ASD Cash Generator?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by teydean, Apr 6, 2008.

1. mtx

mtx New Member

oh thanks i figured it out yesterday but now i have onother problem, i created an alertpay account to put some money into my account but when i went back log on to asd i couldnt anymore i know i have the right pasword and screename because i always use those for alot of things plus i tried creating a new account with the same screename and it said it was already in use and so did my email so i know i must have the correct screen name and pasword.
    i tired retrieving my pasword too but i never got anyting in my email and i actually never got anything in my email in the first place at all not even in my spam folder, this is all very weird i wonder if their system is down or something
  2. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Jaime,

My site is working fine. Do you have an e-mail that you received when you first signed up? Does it have your user ID and password in it?

Who is your sponsor? Can you get a hold of them and ask them what to do. I have never had this happen to me before so I don't have anything to tell you about it.

Hang in there.

Becky
  3. mtx

mtx New Member

hmm well since i cant log on i cant really do anything
    and i think my sponsor was number 5
    not sure becuase i didnt find out about asd on any advertisement or anything like that i found out about it on this site on this forum [​IMG]
  4. annadenise

annadenise Member

I am in ASD and find it very profitable and I have had a couple of sign ups to my business' through the ads. They are located in Quincy, FL with a physical office and support department. They have even called me on the phone. However, it is very difficult to call them, the line is usually busy.

When my son comes home from college for break this weekend, I intend to get him started so he can earn some of his play money and get his fraternity brothers into this as well!!!

For MTX - try this email, but in your subject line that you cannot log in so cannot send a support ticket. She has been helpful to me regarding monetary issues, but it is an email address that does not just tell you to send a support ticket. [email protected] Her name is Sharon. Hope that helps.
  5. westfam11

westfam11 Member

You don't remember whose signature you clicked on when you joined?

#5 is the default number that it goes to sometimes.

Don't give up, I am trying to figure out how I can help you if your password doesn't work.

Well, one thing you can do is try it again later and if it does not work tomorrow go to www.adsurfdailywebroom.com and sign in for a Q&A with Robert from 10:00-11:00 a.m. (Eastern time) and you can ask questions, you should be able to ask him about this and hopefully he can help you.

If I think of anything else I will let you know.

Becky
  6. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Also I wanted to let anyone know that Andy Bowdoin, the president of Ad Cash Generator, has developed a very generous program for non profit organizations. He will match 100% whatever ad packs the non profit purchases. That is very generous. Here is the link and the
    instructions if you are a non profit and need to make money.

http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/nonprofitorganizations.htm

Becky
  7. mtx

mtx New Member

i just checked my other emails but i dont have anything their either, but still i know what email i used, i tried ur email annadenise im hoping it works for me. i just need to wait now but im very anxious to start.

well do any of you guys think it is a bad idea if i just try to make another account
  8. annadenise

annadenise Member

I would wait a day or two to see if you get a response, ASD is only open Monday - Friday though, 8:30 -5:30pm Eastern time.

However, if you have not funded your account, and the system lets you open another account, I do not see how that could hurt, but again, keep in mind they are only open on weekdays.

ASD has many promotionals, I have invested about 6K with them so far. Currently if you invest $500-$1,999 on ASD or La Fuentes, their Spanish site, you get a 25% match. If you invest $2000 or more, you get a 50% match. You can also let your cash balance in ASD grow to $500 and then put that back into ASD and qualify for the matches as well.

They are having their first convention this summer, and it is in Tampa, FL, which is where I live. What a small world!!!

Good luck to you!!!!
  9. mtx

mtx New Member

i took a look at la fuente it mite be a good site for me since i am bilingual and hispanic but i dont understand how they want my alert pay id, i have tried getting a hold of it but their is nowhere on alertpay an id well i am new to this i guess i have alot more to learn i have been selling on ebay and using paypal for a while but nothing of this type this is all new to me.

do you guys think a site like this will last for a long time?

well thanks to all who have helped with my questions
  10. westfam11

westfam11 Member

mtx,

When you signed up for AlertPay it was just like signing up for paypal, they asked for a username and password. It should have been sent to you in an e-mail confirmation after you signed up for AlertPay.

Becky
  11. mtx

mtx New Member

yea but the way they state in spanish makes it sound different
    and thats what i thougt too but in alertpay or paypal they never ask you to make a screename/username they go by your email adress.
    oh and have you been able to ge any info on my account becuase i havent been able to get a hold of asd and this morning i couldnt go to their Q&A thing becuase the site was blocked by my school
  12. westfam11

westfam11 Member

mtx,

Did you by chance write down your member # when you signed up? That would be helpful for me to have to be able to help you.

Becky
  13. westfam11

westfam11 Member

mtx,

Also what state are you in?
  14. mtx

mtx New Member

no but i am very sure it was member number 5 becuase i was gonna sign up and i clearly remember it was member number 5 but then i didnt

so the second time i was gonna sign up it showd 5 and then on the bottom it said if i wished to change it but i proceeded with what was on their im sure it must have been 5

i half also gone back to the sign up screen and number 5 is the one that always shows up and also on their spanish site
  15. westfam11

westfam11 Member

mtx,

I am talking about your member #. When you sign up you get your own number. The #5 was the sponsor number.
  16. mtx

mtx New Member

oh ok i had misunderstood u all this time sorry, i didnt wright it down but i believe it was 2445 or 2245
    my screen name was mtx1990 is their any way i could retrieve my information with my email and screen name
  17. westfam11

westfam11 Member

mtx,

pm me your e-mail address and since I have your screen name I can put it on my site and said "forgot password" and then it will ask for your e-mail address and I will put it in and they should send you your password.

Sorry I didn't think of this sooner but it just came to me when you gave me your user ID.

Becky
  18. westfam11

westfam11 Member

mtx,

You can do that yourself I just realized. Go to the home page of www.asdcashgenerator.com. It will ask for your user name, type that in, then type the number that is there and then "forgot password". It will ask you your e-mail address and it will resend your password.

Try that.

Becky
  19. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

I joined ASDCashGenerator yesterday and liked what I saw after reading the testimonials and watching the videos and purchased a $50 ad package to start. However that purchase did not show up in my account! I submitted a support ticket but so far no reply. I surfed my 25 pages and clicked on some PTR ads and earned 181 credits and thats when I noticed my purchase was NOT showing in my account and then submitted the ticket. But then I read in the knowledge base that if your purchase is not there that you are NOT supposed to surf.

Now I'm concerned if I'm going to credited for my purchase or did I just lose $52.00. Reading the posts here has helped my confidence in the credibility of this program..but I still can't help but be concerned as I'm usually very cautious about joining and spending money on online programs and I never had this happen before.
  20. teydean

teydean New Member

If you used AlertPay it may take a few days to post to your account, but they do take note of the day you paid and credit you for those days. If they don't give you credit for those days submit a support ticket or give them a call. They'll fix it.

I dealt with a similar situation.

BTW - ASD offices are closed on the weekends, so support tickets are not answered until Monday.