Arise formerly known as Willow...Any body working for them??

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by RichTXn, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Sunaj

Sunaj New Member

Hello. I have been applying for work at home opportunities, and came across Arise. They mention incorporating yourself but they are not clear as to what this means. Can anybody break it down for me and how it works? Thanks
  2. WacoJohn

WacoJohn New Member

This has been asked already .. but not answered:

Does anyone use Vonage or cable or any other VOIP with Arise?

thank you in advance.
  3. hanan02

hanan02 New Member

suzathome
    i had a question. im going to start arise but im at the backhround check part. i paid the balance. When do i find out that i am in it and how long will it take for me t begin after the classes?
  4. jpaige05

jpaige05 New Member

Hello, I am researching Arise as a business opportunity. I have read a lot of statement here regarding experiences with Arise. What type of phone service best serves as a contractor of Arise ?

People who have and are still working with Arise please email me and share your thoughts, thank you,
    Jerry Paige - [email protected]
  5. maicox

maicox New Member

I applied when they were willow and arise. It seems interesting, and lucrative if you can get multiple Lines. I looked on another forum where some agents are allowing newer agents to work under there llc so you don't have to become incorporated, but of course you pay them for that.
  6. matouie

matouie New Member

jaybird23

hey there, thanks for your information - very insightful. Like you i'm very disciplined and structured and I'm looking to choose a SVSC - could you please email me information about the one you are currently under so i can get setup ASAP.

email me: [email protected]

Thanks

MJ
  7. melissaadams

melissaadams New Member

Arise is a legitimate work at home opportunity. As with all work at home opportunities you get out what you put into it. You definately need to be able to work independently without any supervision. If not then you will never make it as a virtual employee. I run my own Virtual Service Corporation and hire ACP's to work with me. I have over 50+ very happy ACP's working with Arise clients. Contact me personally for more information. [​IMG]

Melissa
  8. kmsharp

kmsharp New Member

melissaadams
    Hi Melissaadams...I was interested in contacting you directly but for some reason am not able to[​IMG]
  9. spolandsolution

spolandsolution New Member

kmsharp: Hi Melissaadams...I was interested in contacting you directly but for some reason am not able to
    If you still have any questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected], we are currently an Arise Super VSC as well.
  10. Cb0808

Cb0808 New Member

WacoJohn

Hi, vonage nor any VoIP is an acceptable phoneline. You need a (p.o.t.s)
    Plain ole telephone service.

Cloe
  11. mom4mam

mom4mam New Member

Hi there!

I have worked for Arise for 6 years now, since it was Willow CSN. It has changed my life. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about getting started with Arise.

Michelle Smith
    Ucanwah.com
  12. my_5_kidz

my_5_kidz New Member

I have a friend that works for West & Arise. She loves them both. I am wanting to try them out, but I am nervous where to start. I have sat here and read EVERY post. I'm afraid I am over-loading my brain. I would love to hear from people that are still working for Arise (and or West). I think I might want to work under someone else, but I just can't get all the information right in my head tonight. I think I will start tomorrow.

melissaadams

If I start out working for someone, can I move out on my own later?
  13. faytal82

faytal82 New Member

Hi
    Anyone Work for Arise U.K ? I have completed the admissions process and then was VERY disappointed when I went through to client opportunities and there were NONE!!!!! Is this normal??
    I'm a bit worried!!

Thanks

[​IMG] Faytal
  14. tinku7

tinku7 New Member

Hi
    Anybody tell me i just pay money for backcheck and is this a good company and whats next how much i will make
  15. alennys

alennys New Member

suzathome
    Hi Suz, I have a couple of questions can you please reply so I could give you my personal info. Thanks.
  16. utinkiam

utinkiam New Member

Intuit and AT&T are both good clients to work for. With that said Intuit (Turbo Tax) is only a few months per year...tax season. You can get a HUGE amount of hours in that time. Intuit is always doing special bonuses and incentives so you can make some serious cash if you certify early...the first training class is usually in November I believe.

AT&T is a good client as long as you get your numbers (ex: talk time, response time etc) where they want them. They have several different opportunities and my wife have done a couple of them, she is currently doing the Live Person Chat for AT&T and loves it.

There are the fees of course and most people don't like that part but I see it like this...if you went out and started your own company today would it cost you money? Of course it would, it's all part of doing business. You have the fee to get in for background check etc, the cost of setting up your LLC, and class/certification fees, high speed internet and phone (I would recommend a dedicated line, at it has to be a "no frills" landline (POTS).

To avoid the cost of setting up your own LLC you can also work under an IBO, just search "Arise" on Facebook to find PLENTY of them, they charge a small fee but if you find a good one they can be very helpful if you have issues with Arise.

NOW FOR THE BAD: The tech support at Arise is HORRIBLE, avoid them at all costs. Your class instructor can usually help you with and small glitch you have with the systems but if you absolutely HAVE to go to support, pack a lunch! You may be waiting for HOURS with no guarantees they will actually fix the issue.

Also you are a 1099 employee, so their is no overtime an $20 bucks goes to Arise every payday, which to me is kind of nuts.

That being said if you want a flexible JOB...then Arise is ok. It does give you a flexible schedule, you have a min. amount of hrs you must work, usually 15-20 hrs a week, and most all clients require some time to be worked on the weekend, generally 3-5 hrs, but ultimately you pick your schedule. $500 a week is POSSIBLE if you work a lot of hrs (not always available). I really like working for myself and have since moved on from Arise, my wife is still with them.