ASD Cash Generator?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by teydean, Apr 6, 2008.

1. teydean

teydean New Member

Have you guys heard of ASD Cash Generator? One of my associates presented this to me last month and I signed up for a free account, but I haven't put any money into it. He claims to have started with $500 in his account and now has a little over $1300 after about 45 days.

Apparently, you purchase advertising packages and you get a rebate for viewing a minimum number of sites each day. Paying 1% to 8% each day on whatever ad package one purchases and if you continue to compound your earnings it grows over time. Plus, get more exposure to your primary business. It looks good on paper, but you know how that is...

The owner of the company is Andy Bowdoin.

Any Thoughts?

(Hopefully, someone who has had experience with ASD can chime in!)
  2. Casper

Casper New Member

I did a search for you on ripoff report & I couldn't find anything but with all home businesses you have too be careful particularly ones that say they can make you get rich quick.
  3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I joined this program two weeks ago and I am also making money. This is not a get rich quick.

The best thing to do is to join (which is free) and you can look it all over and go to one of the web presentations, it will explain it very nicely and it is exciting once you see the web presentation.

Any questions, you can pm me.

Becky
  4. teydean

teydean New Member

Hi Becky,

Thank you for the information! I actually sat in on the web presentation this morning led by a guy named Robert. It was more of a Q & A session, but he did a good job answering the questions and explaining the program. Sounds interesting, to say the least.

I never thought it was a "Get Rich Quick" thing because it's not advertised that way. Plus, I know better! [​IMG]

I haven't heard any bad things about ASD yet, so I think I might give it a go and see how things work out. I'll probably start out with like $100 and go from there.
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Teydean,

You won't be sorry that you joined. You might want to get on another presentation. It took me a couple of times to get to the right one where they explain exactly how it works from A to Z and that was amazing. PM me if you want the schedule for the rest of the presentations.

Becky
  6. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Vishal,

Am I allowed to post a schedule for information calls about a program? I wasn't sure about that.

Thanks,
    Becky
  7. annadenise

annadenise Member

It is funny I saw these posts here. I stopped with the surfing after 12dailypro, etc. Well, my primary business, as some of you know, is Cooperative Marketing with Trivita. The person who sponsored me is a pharmacist in Canada. He joined this as soon as it started. He has lost lots of money in various online opps. Trivita is his main retirement program also, but he has a team and highly recommends this one. He tests things out very deeply due to losses he and his team have experienced. This program is out of Quincy, Fl - about 4.5 hours from where I live. That is part of what sold me, and he has lawyers doing testimonials and has done very real business' in the past. I finally did join. Am pleased and sure will head up to Quincy if that changes LOL!
  8. teydean

teydean New Member

Well, that makes me feel better about the whole situation. [​IMG] [​IMG]
  9. Vishal P. Rao

Vishal P. Rao Administrator Staff Member

westfam11: Vishal,

Am I allowed to post a schedule for information calls about a program? I wasn't sure about that.

Thanks,
    Becky

Yes you can. I'll edit it if required.
  10. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Hello all,

For those of you interested in ASDcashgenerator here is the web room schedule.

If you need training or refreshing on how ASD Cash Generator works, please go to our site at www.adsurfdailywebroom.com

Here you will learn the basics of how to navigate through your website, see an indepth view of the ASD program and how it works and you will be able to ask questions you may have about the program.

When you enter the webroom, just type in your name and guest after it and you will be admitted.

Monday:

10:00 ??“ 11:00 AM........................................................................... Q & A with Robert

11:00 ??“ 12:00 PM.............................................ASD Training Presentation with Robert

9:30 ??“ 10:15 PM ..................................................................Company Opportunity Call

10:15 - 11:00 PM.......................................Q&A/ASD Training Presentation with Rayda

Tuesday

6:00 ??“ 7:30 PM...................................................ASD Training Presentation with Rayda

9:30 ??“ 10:15 PM.........................................................Company Web Room Presentation

10:15 - 11:30 PM...................................... Q&A/ASD Training Presentation with Rayda

Wednesday

10:00 ??“ 11:00 AM.............................................................................Q & A with Robert

11:00 ??“ 12:00 PM..............................................ASD Training Presentation with Robert

4:00 -- 5:30 PM..................................................ASD Training Presentation with Rayda

10:00 -- 11:30 PM..............................................ASD Training Presentation with Rayda

Thursday

10:30 ??“ 12:00 PM...............................................ASD Training Presentation with Rayda

Friday

10:00 ??“ 11:00 AM.............................................................................Q & A with Robert

11:00 ??“ 12:00 PM............................................. ASD Training Presentation with Robert

Saturday

10:30 ??“ 12:00 PM............................. ASD Training Presentation with Robert or Rayda

Becky West
  11. westfam11

westfam11 Member

All above webroom times are Eastern time.

Becky
  12. teydean

teydean New Member

I deposited $100 in my ASD account today. I'll probably deposit more as time goes on, but I just want to do a little test run before I put in any REAL money.

Hopefully, I can come back with a good report! [​IMG] or [​IMG]

We shall see...[​IMG]
  13. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I don't think you will be sorry Teydean. It won't take long for you to see the results that is for sure.

Becky
  14. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Here is a new presentation for those
    interested in seeing more info on
    ASDcashgenerator.

www.asdpresentation.com

This is not my link so I hope it is okay to post this.

Becky
  15. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I don't usually go around telling people how much money I make but I know people are wondering if this program really works so here goes:

I have made $160.00 in ten days only working 6-10 minutes a day. That equals about 1.6 hours of work. You can make more or less than that depending on how much you spend on ad packs. I started out small to see how it really worked and it does work so I will be upgrading now and that amount will go way up.

The rebate compounds daily so the return is extremely good.

Becky
  16. happywife

happywife Gold Member

teydean: I deposited $100 in my ASD account today. I'll probably deposit more as time goes on, but I just want to do a little test run before I put in any REAL money.

Hopefully, I can come back with a good report! or

Well, what's the verdict? [​IMG]
  17. teydean

teydean New Member

happywife: Well, what's the verdict?

Well, I think it's a little to soon for me to report any "incredible" results, but I have received a little over $10 in rebates. I used the $10 to purchase another ad pack since my returns increase as I compound my earnings.

I do want to point out the fact of how easy it is, BUT it takes time. You will NOT get rich overnight, but you can create a steady income over time. Just my thoughts......
  18. happywife

happywife Gold Member

teydean: Well, I think it's a little to soon for me to report any "incredible" results, but I have received a little over $10 in rebates. I used the $10 to purchase another ad pack since my returns increase as I compound my earnings.

I wasn't really expecting 'incredible' results, but was definitely curious. After reading Becky's post I was wondering how you faired in the same amount of time.

westfam11: I have made $160.00 in ten days only working 6-10 minutes a day. That equals about 1.6 hours of work.

If you've put in $100 and made $10 in 10 days, does that mean she started out with a lot more initial investment than you? $100 an hour is good money in almost anyone's book, but what does it take to get that kind of return?
  19. jayatd

jayatd New Member

teydean: I deposited $100 in my ASD account today. I'll probably deposit more as time goes on, but I just want to do a little test run before I put in any REAL money.

Hopefully, I can come back with a good report!
    Can't wait to see the result...
    best wishes for you [​IMG]
  20. teydean

teydean New Member

happywife: If you've put in $100 and made $10 in 10 days, does that mean she started out with a lot more initial investment than you?

I can only assume, but I'm pretty sure she can answer that for you.