ASD Cash Generator?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by teydean, Apr 6, 2008.

1. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Yes I did use alertpay but my understanding from what I read in the knowledge base is that it suppose to instantly appear in your account when you pay this way. But from what you are saying I guess it doesn't.

I guess I will just have to wait until Monday to see what happens.

So if I go in and surf more to get my daily quota it won't mess up my account? Or should I wait until this is resolved?

Thank you teydean
  2. teydean

teydean New Member

freebird658: Yes I did use alertpay but my understanding from what I read in the knowledge base is that it suppose to instantly appear in your account when you pay this way. But from what you are saying I guess it doesn't.

It's suppose to, but it doesn't for whatever reason. Each deposit I've made through Alertpay took a few days to post, with a little encouragement from me. I'm assuming they are going to get that fixed in the near future.

freebird658: So if I go in and surf more to get my daily quota it won't mess up my account? Or should I wait until this is resolved?

No, it won't mess up your account. Just continue to surf your required websites so you can get credit for it.
  3. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Thank you for your help teydean, I appreciate it! [​IMG] I'm going to go surf right now!
  4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi All

I have been with ASdSurfDaily for some time now - it is certainly onw of the most solid, stable and legal earning opportunities on the internet. The traffic quality from the views is not at all bad for a surf site. I have a product site advertised and have received REAL traffic from it - not just clicks. They have all sorts of other advetising possibilities in the pipeline too.

As a general rule I loathe internet programmes as so many of them are unsustainable, unworkable or simply dubious. AdSurfDaily is the exception that proves the rule. It a legimate legally incorporated offline business with an online product If more were like them - internet marketing would not have such a terrible failure rate.

They have recently moved to a new a larger server and as a result of this, we are having some temporary delays on a few things while they sort out the glitches - but nothing that hurts us from earning and advertising.

Equally, all payment processor payments are being hand checked to avoid fraud. There was a problem with Alert Pay which they have now resolved and it has caused a backlog of processing ad package purchases from this particular processor. I spoke to the AdSurfDaily office on Friday and they informed me that they are working overtime and over the weekend to clear up the backlog.

There is no red flag here. Just an admin bottleneck caused by an overwhelming success.
  5. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

I too have a little trouble understanding this. I know what happened to some other autosurfs that were deemed illegal and shut down. (Put in SEC autosurf or fbi autosurf in google and see what comes up.) Anyone that made money had to give it back. These companies used new people coming in to pay people back their percentages rather than deriving the income from other income generating streams.

I looked at the % for rebates in Mar and Apr 2008 for ASD. With just $5000 put in, I could enjoy a nice income in less than one year. But my question is - where does this money come from? If I pay $500 and get my $500 back plus more and at times ASD gives me more cash to put in when they have a special....where is all this money coming from to pay me except from new members coming in???? Because they are giving me back all my money plus more.

Remember, many thought that the autosurfs shut down were legal and yet the SEC shut them down. I know they have a lawyer stating ASD is legal but everyone thought these other companies were legal too.

If I could convince myself that this was legal, I would jump in with all 4 feet....ok 2 feet....[​IMG]

Anyone ever taken the ASD lawyer up on his offer and had their legal counsel talk to him?
  6. bijou

bijou New Member

I am considering doing this. Where do I go from here? I watched the presentation and I am very interested.
  7. annadenise

annadenise Member

The person I am under has thoroughly investigated and I believe actually talked to the attorney. They are located in Florida, where I live, and require w9s be completed for taxes. They do extensive advertising.

In these things I do not think there is ever a guarantee.

My advise is to get back what you put in, then you are growing based on just your earnings, and not your original seed money.

ASD also has several calls a week, call into one and ask your questions, I am sure they would be happy to assist you.
  8. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

Does anyone know where the video of ASD's lawyer is? I can't seem to find it in the back office though I can see and read the written statement.
  9. teydean

teydean New Member

Check your PM, Jgiesbrecht. I just sent you the link....
  10. smallmiracle

smallmiracle New Member

Hello Everyone..
    Just joined this site. Thought that you might like to know that we've been members of ASD just about a month now. Bought over $1000 ad packages. Everything went well for the first two weeks.
    Then, web site went down, a day, then came back up.
    Money was added and taken away from our site, by mistake. Credits were added, then taken away, as well. As we speak, we have not been able to log in
    for 4 days now. Think there's some kind of glitch.
    Tried calling to no avail, emailing daily to no avail, even faxed their ACCOUNTING dept, in an effort to
    get them to pay attention to us. While surfing one day, we saw OUR OWN private asd site pass us by,
    with our user name and password, there for all to see. From what we understand they just changed
    servers, which could be the reason for all this...but...what happened to Customer Service??
    Customer service is everything. Needless to say, right now...we're losing faith, big time. It has been 4 days after all...and not over the weekend either,
    which, really shouldn't matter, as this is an internet business. Someone should be there.
    We've had an Ebay business for the past 10 years.
    Over 4000 feedback. If we didn't answer customer
    emails....we would have been dead in the water a long time ago, even if we were giving away diamonds.
    Just felt that I had to share......
    Right now...we don't know what to think!
    God Bless Us All,
    Les
  11. westfam11

westfam11 Member

annadenise: In these things I do not think there is ever a guarantee.

