ASD Cash Generator continued....

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jbgriffy, Jun 1, 2008.

1. ericnkatrina

ericnkatrina New Member

Hey all

I have posted on this site a couple times and have been watching this board everyday for the last month. I joined asd on june 1, and so far so good. I did a cashout without any problems except a short delay. It took about 12 business days, could be faster. I was just wondering if they are always backed logged, how in the world are they going to be able to get out over 60,000 1099's in one month. They can barely answer the phone, or get the w-9s on file.

I like asd and am very excited abput the possiblities, but sometimes they need to be a little more up front abput what is going on. It always seems like they are beating around the bush. I rather be told direct deposit is going to be down for 6 weeks instead of we are working on it. Sometimes i think asd is a little to shady. I hope it works though, it could be life changing money for all of us.
  2. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

From the LaFuente Dinero Site:

We are currently working on the lafuentedinero.com web servers. Do not worry about surfing today. All members will get credit for surfing today! We should have everything back to normal by July 9th 2008.
  3. Dave Earley

Dave Earley New Member

Looks like ASD rules this forum.

iggyigette: We are currently working on the lafuentedinero.com web servers. Do not worry about surfing today. All members will get credit for surfing today! We should have everything back to normal by July 9th 2008.

Hey! Does that include members who never surfed? [​IMG]

dave
  4. jjj35610

jjj35610 New Member

Hi, I just joined asd 2 weeks ago and I put in $2000 through alertpay on Fri but I'm not seeing it credited to my account. Does anyone know how long it usually takes before that money finally shows credited to your account? It's kind of frustrating to see a 0 balance when you know you followed the correct steps to put in the funding.
  5. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

jjj35610:
    Hi, I just joined asd 2 weeks ago and I put in $2000 through alertpay on Fri but I'm not seeing it credited to my account. Does anyone know how long it usually takes before that money finally shows credited to your account? It's kind of frustrating to see a 0 balance when you know you followed the correct steps to put in the funding.

Hi there,

I've read a couple of posts in this thread that said Alertpay was taking up to 2 weeks. I paid through AlertPay over a week ago and it still has not been credited and also did direct deposit which was credited the next day (on a saturday).

It does look like things are a bit unorganized over there though.

Take care,

Laura
  6. dlradosevich

dlradosevich New Member

Hi all, I have read over the whole forum and it has been very helpful to me. I did the sign up for free and created a username and password. When I went back a couple of weeks later to actually invest some money, I was unable to log on. I have been unsuccessful at getting ASD to mail me my passwork. Can't get through on the phone and am not willing to spend all the time it sounds is required to get through on the phone. My sponsor does not have any ideas other than those two ways. It sounds like it is working out great for those who have had no problems, but if you have any problem at all; you have big problems. I would not want to invest money if the customer service is non-existant. For myself I will wait and see if this issue is resolved before I put in any money. I need to know that my concerns will be dealt with professionally. I will keep wathing to see if this works out. Thanks for all the information.
  7. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Well I sure am glad that I didn't do the Alert Pay.

I actually took CASH to my local BofA branch and deposited it into the ASD account. Then I faxed the deposit slip to ASD, which did take some time as the line was perpetually busy, but finally got through after about 20 minutes or so.

My money appeared the very next day! FYI

We are having a seminar in about 10 days, and I was planning on putting much more money in than the $500 I started out with to see how it goes. I'm definitely more nervous now than I was originally about how much I should RISK!

I bounce between thinking there's no RISK this is a good company, you've done your due diligence, you've searched and searched for anything negative and have only found a couple of disgruntled people - so what! To thinking, maybe we are all being taken for a ride and my friend who's made a freaking fortune was one of the lucky ones!

I still have time to decide... but I don't want to be naive about this! I'm not desperate for money, but could sure use some extra cash!
    What to do?

Thanks for letting me think out loud here! Thanks for all your comments. And I agree, with some many customer service issues, it would be nice to get some straight up communication!!

