Arise formerly known as Willow...Any body working for them??

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by RichTXn, Mar 15, 2007.

1. 7302bizzy

7302bizzy New Member

hey i am a interested candidate for arise and you said that you submitted your online test so how is arise going for you so far?
  2. wahl2008

wahl2008 New Member

Hi mrbill,

If you want part time work, try working on freelance projects. I've worked anywhere from 10 - 40 hours a week. There are lots of projects that have a set amount of hours that you can work whenever you have free time.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Cheers!
  3. daffodilary

daffodilary New Member

Hello all!

I am seriously interested in starting my own home call center business and am checking into a few companies, particularly Arise. I know I will have start up costs and will need to purchase a little bit of epuipment and upgrade my internet service...I currently have dial up! I am perfectly willing to spend the money BUT my question is, how diffucult is it to get work with this company? I don't want to commit to a separate phone line and high speed internet only to find out that I will not be hired. But it is my understanding that I need to have these things in place to be considered. Any input would be helpful! Thanks!
  4. badluck13

badluck13 New Member

Arise is not a scam, but exploit you as much as they can. First of all you pay for classes and some incapable people teach you; some of them do not know English. Secondly when you start you have a contract but Arise can terminate you for any reason even if you follow all clauses of the contract. In the middle of the season they always come up with different ideas to reduce your payment and they do it without any reasonable explanation. Once you ask ??“ you are terminated. They monitor all calls and punish for not saying this word or that word. There is no way to complain or explain, you don't have access to alive person. All of the management is hiding from you. They are untouchable. You work for yellow pennies. They treat you as at school not as partners. You take 100 unnecessary exams for which you pay.
  5. kellster4

kellster4 New Member

I have been with Arise for over a year. I watched friends work it for 3 years before I decided it was legit. I love it. I have 4 kids and work all around their school/sports schedules. The set up cost I feel is cheap considering if you get a new job you would have to pay for gas, new wardrobe,lunches out....add it up and less than $500 is well worth it. I even bought a new desktop solely for work, and made it all back in my first month. The only downside I have is the selction of hours. There are alot of hours, but you dont always get the exact ones you want,as people all over are trying for the same prime hours. Yes, as some said they can tell you you have to work a min of 20 hrs, than drop it, but people release hours continually, and my top client that I worked 40 hrs a week for a year solid just dropped to 1st pick 15hrs, than 24 hrs later you have chance to select more. I have still been able to work 30-40 hours! That is really the only downside, but if you work two clients like a few of my friends, than you are doing like min 15 with one and maybe min of 20 with the other, so you are guaranteed your 35 or more. Hours always open,and stick with your biggest known companies! Don't rush and just select a client you have never heard of! Not worth it. I am full time from home and am very happy in my decision with Arise. As far as not having a "Live" person to talk: you do, every client has Performance Fascilitators and they are your go between. Almost every client requires a 90% schedule committment adherence, which is not unlike any other job. If you are scheduled 40 hour week at your office, you have to work. With this is if you choose not to work, you can release your shift, but you want to try to do it 48hrs before the shift. If it is within 48hrs, you can actually release almost 8 hrs, work the rest of your posted schedule and still have the 90%. That allows for sick time,emergencies, computer issues, etc....At this time Arise is working on a release/pick up system, which will be great. You will not be penalized if someone else grabs your shift!! Good Luck and go for it!
  6. Alexinem

Alexinem New Member

It's not a scam. It's legitimate and actually pays better than most work-at-homes. I recommend wholeheartedly.

Moms who don't want to leave their kids with sitters. . .ARISE IS THE RIGHT MOVE FOR YOU!!

By the way, if you can't afford to the startup costs right away, there are Arise professionals who are seeking people to work under their corporations. Go to the site and contact Arise directly to find these opportunities.
  7. nevaeh7er

nevaeh7er New Member

What client do you work for?? I am a beginner for Arise and I have to finish the registration process. All of your insight is helping me make a decision to proceed with Arise or not.
  8. Sam_Jones

Sam_Jones New Member

How much do people get to pay before working for this company called Arise?
  9. clawunf

clawunf New Member

It depends, you need to pay the background fee which is like $12 or $30 depending on the state that you live in, and then the arise certified professional fee which is about $100 or so.. once you do that, you need to become incorporated which depends what you want to do LLC or S corp... I did a LLC through Texas and it came about $300 + fees so about $500, (fees vary by state and type of corp, can be more can be less).. but once your all set.. you can start making money, some of the classes are about $150 - $200.. so your looking at about $800 give or take to shell up front, but every penny is worth it since your company is actually the right hand support of the big companies you choose you represent..
  10. nevaeh7er

nevaeh7er New Member

What client do you work for?? I am a beginner for Arise and I have to finish the registration process. All of your insight is helping me make a decision to proceed with Arise or not.
  11. nevaeh7er

nevaeh7er New Member

Ok, so how do I contact Arise for the corporations - to work for them - until I have the start up funds??
  12. clawunf

clawunf New Member

Right now I am not working an opportunity, but I do log in everyday and check what is out there.. at this point if you sign up now you can select from a whole list of things, not sure if I can name them for "security purposes" but there's like 6 openings right now for big well known companies. Give it a try, its legit, and if you want to make money, invest a little bit, and grab an opportunity.
  13. sxysoul87

sxysoul87 New Member

I what to no if any work for Arise with a cable phone line because i have a cable phone line and dont what to start with a new phone company if i dont absolutely have to, also what headset do you guys use i like Calisto Pro Series by plantronics but not sure whats the best one, and dose any one here work for Arise with apple how do you like it?
  14. Workathomelady

Workathomelady New Member

I can work from Home only monday thru Friday, would that work with
    the company Arise?? and do they have any fashion companies??
    That's my background?
  15. didaventures

didaventures New Member

Is there anything like this in Canada?
  16. kellster4

kellster4 New Member

havent heard anything in Canada yet. Have you gone to Arise.com and looked into it? I am going into my second year and love it. Takes time to get use to, working from home, having hours for the most part you want, but there are times I work morning than again at night.
  17. didaventures

didaventures New Member

I checked the site and it's US only.. [​IMG]
  18. kellster4

kellster4 New Member

Keep checking back, we do the UK now, so mybe Canada soon [​IMG]
  19. enap66

enap66 New Member

Hello,

Can anyone honestly tell me just how long it takes to finish and be at the point where we can actually start working? I'm at the point of just finishing with the "online meeting" where different things are explained to a group of about 20 people. I don't have a corp set up but that can be done soon enough on legal zoom. What I'm more interested in is the time it takes to actually finish the training. Also, if I have the insurance license, how does that work and do you make more? Thanks!
  20. beba_240

beba_240 New Member

hey everyone... I just stated with Arise. My friend started her business with Arise and she hired me and a few others to work for ATT Mobility, my friend get a 10% off of our checks and we are paid $10-$14 and hour taking payments, upgrading, shipping products to clients, and stuff with their accounts. I had to pay $15 for my background test which is also your credit history. I have a minimum of 20hrs a week and a max of 40hrs with her. Also I like it cuz it isnt a 1099 where you have to pay your taxes at the end of the year... also I am taking the training for FREE, and get a $99 vocher for any other training I choose to do for Arise. I plan on starting my own buisness after i get the hang of it. but basically if my friend has 25 employees in total, she deducts 10% off our checks and it will leave her with $1,000 per pay check. I did get to pick my hours too which was great. Also for now there is no weekend work. just mon-fri. It will be optional in the future though. every client is different and i guess some have spent more than others but so far everything but the background was FREE, and customer service did answer right away and they said they where open 24hrs a day 7 days a week so i like that too....