I agree with annadenise. There is never a guarantee for any business you are involved in. You never know when a business, MLM or direct sales business will just go under one day without explanation so I believe most home businesses are a gamble. But I would rather gamble on myself than going to a J-O-B every day. Because like we see in the news every day, there is no security in a J-O-B either.

Also, like she said, you can get your original amount back and reinvest the earnings and if something happened you wouldn't lose anything.

Becky
  12. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

I had a payment from AlertPay too that took awhile to show up. It is there now and ASD told me to put my ID # in the comments section of my AlertPay when I go to transfer funds to ASD.

It would appear that the websites are not automated and that ASD processes these payments manually. But I think they are working on getting the system automated more.
  13. westfam11

westfam11 Member

I can understand your frustration smallmiracle. I am hoping things will smooth out for you. I know they are growing big time, I joined about six weeks ago and my number is in the 14,000 and now the number is up to 25,000 or more members and they are just experiencing some fast growth that I don't believe they expected.

I had a situation with AlertPay also but it was worked out after a couple of days. They do post things manually which is time consuming and now that they are growing so fast I am confident that they are working on more up to date automatic ways of doing things.

Have you gotten on any of the Q&A calls, I am sure you could ask a question and they would answer it.

I started with 1,000 also and I have made almost 400.00 so I am very happy with it. I feel that the glitches are going to be worked out. Even a brick and mortor business can have growing pains and sometimes gets overwhelmed.

Please let us know when this gets worked out for you.

Becky
  14. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi All,

As I have obviously been with ASD a while longer than you - and have friends who have been with them since the beginning - I think it is only fair to make this comment.

We are not dealing with a state of the art Traffic Exchange owned and run by internet programmers. We are working with a fast growing, serious and legally incorporated advertising company who sell online advertising . It is a bricks and mortar business with enormous potential for even more growth.

As a result they have had to buy an even larger server to cope with the large increase in members. Both these factors have caused temporary support bottlenecks . They have added new staff in all departments, including accounting and customer support. So this will go back to normal soon.

And, yes, Les, when they changed over the server there were some ghastly glitches for a few people - and you seem to be have been one of them. It is very unfortunate that you joined so recently at the time when the server changed. They are sorting everything out as quickly as is humanly possible. It is top`priority for them too.

I agree with Becky - it wouldnt be a bad idea to try to attend one of the Q & A sessions on their Webroom schedule, or Andy Bowdoin's own telephone in Q & A session AND have you spoken to your own sponsor to see if they can help?

I dont wish sound like an apologist for AdSurfDaily - but I have been with them some time now and can assure you from personal experience that your money is safe and it will go back to normal soon. No red flags.

Best wishes
    Jenny
  15. attaboy

attaboy New Member

Hello I'm new to all this and really want to join!
    Can someone give me some good advices on what the best way to go after joining ASD cash generator. Like what I should do first.

Also I don't have a website is it ok to use an affiliate website which I have been given from another money making scheme I joined long ago??

Thanks in advance.
  16. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Jenny,

Thanks for the post. Hopefully this will help alleviate some of the concerns that some on this forum seem to have with Ad Surf Daily.

I for one have total confidence in this company in the short time that I have been with them. They have always taken care of my problems or concerns that I had.

Becky West
  17. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Becky

I would like to think so - but totally understand people's concerns. There is so much BS and hype on the internet, There are also a large number of failures due to lack of sustainability, incompetance or a total lack of ethics amongst some internet busineses

There are now one or two "copy cats" of this programme - but with red flags all over the place.

The only think I can suggest to anyone who is unsure - do their dililgence - explore the web, look up Andy Bowdoin's own track record in business and talk to people - dont go by just company publicity alone!

I personally will NOT promote any company or programme where money or work is involved - unless I know that it's due diligence stands up. A business is a business - on or offline - and the same common sense rules apply. The fact that a friend likes it is not sufficient for me - I want to know facts before I join anything.

Good luck to you all
    Jenny
  18. westfam11

westfam11 Member

19. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

It's been 5 days now and I still have not got a reply from the support ticket yet, and my money for the ad package is still not showing in my account. I'm almost ready to request a refund and forget it.
  20. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Have you tried calling them?:

850-627-2206 8:30 to 5:30 (Eastern time)

Becky