Cheers!
    Brenda
  8. wealthshare

wealthshare New Member

Please, please stop making comments or statements that are not supported by the company! Andy Bowdoin has said nothing about changing the rebate amounts in the future. Let's just present it as is by using the prerecorded company sponsored presentations in the www.adsurfdailywebroom.com.
    Also the Offer Universe is only ONE of the many sources of revenue! Please relisten to the presentation in the webroom that lists many revenue sources and know that in addition to the ones mentioned already are the Offer Universe, the promo tool kit, the infomercial etc.
  9. wealthshare

wealthshare New Member

The company has just moved to a much larger physical location so expect glitches.

Also be sure to be on the Monday and Tuesday night calls where Andy keeps us updated on everything, especially since we are experiencing exponential growth.

Be aware that at the end of April, 2008 we had some 20,000 members in ASD alone and now have over 60,000 plus. The company is hiring and training as quickly as possible.
  10. wealthshare

wealthshare New Member

Vaussie,

If you have not yet been to an event and it sounds like you will now be going to the Miami event, my suggestion is to take a couple of different cashiers checks so you will have an amount you want with you when you are there.

Once you get a chance to actually hear and meet Andy and feel his vision, you will be very excited!
  11. PixieGirl

PixieGirl New Member

I have a quick question:

I already have accounts with Bank of America. Can I deposit with on-line banking or do I have to physically go to a branch location to deposit into ASD's account?

thanks,

Pixie
  12. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Don't want to burst any Bubble or start rumors...

But ASD Offer Universe may be No More...

I just started a rumor
  13. jjj35610

jjj35610 New Member

Hi, Laura. Thanks for the info. I have used alertpay for other stuff in past but this is the 1st time I have experienced such a long delay. I guess in the future I'll use the direct deposit method when it comes to funding asd since that appears to be credited faster. Have a great day.

-Jeff-
  14. wealthshare

wealthshare New Member

ericnkatrina,

Once again let me reiterate;

1) the company is growing exponentially and the company is hiring and training as quickly as possible. Expect delays and plan ahead.
    At the convention in Tampa, Andy explained the challenges they had met and overcome just in switching and improving servers. Stay tuned into the company information and get your answers there where you know the information is accurate and up to date.

2) Go to www.adsurfdailywebroom.com and be on the Monday and Tuesday night company calls. In the webroom there is a schedule of regular trainings as well. Monday and Wednesday mornings Robert answers questions. He is patient, knowledgeable and informative. Be sure to read all of the FAQ's and Terms and Conditions on your ASD site before you ask questions so that you don't ask questions that are already answered.
  15. wealthshare

wealthshare New Member

iggyigette,

And the value to be gained by spreading a rumor is?
  16. wealthshare

wealthshare New Member

Iggyigette,

The place to address cashout concerns is to the company and in the training rooms/calls.

The bottom line: is your goal to help the company continue to grow so that you and everyone else reap the rewards?

People, people, people...."Think and Grow Rich"...read it...not only is it a great book, Andy worked with Napoleon Hill. If you want to be successful like Andy, do what he does and stay the course! [​IMG]
  17. wealthshare

wealthshare New Member

nkelly,

Please stop with the math/numbers here! You have admitted that your original calculations are off base because you forgot that the max payout is 125%.

Stick to the company presentations. The company has very strict termination policy and if you present anything that is wrong/misinformed that could damage the company and hurt all of us, the company can terminate you at will.

I have been with companies in the past where the participants are the ones who hurt others because of spreading false information/rumors/promises. Andy will not allow that to happen here so my hope is that you all tread lightly and think clearly about what you want to say, why you want to say it, what is the goal to hope to achieve and what are the potential ramifications for what you are saying.
  18. wealthshare

wealthshare New Member

xocrodgers,

For training schedule go to www.adsurfdailywebroom.com.

On your home ASD site click on "news" and then take time to click on all of the topics at the top. The last one is listed as webroom schedule.

Get to know your site[​IMG] The more you are on the calls and the training the more of a believer you will become!
  19. TClark

TClark New Member

20. TClark

TClark New Member

I can never get into the adsurfdailywebroom.com site.
    Always get server timed out, or site taking to long to respond, or
    Could not connect to remote server.
    I have three browsers, IE, Firefox and Opera...Can not get to the site with any of them.
    HELP???