Are you waiting for an interview or response to your application?

Discussion in 'West at Home' started by Denise912, May 3, 2008.

1. rsoler

rsoler New Member

Vagabond,

Good for you at least you have a secnd skll[​IMG] Let me ask you how much GE is paying per min now?
    AND is that skill easy or are you dealing with upsells? I think I'm gonna get a offer soon. Because I was talking to a pal and he said Wst just signed up with 3 other clients and they will need agents soon. But i went ahead resigned proflowers because being busy twice a year is not enough. hoping now I wll be offerd another skill soon. When I RESIGNED from Dhl they offer me another proflwrs after 1wk of resigning. so, I'm hoping I'll get something soon. no hrs no work not good.
    RO
  2. vagabond

vagabond New Member

When I first started they were paying .23 per minute but now they are down to .17. It is the easiest of all, no upsells, really very little to do, just one program, window based so its easy to figure out and except for a few upset people calling, and miscomunication it is simple. That's why I am keeping it, I think I am spoiled now, the other skills seem like too much hassle.
  3. rsoler

rsoler New Member

Vagabond,

Got that right if is that easy keep it! even if you get other skills later on is worth keeping[​IMG] I really hope i get something soon. I failed the arise assessment and now I HAVE to wait 3months to take it again![​IMG] But I'm going to try it again I'm just hoping I GET another skill from west because I intend to stay with west even if i get the Arise contracts later on...Wst has been good never had a payment issue money is always there on my account everytime. And that's important when your working from home. Many people have cmpln a lot about other Companies not paying on paydate. Anyhow I think i'll do fine I will relax a bit and concentrate on my studys to become a medical transcriptionist. I decide to apply for top notch mt online course school called Andrews got my research done...looks like this school is promising 90+ grads start working before they even graduate. So, wish me luck is going to take me no more than 12months but by next year I expect another chapter in my life embarking a diffrent career but undoubtfully working from home[​IMG]
  4. vagabond

vagabond New Member

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Did you every try cloud 10? I started the process with them once but I think I got hired by west and gave up on it. I never did find out what kind of skills thay accually have.
  5. rsoler

rsoler New Member

Yes I did but the I also started the comcast training but was not happy with the position so I withdrew...and she put me on hold status not sure if I will hear from them although my login are still working on their site. Anyway will see what happens I'll keep you posted.
    RO