ASD Cash Generator?

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by teydean, Apr 6, 2008.

1. luckymom

luckymom New Member

Hello everyone,

My husband and I just joined ASD a couple of weeks ago and I am happy to report that we are thrilled! We have tried various home-based businesses over the last couple of years, mainly network marketing opportunities, and found it extremely difficult to make money from them. We have started to make money from ADS already and have six people signed up with us so far. We will be at the convention and are really looking forward to it.

I was so happy to have found this website and to read the comments from all who have posted. I want to extend my thanks to a few of you for your terrific comments: Becky, Jenny, and Anna Denise. You all really know how to put things in perspective as far as this opportunity is concerned. I had my hesitations at first but did my due diligence and thoroughly checked out Andy and the company and was very impressed with everything. This opportunity is just tremendous and you can earn a substantial income without having to break your neck in the process! It's refreshing to say the least.

I look forward to being a part of this forum and learning and growing with all of you.

As a few of the ladies have pointed out, the company is experiencing some growing pains right now so everyone needs to be patient until things get ironed out. The thing is everything is being addressed and the issues aren't being swept under the rug. I have worked with other companies who didn't operate like this and had to walk away from them. I think we are in the right place and right time with ASD.

Have a magical day everyone!

Gaelen
  2. Kecia08

Kecia08 New Member

I joined ASD back on May 13th. I tried to purchase 10 ad packages, but the transaction didn't go through. I submitted a support ticket right then, and it was finally answered on the 20th. They asked for the payment info. It did not go through my AlertPay either, so obviously the transaction didn't go through at all.

So, I tried again on the 21st, this time purchasing 20 ad packages through AlertPay. That time, it shows up in my AlertPay, but still not on the ASD site. I replied to the ticket telling them this, and have yet to hear anything back. I have read that it can take a couple of days if you use AlertPay, so I am hoping it will show up soon.

I am not giving up, because I believe this is a great thing to invest money in. I have been promoting my referral link like crazy, but I am not sure if I can have referrals if I have not purchased any ad packages yet. I have also not started surfing the websites, because the FAQ says you will not get credit for surfing until you have purchased ad packages... [​IMG]
  3. Cakmmes

Cakmmes New Member

I went there to surf today but the site was closed so they could credit all members for the days the servers were down.
  4. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Yes I saw that too...so now I couldn't find out if they credited my account with my ad package purchase like they said it would be till 8:00 PM and of course the office will be closed till Tuesday and I'll have to be back at work all day then, which will keep me from trying to call them if they didn't credit it. And I still haven't got a reply to even the "escalated" support ticket I summited on the 15th![​IMG] I know I'm about fed up with this crap!
  5. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

This opportunity and another program I joined just like it are a refreshing change from MLM or direct marketing!

In addition to this one ASD,the other program I am in has major corporations advertising in it, when major corp get involved in the advertising companies you can bet the program is rock solid.

As others have said, yes ASD happens to be experiencing growing pains but dont sit on the fence to long, I am here to help you get started and point you in the right direction along with my great upline and sponsor!

Between my sponsor and I we can get the answers for you, I had kazillion ques and she was always patient and very helpful as we will be with you.

Looking forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with ASD!
  6. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

Just as I thought. When I finally was able to log in late last night, my ad package was NOT credited to my account NOR was I credited for the lost surfing days that they supposedly was shut down for yesterday![​IMG] [​IMG] I guess I just don't exist in their eyes.
  7. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Gaelen,

Welcome to ASD. You won't be sorry about this opportunity. It is truly a winner.

Becky
  8. WARRANTIES4LESS

WARRANTIES4LESS New Member

Sure hope this so called upgrade solves some of the lock up issues.
  9. annadenise

annadenise Member

Gee, thanks for the nice words Luckymom and Luvtravel. You made my day. Luvtravel and I are getting to be great friends and Luckymom, glad you got in!

