ASD Cash Generator?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by teydean, Apr 6, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

This site seems like the ASD Support Group site!
  2. annadenise

annadenise Member

We got another update today and site is still being upgraded. Some great news too, ASD is looking at getting some corporate advertising accounts that they will announce more about at the June convention in Tampa, FL.
  3. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hey Bluedog

You have asked an excellent question and the structure of the payplan and how the financing works is explained clearly in the FAQ and in the Legality Statement on the Site!!

And The site is of course offline probably until tomorrow! I think it is called Murphy's Law! LOL

I am not going to attempt to explain it here as I do not have a screen shot to hand of the relevant text and do not want to confuse or mislead you with my own "potted" explanations!! (I am afraid my background is legal rather than number crunching)

Apart from the ASD Cash Generator programme itself, AdSurfDaily is involved in other online businesses, including promotion sales and web hosting services. And, as Anna Denise has already mentioned, they are shortly going to be working with Corporate Advertising! Amongst other projects which are in the p?¬pleline.

Hopefully tomorrow you can receive a more satisfactory answer tomorrow. My apologies!

Jenny

p.s. For all members of La Fuente de Dinero - dont forget that the Spanish is operating normally and can (and needs to) be surfed!
  4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I am curious regarding the information about the Corporate Accounts - was that presented on the teleconference?
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Hey everybody,

The site is back up! Yeah!!!!!!!

Becky
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Was everyone credited correctly into their cash account for days not being able to surf?
  7. westfam11

westfam11 Member

My credits were all totally fine. I am ready to get going again.

I would be interested in knowing if anyone here is using the "Hot Prospects Lead Generator" also.

Becky
  8. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi

The site is indeed back up. There are some errors on the Ad Package history with the rebates paid to date on ad packages. They are aware of this and it is being corrected.

Please remember that the complete upgrading is not finished and there will still be issues to be sorted out during the next couple of weeks, but they wanted us to have site back as quickly as possible.

Bluedog - here is the explanation that I couldnt give you before

Advertising Rebates

Rebates are paid to advertisers for viewing other advertiser's websites.

We have an innovative advertising rebate. An advertiser can receive 125% of their advertising cost in rebates by viewing 24 web sites of other advertisers on a daily basis for 15 seconds each. An advertiser must have an active ad package to earn rebates.

Sometime between 12:01 am and 9:00 am Central Standard Time (CST), we total the number of ad package sales from the previous day and the commissions received from ASD's external income sources.

We multiply the total of all these sales by 50%. We then divide this total by the total number of outstanding ad packages. This determines the amount of rebate to be paid per ad package. That amount will be multiplied by the number of ad packages in each advertiser's account and the total will be credited to his/her cash account on a daily basis. Rebates will show up in advertiser's accounts after midnight CST. If you miss a day of viewing the required number of web sites, you do not earn any rebates for that day only.

Advertisers will be paid rebates until they receive 125% of their ad purchases.

To maintain the stability of the program the daily rebate will be capped at 8%. Any excess will go into a reserve account to be used when rebates are extremely low. Five percent (5%) of ad package sales, banner ad sales, ebook sales, and or external income sources on the Cash Generator will be placed in the reserve account to be used for the same purpose.

Your ad purchase will expire when you receive a 125% rebate of your advertising cost.

Five percent will be used for contests or raffles.

Fifteen percent will be used for referral commissions.

Fourteen percent will be paid to various boards, trainers and designers.

Eleven percent will be used for administrative costs, customer support, hosting, site maintenance, advertising and profit.

Hope that helps!

Jenny
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Sorry - forgot to send the link to the Legality Statement

http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/legality_statement.php

The money paid out is only 50% of ad package revenue it is divided between the existing ad packages - a percentage of around 1% is paid back and the driving force for pushing up the rebate percentages are the outside factors that produce income - the future corporate clients and the other items alreaddxy mentioned. Anything else would be illegal.
  10. teydean

teydean New Member

iggyigette: Was everyone credited correctly into their cash account for days not being able to surf?

