ASD Cash Generator continued....

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by jbgriffy, Jun 1, 2008.

1. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

adslun: Not sure what happened with my previous post.
    Joined ADS last week,
    Upgraded right away
    Didn't get the confirmation.
    Went to the site to check what could be wrong
    Was advice to submit the ticket?
    Done it right away
    Eight days later no respond.

Any recommendation or you figure our by yourself
    Doesn't look good
    Feel sorry for people that had high hope and pored money into it

Hi Adslun,
    It seems everyone overlooked your posts. I had the same thing happen to me and it took a month, to get my alertpay ad package purchase credited to my account. I sent 2 support tickets (no response) and it finally took 3 phone calls to the main office and I still had to fax a copy of my alertpay receipt to them in order to get them to credit my account. But then I didn't get my 25% applied to the spanish site for upgrading within 24 hours of joining (I joined May 3rd and purchased that day), nor did I get credited for the missed days of surfing because of the site being down nor did I get credited rebates for the month I was trying to get them to apply my purchase! So I sent another support ticket on those issues..no response yet again.

So I can understand very well what your feeling, and my advice is to forget the support ticket and call as many times as it takes to get someone to listen and correct the problem for you..that is the only way. But once your account finally gets credited they will credit you with your daily earned rebates. Good Luck![​IMG]
  2. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member

ASD Cash Generator - Another 12Daily PRO?
    For those of you who haven't heard of 12DailyPRO - that's because it is no longer in business. Just prior to its financial collapse, the company was identified by Federal Authorities as being a Money Pyramid and a Ponzi Scheme. A review of the business model showed incoming money from new members being piad back out to existing mermbers with unrealistically high interest payments that were identified as being mathematically unsustainable over the long term. A business model based on taking money from new members and paying it back out to existing menbers at a much higher rate than their initial purchase constitutes a Ponzi scheme. What concerns me the most is the virtually identical similarity of the ASD business model to the 12DailyPro business model - they are virtually mirror images of each other. My best advice is - Buyer Beware - what happened to 12DailyPro could also happen to ASD - it's only a matter of Time - and Your Money.
  3. brandy2

brandy2 New Member

Guys i subcribed to asd cash generator 3 weeks ago and I sent $10.00 via payalert, i just loging today and here is what I have.

Name: james drwe [Edit profile]
    Email address: [email protected]

Targeting categories: [Targeting categories]
    Registration date: 06 May 2008
    Purchase Ad Package: [Upgrade]
    Membership Level: Trainee [Upgrade]

Current Ad Package: $8.00
    Credit Balance: 206 credits
    Cash Balance: $0.77

My Referrer: A&N Team cashgenerator (ID: x)

IP address: xxx.xxx.xx.xx.
  4. brandy2

brandy2 New Member

i am confuse what is that i need to do next besides surfing..

thanks
  5. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Hello Everyone. I am here in Tampa. Sitting in the Hyatt Regency Hotel, a few blocks from the Convention at the Marriott.

The Welcome Reception had all sorts of folks there from young to old..even a guy in a wheelchair was there (I didn't think it was Andy Bowdoin!)

Not too much going on tonite since it was just a welcome Meet and Greet type of thing...

Here are a few Pics and Thoughts I posted on my Blog, including my current investment status with ASD:

[Link removed - Admin]

Will give you an update tommorrow evening.

Let me know if any questions
  6. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

I surfed on June 12, 2008 and hit 72 sites. I went to my asd account today the 13th and noticed I did not get paid for my rebates yesterday. Did this happen to anyone else? They are usually posted after midnight and it is now 6:00am and still no rebates showing. I did sent a ticket in asking for my rebates to be put into my cash balance.

Not sure what else to do!!!!!!
  7. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

Randi, what I am doing now is trying to find a good affilated program that I can advertise on asd. We can have up to 5 sites to make money with.

Any suggestions on good affiliated programs out there. Us newbies can use the support.
  8. KHirst22

KHirst22 New Member

sorry, the message above was for Brandy not Randi from me. [​IMG] I must just be overwhelmed with not getting paid for yesterday. [​IMG]
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi,

Well with everyone at Tampa it looks as if a lot of stuff will be delayed at prsent. The cash rebates are sometimes posted much later. But they are always posted. And if something happens, they are credited later. But we ALWAYS get paid.

Secondly - to the gentleman who is comparing Ad Surf Daily to 12Daily Pro . It is understandable that people from the internet marketing world should remember 12 Daily pro. It was a scandal and there are many who feel that Storm Pay also had their own share of the blame that so many people lost so much money with 12DP.