Here is an email I got from ASD a couple of hours ago. This time they are upgrading ALOT so that should make it easier. Even when we had a hard time getting in though, ASD gave credit for those days even though we could not get in.

WEB SITE UPDATE

We are literally moving the ASD web site from two servers to five units including a load balancing system. This is happening right now at the same time that we update all ASD member credits. Rather than go from 2 servers to 3 servers and then to a 4 server ASD determnined that we should go straight to a full server cluster of five units. This was a tough call but ultimately the right one considering that massive upcoming events in Las Vegas and the 2008 Tampa Convention. There is just too much growth not to expand geometrically in terms of server capability.
    PROMO TOOL KIT

The promo tool kit is on schedule for release at the end of this week. This tool kit will have banners ads, article ads, email ads, Press releases, and Text ads. In addition to that we will also include artwork for business cards and letterhead. This tools kit is free and will be available to all ASD members.
    ASD VIRAL CDS THIRD RUN IS EXTENDED FOR 36 MORE HOURS

We had so much response last night (Friday) from people wanting to get into the 3rd run of the viral CDs that we added 20 more spots. We are hearing over and over again about how prospects are very impressed with the cover of the new ASD CD as well as the CONTENT. ASD members are handing out the CDs (with the unusual and impressive cover) and these CDs are flying all over the place. Prospects are calling back and becoming ASD members immediately. The second run shipping process already started. To order the CDs for the third production run go to: www.asdpresentation.com.

ASD OFFICE HOURS

ASD offices will not be open on Monday the 26th of May.
    Thank You
    ASD Staff
  10. antwan

antwan New Member

Hi luvtravel, could you tell me the name of the other company with the major advertisers? I'm anticipating that this is the direction ASD is heading. Actually, it needs to head into that direction in order to generate additional revenue streams other than just memberships. Thanks!
  11. Cakmmes

Cakmmes New Member

Freebird, I hope this helps.
    ASD did credit me for the days missed surfing like they said. I also
    had support tickets that were open for more than a week but
    they were all answered eventually and taken care of to my
    satisfaction.
    If ASD is growing as fast as we are all thinking, just be as patient
    as we are and I think you will be grinning about it as much
    as I am.
  12. annadenise

annadenise Member

With 5 servers coming, the rally in Las Vegas then the convention in Tampa, this is definitely doing well. ASD has always been excellent about crediting for surfing when the site is down. I was told on the phone by ASD that they were working on enhancements in the system, like one already implemented that automated the promotional increases, to give the Support people more time to answer the tickets. They can also be called on the phone Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30 pm eastern time. I have had them call me, and I have called them as well.
  13. freebird658

freebird658 New Member

I do not doubt that all of you have got answers to your issues swiftly and was able to get someone to answer your support tickets and phone calls and you had your issues taken care of in a matter of a few days and that's great. Pardon me for not singing the praises along with you but I joined ASD and purchased my ad package on May 3rd, and it's been almost a month now and all I seem to be getting is excuses about the website upgrade issues and the runaround about why my alertpay ad package purchase is not showing in my account. My support tickets are NOT being answered and I was given an unsatisfactory response to my phone call to them. I appreciate all of your reassurances but I can't help but to be frustrated and cynical about this. All I can say is this better be worth all this hassle.
  14. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Freebird,

I think everyone is frustrated by the site being down this weekend, but those of us who have been with AdSurfDaily a while are not feeling cynical.

They are making a massive technical change and it is taking a long time. On top of that, the rapid growth has exceeded even their own expectations and has caused bottlenecks in the ticket system.

Having said that, they are now at work to make sure that they will be able to cope with the increased membership in the future, and personally I am glad to see that they are doing it all at once, instead of bit by bit. Their membership comes from the World Wide Web and offline too, and is not restricted to the narrow internet marketing world. They are a real company.

The only delays on ad packages payment appear to be with Alert Pay and not the other payment options. And that is also something that is being sorted out.