My account was credited correctly! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Surfed with no problems at all...
  11. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

OF COURSE MINE WASN'T AS EXPECTED! Neither my ad purchase NOR the lost credits! This is a bunch of BS!
  12. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Interesting,

Anyone else having issues of logging in? Not accepting old password or user name, and when I request new password, nothing comes back?
  13. annadenise

annadenise Member

My account was credit properly, I surfed just fine, and just referred my son to ASD, he joined, upgraded and surfed just fine.

If anyone did have any problems, ASD will correct them for you. I had one when I first signed up and although it took a few days, it was fixed perfectly.
  14. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Penny,

From yourmembership number it looks as if you havent been with AdSurfDaily long. But you must have been introduced to the programme, and have a sponsor.

I have spent quite a bit of time sorting out problems for my team and rather assumed most sponsors were doing the same.

The situation with regard to incorrect credits (they were given at a blanket 12% for the 10 days - which was a pretty good deal and made up for the fact that we couldnt upgrade during that time.

The errors are being fixed right now - mine are now fine and they are working through everyone's account.

However, if your issues are not sorted out when you read this, you should be asking your sponsor for help and advice. That is what we are here for.

(if you have signed up direct to No5 which is the company default membership number and have no sponsor., you will have to go direct to the company - and I strongly recommend you pick a sponsor to help you for the future)

Jenny
  15. smallmiracle

smallmiracle New Member

Hi All...

Been checking back here, everyday, during this downtime, so that we stay on top of things, and keep abreast of all thats been going on. SOOO GLAD and THANKFUL for this forum.....as I've said in the past.

Am glad to see, that members have gotten their sites back today, and have begun surfing again.

Just thought I'd share, that, all is still down here at our house...still no site at all....BUT.....with all they've been doing....I'm guessing that they're probably reviving everyone, at a different rate.

Bottom line... for anyone reading these comments,
    in the same boat, I'm here to tell you that you're
    not alone right now and that......

We're hanging in .......[​IMG]

God Bless Everyone....
    Les and Steve
  16. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

westfam11: I would be interested in knowing if anyone here is using the "Hot Prospects Lead Generator" also.

I know a number of folks participating in this - they are getting leads and complete strangers signing up under them!

I sent in my request a few weeks ago to participate in their June Co-op (of course no confirmation yet from ASD).
  17. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Hi Jenny,
    You are correct, I joined May 3rd and purchased my ad package the same day. My sponsor is a good friend of mine and is aware of my issue, but frankly there is nothing more she can do that I haven't already done. Unfortunately like myself she works during the day also which makes it very difficult to contact anyone with ASD since their "working" hours is the same as ours. That also seems to be when they have all their web meetings and Q&A sessions..that leaves us out there too. It seems this program is not suited for people who work during the day. I only get a few minutes during my lunch hour to try and get through on the phone but it is always busy. I guess I have no other recourse but to go to alertpay and request my money back! It shouldn't take a MONTH to credit a purchase to someones account, especially when you have given them all the details of the transaction MORE than once!
  18. annadenise

annadenise Member

My son joined ASD today and had a problem with the promo percentage showing up. I called ASD today and was only on hold about 45 seconds, and they took care of the issue while on the phone. I called them a week ago about something else and was assisted.

Sponsors can assist with signing up and how to do upgrades, etc. but when you have issues with monies not showing correctly, I would suggest you call, sponsors cannot correct those types of issues for you.
  19. Seth

Seth New Member

annadenise: My son joined ASD today and had a problem with the promo percentage showing up. I called ASD today and was only on hold about 45 seconds, and they took care of the issue while on the phone. I called them a week ago about something else and was assisted.

Sponsors can assist with signing up and how to do upgrades, etc. but when you have issues with monies not showing correctly, I would suggest you call, sponsors cannot correct those types of issues for you.

I was planning to try asd and buy the $500 ads ... do you think its ok to start up with big money ?
  20. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Penny,

There are presentations at 9.30EST, and several times during the day. If you look at the WebRoom scheduleon the news site you will see it all set out. There are times to suit all people. I live in Europe, so you can imagine how important a flexible time table is to me!

For calls - i guess it is the lunch hour for you, as with many. But there are many many people in ASD Cash Generator who work "normal hours" i assure you and once the bottlenecks are cleared you wont see these delays.

Seth,

It is definately a programme that you can join with "big money" - one of my friends joined me with 4000$ very recently and is more than happy with it.

Jenny