ASD CASH GENERATOR- A SCAM?

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by rappkim, Jul 10, 2008.

1. kec

kec New Member

I wish I had an animated laughing smilie to post for you chanabery....
    heeheehee......I cant wait to hear how that one gets explained.

2. nkelly

nkelly New Member

alasycia: There is only one ASD Cash Generator site - although there are many links from member's advertising pages that lead to it.
    I just flew my usual flight from Miami to Barbados on AA and looked in the American Way magazine and found an ad for something called Ad Cash Generator. I came home and looked it up on their web site which is www.adcashincome.com and it says its owned by "Andy" and asks if you are already an ASD member when you sign up.
    There is no mention of this being "down" or not still operating and it appears to be linked to ASD. It was a current ad in the American Way so it can't be for the old ASD.
    Can anyone throw any light on this? Is it the same thing as it appears to be?

3. freebird658

freebird658 Member

nkelly: I just flew my usual flight from Miami to Barbados on AA and looked in the American Way magazine and found an ad for something called Ad Cash Generator. I came home and looked it up on their web site which is www.adcashincome.com and it says its owned by "Andy" and asks if you are already an ASD member when you sign up.
    There is no mention of this being "down" or not still operating and it appears to be linked to ASD. It was a current ad in the American Way so it can't be for the old ASD.
    Can anyone throw any light on this? Is it the same thing as it appears to be?

That was the promotional page ASD gave you when you joined the millionaire ad co-op.

4. nkelly

nkelly New Member

freebird658: That was the promotional page ASD gave you when you joined the millionaire ad co-op.
    What's that? I only joined ASD in June and I never heard of that.

5. freebird658

freebird658 Member

Sorry Nicholas,
    I guess my post wasn't allowed to give you the link so it got deleted.nkelly: What's that? I only joined ASD in June and I never heard of that.

But if you go to the news page, at the top of the page is the menu and you just click on the millionaire co-op link and it will take you to the page that tells you all about what it WAS.

6. nkelly

nkelly New Member

freebird658: But if you go to the news page, at the top of the page is the menu and you just click on the millionaire co-op link and it will take you to the page that tells you all about what it WAS.
    I read that post on June 16th just now, but that is not what I am referring to at all. It is a different web site. That one is adcash millionaires and this one is adcashincome so its not the same. It just blew me away that ASD would be advertising in the American Way magazine if its them. If its not it seems to be a copy-cat scheme. But it says there is no selling or no sponsoring required!

7. freebird658

freebird658 Member

It is the same link and exactly the same page I asked about a couple of months ago, and that was what I was told. It was a lead generating marketing system and you would receive emails telling you all about ASD and if you joined through that system and upgraded it would cost you $24.95 a month and you would get the same system to promote and capture leads for yourself and the member whose system you signed up under would receive a commission. At least that was my understanding of how that worked.

Also I want to add that I read where Andy said that he had placed ads in some airline magazines.

8. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Ok. So it is just ASD as it appears to be. Interesting.

9. freebird658

freebird658 Member

Also those were the same pages that HAD a video with Andy discussing his sales background and how he got started and Robert Gardner discussing the legality of ASD. I think the members that advertised that page brought in the biggest majority of the ASD membership base!

10. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Funny though. The advert makes the program out to be 100% a money making opportunity rather than an advertising opportunity. Seem to have changed their tune now, huh?

11. freebird658

freebird658 Member