ASD Cash Generator continued....

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jbgriffy, Jun 1, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

So anyone here going to Tampa?

Drop by and join me for a glass of wine at the Reception - assuming there is alcohol!
  2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Iggyigette,

Have fun! I'm not able to go but I wish
    everyone that gets to go a great time.

Becky
  3. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

If anyone here sees this and goes to Tampa, maybe you can find out some info for the rest of us.

Personally I would like to know why their support system is extremely poor and when their payment process will be automated. If other websites can do it within seconds - then so can ASD.

No more excuses ASD. Get it done. Month after month, it remains the same. They keep saying things are being improved but I see no improvements in customer support nor their payment process.

Perhaps everything is done.....eventually. But these delays are unacceptable. ASD - get your s*** together.
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I will post Updates and info when at the Convention this weekend.
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Thank you iggyigette, that will be
    helpful to those of us that are not
    able to go to the convention.

Becky
  6. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi,

Good news! I was fast asleep when the Tuesday call took place BUT my colleague has reported the following to me as follows:

1. The Beta Version of the Promo Tools Kit is available
    http://www.asdpromotoolkit.com/index.php

2. AdSurfDaily are hiring more customer support staf. They are DOUBLING their accounts department Staff to 22. They are sorting out their telephone system. They will have a Finance Director and Assistant. They are getting more office space to house all this.

On the Alert Pay front - we have submitted a technical report which will hopefully sort out the programming issues that has caused all the delays, once and for all!!

NOW this should be VERY good news for anyone who was wondering if they would ever get their act together! LOL

Saludos
    Jenny
  7. smallmiracle

smallmiracle New Member

the promo there running that ends on the 16th.....If I send $2000 WILL THE 25% be added on automatically towards the promo,or to I have to specify in the wire transfer...When this is added on to our existing add packs,how will this effect the oringinal 125%,considering we've been a member for approx 45 days

Steve
  8. annadenise

annadenise Member

The promo will be added on automatically. Every time you purchase or upgrade with your cash balance in ASD it creates new ad paks, so it does not do anything to existing ad paks.
  9. smallmiracle

smallmiracle New Member

Hi annadenise,
    Thanks for the input...going on Fri. to upgrade to get the 25%.......So far,what a great opportunity!!!!!
    My wife Les sends her best....
    What would we do without you.....
    Thanks Again,
    Steve
  10. smallmiracle

smallmiracle New Member

Hi Annadenise...
    It's me Les, Steve's wife.

Sorry for being a pest, but, I don't think Steve (hubby) explained
    himself too well....LOL

We want to take advantage of the promo...not with our existing balance in ASD, but with external money, from our bank account.
    We want to wire transfer, NEW money, toward this promo.

What we don't understand....
    We're pretty close to the end of our first investment reaching
    the 125% mark....correct me if I'm wrong....thats when ASD
    takes our initial investment, or our ad package runs out....
    and you start over....

If thats correct (I hope...LOL)......

Now we're intending to add more ad packages from an external source....
    How does one transaction affect the other....

In other words.....
    Will they lump both ad package purchases together, or will they
    consider each ad package purchase separate, in so far as the
    question of when the all ad packages 'run out' so to speak.

I hope I'm coming across.....
    The both of us, are finding this so hard to convey, for some reason.

(We confused about the how they figure out when and how ad packages begin and end, is another way to put it)

As I've said before, unfortunately, our sponsor, is a kid, and it's
    no use, asking him. We know more than he does anymore.

We thought we'd go up to the question and answer session this week, and ask....but it was cancelled....

We hate to bother you guys really.

We appreciate you sooooo much, I cannot tell you.
    You're a PEACH!

Thanks again,
    Les
  11. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Les

All ad packages you buy are treated separately. So they run out at different times. If you look on your ad package history you will see that each one has a date and number an the same with your cash rebate history, so you can have lots running at the same time.

hope that helps

Jenny
  12. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

Hi Everyone,

I have reading your posts at this forum for about 3 wks. I very much appreciate your knowlegde and info regarding ASD.

I started in May at the Rochester, MN rally. So far I am up to 4000.00 in ad packages.

I have recruited 3 people so far. 2 of them do not have their money in their accounts yet which was submitted at the Las Vegas rally.
    Any one else having issues with getting their money into the account? This money was submitted by check at the rally.
    I have submitted a ticket but have not heard back yet.
    both of them are getting a bit PO'd and loosing faith in the company.
    Any suggestions?

Also, talking with a few people and questioning if it is better to update my cash into ad packages on a daily basis vs saving it until it reaches a higher amount to place at a later date?
    so- if I update daily I am getting a 0.5% rebate on the weekends and 1% rebate during the week. Right? I am compounding this money by updating daily. Right?
    This also creates many ad packages on a daily basis. Right? So, does it make more sense with the ad packages being in larger amounts? or the smaller daily amounts in the long run of it?

Advantages or disadvantages to updating daily are....?

I figured it out on a monthly basis and as far as I figure I would make approx 150-200.00 morre per month if I update on a daily basis.

Also, what is the point to click area about?

all of this is new to me. not much of a website person except to look at them, not to create them.

Thanks,
  13. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

Has anyone's VIP membership expired? The reason why I am asking is I was wondering where they take the $100.00 from. Does it come out of your cash account or do they take $100.00 of your ad packages. I have only been in asd for 3 weeks and my free membership is soon to expire.

Just want to be prepared!
  14. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

"Enjoyingitall", a few questions:

1. Was the checks actually cashed?
    2. Was their ASD Account number written on the checks?

If Yes, get on the Phone with them, don't wait for the Ticket System. Hit the "Redial" Button until you reach someone.
  15. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

"Khirst22", My VIP has not expired yet but my understanding is that the membership fee will need to be paid in Cash - from your Cash Account, not Ad Packages.
  16. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

[Post deleted - Admin]
  17. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Correct - memberships have to be paid with cash - either from your Cash rebate balance or from another form of payment.

Ad packages are purchased advertising - not money!

Jenny
  18. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

So, I guess it is best to start the 80/20 rule right from the beginning so you have that $100.00 in your cash account. Am I correct?

Another Question!

Is the $100.00 paid on the expiration date or is it paid at the end of the month?
  19. alasycia

alasycia New Member

All money you earn is paid daily in your cash balance (from ad pack rebates or referral comissions) You reach 125% when they have paid you back 125% of the value of THAT ad package. Then all the ones you have bought from your cash balance, meantime, will be earning themselves - from the date you bought it. You have one sum on the overview page, but if yu look at your ad pack history and your cash history you will see how it is done

If you started with 100% and buy a new ad package everytime you get 10$ in rebates, you will have a series of ad packages with different finishing times. That is how you can GENERATE income!

some people feel more comfortable by taking out their initial purchase value straight away as soon as they hvae earned it back.Some people do an 80/20 and some people just leave it there until they want to start taking out money (80/20 too is best).
  20. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

Iggy,

yes the member number was written on the check.
    No the check did not clear the bank yet. When I signed up my money was in my asd account within 4 days but my check was not actually cashed for about 2 wks after that.
    Both of these checks were for 100.00 - my other recruite put in 500.00 and her amount showed up within the week. I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

Thanks,
    Enjoying It All