for girls!

3. mellin

mellin Member

I know what you mean. We have 3 boys, 8-4-8weeks. We're all about Star Wars, match box cars, and video games. I wouldn't know what to do with pink!

4. rovingdigital

rovingdigital New Member

Have not started this week I will. Probley take my daughter with me to help with her great ideas for every one.
    Cant wait. ho ho ho.
    Watched fred a claus last night great fun
  5. matt7

matt7 New Member

My wife does all of our shopping but to answer your question... we are far from finished yet. We have 5 children and so far I think about the only things we have gotten are a wii, which is for all of them, some clothes for my two daughters and some motocross gear for boys.

Christmas will be here before we know it.

6. BeInProfitMode

BeInProfitMode New Member

I'd say I'm more than half done, but I was able to cheat a bit.

I moved about 1500 miles away from home last June so it's kinda pricey to fly home for every holiday. My family decided to celebrate two holidays in one. So I flew home for "Thanksmasgiving" a couple of weeks ago and we did presents for my family then.

So now it's just my roommates and my girlfriend that I have to worry about. Slowly running out of time, though. [​IMG]
  7. Phil Stones

Phil Stones New Member

HI - Got a lot done this weekend ! nearly there ! just the awful wrapping to do now! best get that done when they are out at school this week! Merry Christmas...
  8. Louidam1

Louidam1 New Member

Welp everyone...I am finally finish!!! I got everything my daughters wanted and needed!!