It will be worth the hassle - hang on in there! LOL
  15. annadenise

annadenise Member

It certainly is worth it. I get paid in STP the same day, within hours. When I want a direct deposit to my bank account it takes about 5 days.

I have had support questions, and even though promptness has not been their virtue, they have always corrected everything.

My Trivita sponsor has 6 figures in ASD so has ties there and stays in frequent contact with ASD. He is completely comfortable with this company and he spends many hours a day doing due diligence on the handful of passive opportunites we work on together.

Obviously, no one can guarantee how long anything will be around, but I can say they are expanding right now and doing extremely well, so this is certainly going uphill right now, not downhill.

I advise my downlines to get their seed money out and reinvest all earnings. I do not always take my own advise, but if you have any level of discomfort, this is a good way to go.
  16. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

What is the "dawnfreewebs" url to read "breaking news" for ASD?

All weekend they said the sites would be up and running TODAY!
  17. westfam11

westfam11 Member

Luvtravel,

Here is the link:

http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/index.htm

Also, in the webroom tonight Andy spoke himself about the problems and said it may be tomorrow evening before it is up and running but it will be able to handle 2 million visitors.

So don't get discouraged it is going to come back up and we will get credit for the missed days.

Becky
  18. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Hey guys, I have a question.
    I want to know how this company makes money. If I am putting money into it, and am making a profit off of it, over time, how exactly does the company make a profit off of what I put into it? Please explain.
  19. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

westfam11: Also, in the webroom tonight Andy spoke himself about the problems and said it may be tomorrow evening before it is up and running but it will be able to handle 2 million visitors.

So don't get discouraged it is going to come back up and we will get credit for the missed days.

Thanks Becky!

Not really discouraged just a little anxious to get surfing and make some money!
    Good to hear that Andy himself talked about what was going on.
    I didnt know there was anything going on in the webroom last night because of the holiday.

I will be listening in today in the webroom.

Terri
  20. annadenise

annadenise Member

Everyone, check in tonight, please see below from ASD. Also, Andy runs several other online business', like domain names and web hosting that you can see when you are surfing.

Big ASD Tuesday Overview Event??”The Power Of The ASD Membership Base

Find out about how the ASD membership base can use its power to leverage great offers and deals from major companies. Learn how this can help you in your recruitment efforts in building your ASD team. Get an insight into what Andy Bowdoin will be announcing at the big Tampa convention in June and how this will take ASD to an all new level in terms of growth. The internet event will be held at 2:00 PM EST on Tuesday, the 27th of May. Click on the link below to register. Remember that you can send your prospects to this internet event to get them excited about ASD. I will be delivering this internet event myself so I look forward to seeing you tomorrow online.

Click here: https://itmg.webex.com/itmg/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=715338849
    Password: searchpro

Other News: The 3rd CD Production run closes out today.

Have you ever had trouble truly describing ASD to someone else so that they became as excited about the program as you? Do you have any uncertainty when describing the ASD compensation plan? Do you have little or no sales experience? These problems have now been solved through the new advanced ASD Network Builder CDs that have contain full motion vide, flash animation as well as a highly professional narrated presentation. The quality is unsurpassed. You can see the CD content by going to www.asdpresentation.com. After the first section of the video ends simply click on the video again to see the remaining 7 minutes. Over 13,000 CDs have been purchased and 5000 have sent out to ASD members who are raving about the quality and results. The second run of CD's is being shipped now. The 3rd production run of CDs is going to be closed out now so that delivery can occur before the Tampa convention. You really want to have the biggest team possible BEFORE the Tampa convention so order your
    CDs now to secure your position in the 3rd production run. Click here to order: www.asdpresentation.com
    DON'T MISS OUT!

Bob Cefail
    President / CEO
    InTouch Marketing
    [email protected]
    [Link removed - Admin]
    1-866-481-7193 ext. 103