Are You Wired For Success?

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by tmoney, Oct 14, 2010.

1. tmoney New Member

Most people sabotage their success because of a poor attitude. In other words they are wired in such a way they conitnually undermine all efforts for success. You can rewire your self for success by developing a winning attitude. The following are key connection points to get wired for success:

1) Think - Get your thinking right. Think positive and successfull thoughts. The right mind set is huge in having winning attitude. It is a key connection point of being wired to succeed.
    2) See - Once you get your thinking right begin looking at things in a positive light. The glass is half full not half empty. Everything that seems like a set back is only an opportunity to move forward.
    3) Speak - Once you are thinking right and seeing things right now begin talking right. Only positive words and words of success should be spoken. Stop being negitive and critical.
    4) Act - Once your thinking is right, your seeing is right and the words you are speaking right it is only natural your actions will begin to be right. Doing the right thing in the right way, with the right people at the right time.

Attitude determines altitude. Get wired for success!!
  2. vickytoria New Member

Hi there I am new to the forum and wanted to know more information regarding working from home but through trying to make money online. See I come from a small town where if you work hard(mostly MANUAL labour) you will get what you can afford, and if you earn peanuts... peanuts is what you can afford! Well I am sick and tired of the saying and I want to help myself and my family out of living out of a garage! the only thing standing in my way is that i am new to working online and need sound advise. I would like the information if you are willing to share?[IMG]
  3. al99 New Member

The only time I am wired is when I've had enough coffee, until then I barely know what day it is let alone being able to sabotage my success[IMG]
  4. vickytoria New Member

That sounds ideal... i am happy for you. i am just so tired of having to go thrugh all the information in the internet on how to make legal money online,what to do,what not to do what this guy did or that says you should do it cause it was successful for him and how you should sound fake trying to get people to buy your stuff or let me say stuff you are promoting.... it is all just too much! there are times when i just want to give up but when i look at the 3 little faces i have staring at me... how can i give up, this is after all for them... thanxs though..you've given me hope...
  5. FreeCashMan Active Member

Getting the mind right, is often overlooked by those looking to have home business success.

I've concluded in my recent evaluation of what has caused so many to not achieve success in network marketing home business that there are 2 primary reasons:

1) Mindset. We have been conditioned to have the mind of a slave to a job. We must free ourselves from this in order to have success. (That is something we have control of)

2) Crappy compensation plans. (We don't have control of this, until recently). We need more Probable, not possible, set ups for the average and ordinary person to achieve home business success that give them true financial flexibility and freedom.

However, the mindset to win, dictates the manifestation of a champion in home business when obstacles and distractions arise.
  6. lisafox Guest

What if you are working under pressure, the kind of work which is not satisfying you but still you don't have any options rather than continuing the work ?
  7. A8ch Gold Member

lisafox: What if you are working under pressure, the kind of work which is not satisfying you but still you don't have any options rather than continuing the work?
    Nothing remains the same forever, so if you are disgusted with your work, you can make plans to change what you do. That may not be possible right away, but the very fact that you dislike your job is sufficient incentive for you to start working on a solution.

That may require you to change your attitude about the job and about yourself. Don't let the job define who you are. You are NOT your job! You can become whatever you truly believe you can become.

Put on the right thinking cap, stay alert for the clues, circumstances and opportunities that inevitably pop up around you, and then take action when you recognize something that can lift you out of your current conditions.

And don't give up until you succeed!

Hermas
  8. weebitty Member

I have seen many inspirational videos lately of children with no arms that plays a guitar with his feet. Another child that is blind and gets around by clicking his tongue (alot like sonar I would guess) he doesn't rely on a cane or a dog to get him around. He rides a bike and plays basketball etc. Thier parents were wonderful in telling them they weren't disabled. Yet those of us that don't have any limitations either physically or mentally don't give ourselves persmission to be all we can be.

My generation was conditioned to get a job and keep it for life. If we lost that job we were stuck because that is all that we knew. But Hermas has brought up a very good point. You are not your job.

Mindset is very important to all of us. We take our failures to heart. Some of us can rise above that and move on and say ok that didn't work I will try something else. Others quit and say I can't do this. Or it was a scam.

The crooks have always been there throught history. We just have to watch out for them and that is what make these forums so valuable to all of us. We can come here and share our information, experiences, our motivations and offer our help.

There are people who are sincere in there willingness to help others. We just have to find them. We also have to find that opportunity that we can succeed at and the opportunitys are changing thankfully. Just keep looking and praying and reaching deep inside and find that motivation that we need to get the job done. Support in any business is a must not only for training but also to help with motivation. Sometimes we have to borrow some from someone else. [IMG]

I myself like helping people but only those that really want the help. I am not going to do it for them that doesn't help anyone, least of all you. How does the saying go teach a man how to fish and you have helped him for a lifetime.

Sometimes we have to believe in someone until they get their own belief in themselves.
  9. lisafox Guest

[IMG] Thank you so much for your concern A8ch. Things go very depressing sometimes and then we don't notice on the opportunity sitting next to us. Have missed a lot like this but not anymore. Thanks once again.
  10. KarenSmith67 New Member

Weebitty-

I love your comment "sometimes we have to believe in someone, until they believe in themselves". This is so true, when people get down it is important to have someone believe in them when they do not believe in themselves.

I make a habit of assisting others is seeing their strengths and going to work on those. There is nothing better than having someone in your life that can help you "see the light at the end of the tunnel".
  11. weebitty Member

Thanks Karen for the kind words, Yes sometimes we are our own worst enemy and don't give ourselves credit for the things we are successful at. We always seems to focus on our failures or lack of something. We always want what we don't have. And missing the opportunity to enjoy what we do have. [IMG]
  12. Just2EZ Moderator

weebitty: want what we don't have
    Want creates the lack, an attitude of gratitude creates abundance.
    If we just be thankful for what we've got we'd have a lot more.
    Count your blessings and they'll never end.
  13. katereber New Member

tmoney: 1) Think - Get your thinking right. Think positive and successfull thoughts. The right mind set is huge in having winning attitude. It is a key connection point of being wired to succeed.
    2) See - Once you get your thinking right begin looking at things in a positive light. The glass is half full not half empty. Everything that seems like a set back is only an opportunity to move forward.
    3) Speak - Once you are thinking right and seeing things right now begin talking right. Only positive words and words of success should be spoken. Stop being negitive and critical.
    4) Act - Once your thinking is right, your seeing is right and the words you are speaking right it is only natural your actions will begin to be right. Doing the right thing in the right way, with the right people at the right time.

Attitude determines altitude. Get wired for success!!
    Wow, I like your post.. Love it and it's very interesting.
    It's really true and useful tips..
  14. aniket New Member

I think its more of what self image we hold in our mind of ourselves...

Can I succeed ..yes i can
    Can I make more money..yes I can
    Is love for me...yes it is
    Can I be happy...yes I can be

u see if we dont believe in ourselves and hold a negative self image for eg.... "I cant get into a healthy relationship" then whatever steps u take ,no matter how many dates u go on....at the end u will prove ur self image right by failing in any relationship you get into....

so its the self image which needs to be improved..

To Your Success
    Kind Regards
    Aniket