ASD Cash Generator?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by teydean, Apr 6, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Seth: I was planning to try asd and buy the $500 ads ... do you think its ok to start up with big money ?

I came in with 10K for each site (total 20K), got the 50% match to 15K per site.

I just joined a few weeks ago
  2. psierra

psierra New Member

Hi! I am new to this forum. I'm very interested in the ASD cash generator program. Do I need a sponsor to join?
  3. annadenise

annadenise Member

I submitted another request for a payout in my Spanish ASD site through STP, and it was handled in hours, as usual. Despite the issues the past week or so, ASD is excellent with being timely on payouts and always corrects any upgrade issues.

I was on the phone with ASD this morning and was told there were still a few things being reviewed and corrected with some folks upgrade requests, that this should all be correct by tomorrow. Mine is already correct, but if some of you still have some issues with upgrades, hopefully you will see this corrected tomorrow.
  4. coryclmn

coryclmn New Member

Hello,
    I joined ASD in March. I cannot get onto the site yet and was wondering if anybody else is having this problem? Just talked to my sponser and he can get on and surf. I know quite a few other people in my area are having problems to. My sponser said he thinks it is the ISP because he uses a different company. Everybody I know that uses my ISP is having problems. The ISP says it is ASD's problem and ASD says it the ISP's problem. This happened once before and I think it was at the last server change then it just started working. Anyone have any suggestions or just be patient.
  5. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Pablo

I sent you a private mesage

Jenny
  6. IrishP

IrishP New Member

Hi all - am still very new to this so please bear with me! Am I right in thinking that the max amount of ad packages one can have is 12000? So the max profit on this would be 125% of 12000 = $15000? If I put in, say $100 and earn approx 1% rebate per day, making $1 per day until I reach $125 = 25 days. Then I can use this $125 to buy more ad packages?
  7. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi IrishP

You certainly can! That is the way the ADS Cash Generator programme helps us to make money! You use your rebates to buy more ad packages and then earn daily on a larger principal amount.

When you reach a level that suits you, you can then start taking out money (they recommend 20% to make sure your base amount keeps growing and earning more). You may feel more comfortable taking out the original purchase at some point and then continuing. It is question of personal judgement.

Pablo, yes it is advisable to have a sponsor. We guys can be very helpful at times! lol especially when you are new and need to ask lots of questions. Youu can join direct, and use the company training only, but a sponsor can come in handy. I for example, sometimes collect up a list of issues from my group and call in and deal with them all at once. There are a quite a few advantage.

Jenny
  8. paul_g

paul_g New Member

Hi everyone,

I have a question....i'm really new to the ADS cash generator and online marketing. I registered with ADS and I was going to invest $100 to begin with, but when I got to the members area I saw a link to register my websites!!! But that's the problem I don't have any websites yet! Can I invest money in without having any websites? I'd appreciate your comments!

Paul
  9. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Paul,

If you dont have a website - if you go to the New Site , on the affilaite page, there is an option available for people like you

http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/affiliateprograms.htm

However, if you have a friend's site you can advertise, that is fine too. I suggest that you look into getting yourself a website (there are many free ones around) and use that eventually.

Your sponsor should be able to help you on all these questions.

Jenny
  10. annadenise

annadenise Member

Just a reminder, the Las Vegas Rally is today for ASD, so I imagine on Monday they will be pretty busy handling a lot of those transactions.

I saw a question on websites, they can just be websites of programs you are in. My kids are in ASD and do not promote anything else, so I give them my websites to advertise. So if you have a friend here you want to help, advertise theirs.

I always leave my cashout balance alone until it gets up to $500 or more, so I can reinvest it back into ASD and get the 25% promo offer. OR, if you are close to 2K, you can do the same and get a 50% promo match. When I was on the phone with ASD yesterday they mentioned that they do not know how much longer this promo will last.
  11. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Ok Guys,

I wish to make an important comment to all of you that are thinking that you would like to join but are slighly amazed by the figures mentioned!

AdSurfDaily is for EVERYBODY, not just the high rollers and professional marketers.

If you look on the testimonials - they are all real stories. I have people in my group, including myself who did not start out with hundreds and thousands and we are now doing very well. My own sponsor and many in her group are already on 5 figure incomes monthly (on a 20/80 take out/compound basis) and a couple of them started with as little as 10, 20 and 50$. If you start with a low figure, it takes a lot longer of course, or you will have to have a lot of referrals, and not all of you will wish to wait.

Andy Bowdoin himself has gone on record several times to recommend that you buy the ad packages you can afford, but not to mortage your house or get into debt for it. If you cant put as much in as you like now, you can always add later.