However your statement:
    virtually identical similarity of the ASD business model to the 12DailyPro business model

It NOT correct. You need to look more closely at the FAQ, the Legality Statement and the TOS to see that, firstly AdSurfDaily has and will continue to have outside sources of revenue, secondly that they are NOT paying out for more than 50% of revenue with a cap of 8% on maximum rebates at any one time, and many other conditions of the programme.

And thirdly, although I personally am not a mathematician, there are many qualified people within and outside the company who have investigated, number crunched and looked at every possible combination of circumstances and have arrived at the same conculsion. AdSurfDaily's ASD Cash Genererator programme is legal, sustainable long term and in no way a ponzi or pyramid under any law or regulatory bodies' conditions.

The differences between 12Daily Pro - an online operation - and AdSurfDaily - a legally incorporated corporation which complies with all requirements, including the IRS (W9s are obligatory in order to cash out) are tremendous. And no one is going to be hunting Andy Bowdoin down looking for their money, or reading about his inditement for anything

Which is, in short, why many of are working with AdSurfDaily, including members who lost money on 12DP

You really need to do some more homework before manking comments like this. it scares people unnecessarily.

Jenny
  10. westfam11

westfam11 Member

The FAQ's state that the rebates are credited sometimes "between 12:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. CST".

Becky
  11. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Brandi,

Just keep surfing every day. When your cash balance is 10.00 or above that is when you upgrade and purchase more ad packs or take a cash out, your choice. Then just do it over again, upgrade, surf, upgrade, surf, upgrade, surf. That is all there is to it.

Becky
  12. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

a lineup of speakers this morning. interestingly lots of preachers lined to talk.
  13. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

OK...on the spot update...Andy is speaking right now...

Andy Bowdoin just won the 2008 Presidential Commission Award...will be having lunch with Vice President Cheney and Dinner with President Bush.
  14. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Thanks Iggy, you are the best!

Becky
  15. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Andy has a goal of making $100,000 Millionaires.

Lots of Powerpoint Slides which I took Pictures of and will post on my blog tonite so you all can view the Powerpoint slides. Looks like they deleted my Link posted above. Blogsite is [Link removed - Admin] - read the latest blogs on ASDCASHGENERATOR .

Bob Cefail is speaking right now. His Company In Touch Media Group has partnered with ASD. In Touch Media has Warren Buffet as one of their clients!
  16. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Folks, this business is going to explode. In the last 10 days ASD has Doubled their membership. Up to 60,000 members right now.

It is perking interests in Large Corporations who want to advertise their products and services.

There are already 119 Large Corporations currently being processed and Paying Big Bucks to ASD (and not asking for Rebates!) - payments from Corporate Sponsors will keep the Rebates going. In the next few weeks they expect to sign up 400 Corporations.

ASD is currently Beta Testing "Project X" called the ASD OFFER UNIVERSE - A portal where these large corporations can advertise to ASD members and give substantial discounts to ASD members for their products.

ASD members will have a personal link where they can email folks on their contact list to browse through and buy stuff on ASD OFFER UNIVERSE...AND WILL BE PAID or get some kind of credit when others browse via your personal link.

I took a picture of the webpage under construction of the ASD OFFER UNIVERSE which I will post on my blog tonite.

I'm a high roller in this business - was going to get in, get out with a profit before the whole thing crashes but now after seeing the whole business ASD business plan I'm a believer.

Will update more later.
  17. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

Thanks for the update iggyigette. Sounds interesting. ASD Offer Universe sounds like an online shopping mall - don't know how effective those really are. However, if these large corporations find that advertising to ASD members actually brings substantial sales, they will continue to advertise.

If one looks at the media player ASD has - there is a lot of negativity about that one. It ends up using other website owners bandwidth to play the media - so I hope the ASD OFFER UNIVERSE is better idea than that.

Who will be designing this universe website? It must be professional looking and work flawlessly or people just will not be interested. To date, I find professional website design is not something that ASD has.
  18. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

The website looks very good. I will post a picture of it later. It does look like a webmall - the incentive to shop there is this:

1. ASD asks that for corporations to advertise to ASD members, they must offer substantial discounts of their products and services exclusively on the ASD Online Mall.

2. Each ASD member will have a personal link to the website that they can market to others...kinda like being an "affiliate" to the website...and will make a profit from folks browsing the site...again, this incentive will market itself as folks email their links to everyone on their email lists! Imaging that type of marketing. ASD will pay 2 levels deep for Browsers of the shopping mall.
  19. brandy2

brandy2 New Member

Becky thanks for your reply to my question

Brandy
  20. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Brandy,

Your welcome.

Becky