Article Generator Software

Discussion in 'Website Promotion' started by reap_rewards, Apr 8, 2008.

1. reap_rewards

reap_rewards New Member

Hello Everyone;

Does anybody know of a good or maybe free Article Generator Software program? I am learning about Adsense Arbitrage and found that using an Article Generator can be very helpful. If so, I can share with you what I've been learning and hopefully we can put it to work together (different niche of course [​IMG] ). Thank you in advance for your input.
  2. MyOwnBoss

MyOwnBoss New Member

I think you're barking up the wrong tree to start out with. If you're talking about a spinner or content scraping software, you're going to be putting up garbage websites. These might make you a little money for a little while, but eventually Google will blacklist your site (or even worse, ban your adsense account).

Your best bet on an adsense site is to write or outsource good, original content. I know it's work and effort, but that's why such sites don't get killed by Google every 6 months. A site with real content will never be affected by any 'Google Slap'.

I've built adsense sites with content that took me only a couple of hours to write and these sites consistently brought a few dollars a week. Investing that same couple of hours of effort regularly can rapidly turn it into a nice little income.

Bottom line: don't try to take shortcuts. Build a real site for your adsense so you can sleep at night knowing all your effort won't be down the drain tomorrow.

reap_rewards: Hello Everyone;

Does anybody know of a good or maybe free Article Generator Software program? I am learning about Adsense Arbitrage and found that using an Article Generator can be very helpful. If so, I can share with you what I've been learning and hopefully we can put it to work together (different niche of course ). Thank you in advance for your input.
  3. reap_rewards

reap_rewards New Member

Hello MyOwnBoss;

Your advice is well noted, however I'm not talking about putting up garbage. I'm wanting to use the generator to experiment with one, generate the article, two; come up with good content and three implementing my own ideas and content into the article. I believe that it would be a good tool to use if used in the right way. I am not looking for short cuts... as all my websites are from original content.
  4. MyOwnBoss

MyOwnBoss New Member

It's cool. I didn't know if I were talking to a total beginner, or what.

I just see so many people on forums ask a question that sounds a lot like what you asked, then 3 months later come back and ask how to get an adsense account unbanned or a website relisted.

If you're just talking about something to give you a jump-start on your own research, I like contenthound.com.

Just be careful with using someone else's content. I know one of the big things now is take content from somewhere, change the order of the paragraphs, stick rss feeds in the middle and call it unique content. I just think there's a ticking clock on the time this technique will be effective.

It's not free, but I Like Orwell Pro. The program has a built-in browser that lets you find content, it measures keyword density on it's own and it can export the content straight into xsitepro (which is what I use to build all my adsense pages)
  5. stayhomemomma

stayhomemomma New Member

We purchased Article Announcer (don't remember the price), and although I have used it several times, I find it easier to just go directly to the article sites and post them yourself. The software is helpful, but you have to have login ids and passwords with the article sites...so although you would think it would be saving you time by using the software, I haven't found much benefit.

The one good thing about it is that it does auto-populate your name, address, signature, and article for you for some of the sites, so that is a nice perk.
  6. Newbie Shield

Newbie Shield Gold Member

Hi Reap,

I'd only use someone else's article as an inspiration and to inform yourself.

Learn a topic well, take notes for articles. But write your own articles from scratch. There are many reasons to do it this way, but the main thing is that it is the ethical way of doing things.

Don't rip off another's hard work and turn a profit on it. That's as wrong as wrong can be.

Most spinners suck (or so I hear from many trusted sources). It's okay to write your own article from scratch and then spin it. But don't just rip an article from the net and toss the salad [​IMG]

Ethics first.

[​IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  7. knslms

knslms New Member

I don't think reap was talking about rip-off software
  8. Marktech

Marktech Member

There's nothing wrong with buying well written PLR articles, you might want to look into that option as well. They are fairly cheap nowadays and even free, of couse the free ones are going to be duplicate content - everything is a trade-off.

"Confessions of a Lazy Affiliate" is a good ebook dealing with outsourcing such tasks as article writing - it's one of the few ebooks recommended at the Warrior Forum.
  9. dot2me

dot2me New Member

Smart Article Generator it's a good one. It's a content generator + spinner. Instant article wizard it's also good, but i prefer SAG.
  10. gowriter

gowriter Member

I don't know of many free article submitters. The good ones you have to pay for. If choose an article submitter, or any submitter, be sure to ask how you can control the speed. Article submitters often work too well in getting you traffic and links causing Google to raise the flag.

Google tends to look for relevance when back linking. Ensure your submitter does not link to sites that are not relevant to your niche. They consider this as manipulating their system and can throw your website into the sandbox for 4 months or so.

Of course, all of this depends on your niche and how fast you naturally gather links to begin with. If you start promoting it a freshly made site, and you're gaining 50 back links a week and gradually increase to 100 links a week by next month, then fine. If you suddenly jump up to 7000, then Google will start to get nervous.

You may want to try RSS. It's free. If your article directory doesn't have an RSS feed, you can always social book mark any particular article you want. Then take the RSS feed from the social bookmarking site and submit it to Feedage, Feedburner, Million RSS and any other feed aggregator ranked PR3 and up. Your post will index within a few days, but where it ranks is a another story. It does help to bring free traffic.
  11. nathanwe

nathanwe New Member

12. Jim Gillum

Jim Gillum New Member

I have tried several spinners, including a high dollar unit. Did not like the results. Also re PLR there is indeed a lot available but, and make that but "bold", many people use it right out of the box. Duplicate content problems. Better to write original or out source for one of a kind content.
  13. aaramire

aaramire New Member

MyOwnBoss: Bottom line: don't try to take shortcuts. Build a real site for your adsense so you can sleep at night knowing all your effort won't be down the drain tomorrow.
    Agreed. It can be easy to fall for "shortcuts" and get rich quick plans. Most will only get you short term return. Set a foundation and you will set yourself up for long term income.
  14. romailtariq

romailtariq New Member

dont even try to use that article generating software because as soon as your content will pass through google duplicate content filter,you will be black listed and slapped by google.
  15. JoelCowen

JoelCowen New Member

The problem with this type of software is it just creates copies of your original article. Yes some words are changed but they are the same article. I would suggest writing your own.

To your freedom and success,

Joel