There are many many people who have never worked on the internet in their lives, who have bought an ad package of 50,100$ up to the 12,000$ maximum who just look at their 12-24 adverts a day and compound their ad packages until they are earning sufficient per day to take out money and still keep the income growing. The recomended balance by the company is to leave 80% and take out 20%. However, some of you may feel comfortable taking out your original investment sooner, even though the growth will be slower this way.

Secondly there are many people who are starting with very low sums (lets face it the minimum adpackage is 10$) and add little bits here and there or recruiting their friends and contacts, in order to increase their earnings faster.

And there are some people who do a mixture - they put in a hefty sum and also recruit referrals! They are the high rollers!! LOL

Whatever you do is OK. And if you are not in a position to put in large sums - dont worry - there is a place in AdSurfDaily for all of us.

My reason for posting this is, after listening to Bob Cefails last call, he may have given the incorrect impression that AdSurfDaily Inc was thinking of "losing" time consuming members and that everyone should put in thousands and thousands. That is not and never has been their policy.

Bob's advice was directed at those members who wish to make a serious Business out of AdSurfDaily, especially when he talks about quality first line referrals in numbers of between 25 and 100 and second live referrals in the thousands. Great cutting edge advice for those members!

But this is nothing to worry about for the rest of you who are happy to earn your money with AdSurfIncome as a residual income, or in other ways, including just surfing yourself without referrals.

The CD's at 3$ each are however a good deal for anyone without a lot of experience in marketing - as they help you explain to your friends what this is all about. And the Recorded presentations are also wonderful for this purpose.

So there you have it. If you are thinking of joining the ASD Cash Generator Programme and/ or La Fuente de Dinero spanish site - just do so with the amount that you feel comfortable with. (and remember you can advertise free with them anyway- even though you wont be able to earn)

Jenny
  12. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Jenny,

Great advice. That info should be very helpful to those trying to decide if they want to get involved or not.

Becky
  13. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

I am amazed at the daily cash I am earning and how much traffic the ad packages are generating!

I am up to about $300 in rebates and bonuses in a short time!

Time to jump in is NOW!!

Buy your ad package, drive traffic to your site, and earn DAILY cash rebates and bonuses, .....that's how fast, easy, fun and lucrative this is!!

Join with us.....
  14. annadenise

annadenise Member

Has any one else had a hard time pulling up the Spanish site? I got through ASD quickly this morning, but cannot access the Spanish site at this time.

Also, your upline should be willing to assist you with question and ASD has the great webinar's to really give you more information. Do not forget to go through the general information and news tabs as well on ASD.

Many start out with minimal levels, you can upgrade daily with those to start earning more quickly. Then if you are getting to where you earn enough that you are close to the $500 level, wait til you get to $500 and then you will get an additional 25% added to that amount when you upgrade while the promo is going on.
  15. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Anna

As far as La Fuente de Dinero is concerned - it looks suspiciously like the IT guys are FIDDLING WITH IT!! LOL

We are going to have to put up with this for a few weeks - contrary to what some people are saying about the ease of shifting servers - this is not a simple traffic exchange and is an enormous job. The general opinion from site OWNERS is that they are doing a very good job.

As we have seen for ourselves that the company pay us for the days we cant surf - if this continues - we can count on being credited for this time!

Jenny
  16. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I wonder sometimes who's in charge of their PR department...a simple of Email or Post on their News Section that the LaFuente Site will be down for maintenance over the weekend would have been nice and save them headaches in phone calls and Tickets...

That's just not good communication to take a website offline without some notice.
  17. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hmm - point well taken!

If this was the typical online company with three computer whizzes working out of their home offices, I would be spitting fur and feathers LOL

BUT as is the opposite - a rock solid offline company with great integrity who always pay us for their mistakes and downtime - I personally am just taking this philosophically as a temporary downside of their incredible rapid growth. (and it is weekend)

I am sure we will hear something soon.
    Jenny
  18. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

Good attitude Jenny![​IMG]
  19. psierra

psierra New Member

Hi everyone!!

Just want to congratulate Jenny for her wonderful advice and wisdom. She is very helpful, fun to talk to, and an excellent source of ASD information. I highly recommend her sponsorship. I have recently joined the ASD program and she was available almost immediately to answer my questions.

Keep up the good work!!
  20. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Pablo,

I appreciate the compliment! Thank you.

But I am sure that many other people who are posting here are just as capable of being good sponsors as I am! Most of it is just common sense.

Saludos
    Jenny

[ Continued at: ASD Cash Generator continued.... ]