asd - I'm ready to sign up, I don't have a sponsor

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by viper1968, Jul 21, 2008.

1. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Heyfunny

First of all you can join FOR FREE and advertise your site.

Secondly the minimum purchase you can make is 10$ of advertising. (excuding payment charges)

So there is no need to feel you can only begin with biggish bucks. Someof the most successful members I know started of with very little money and introduced a lot of friends and others to it and through referral comissions from them have reached the same goal as some of the high rollers. And they have brought a higher number of viewers and advertisers to the company.

I have quite a few people in my group who have started of with no more than 10$ or 20$. It justs takes longer but we all get there.
  2. viper1968

viper1968 New Member

Thanks Becky & Jenny...I'm still learning[​IMG] I know I've got a ways to go, but I'll soon be on board. Is it possible to find a sponsor in my neck-of-the-woods? ie flyover county usa?
    Gregg
  3. monds6

monds6 New Member

4. viper1968

viper1968 New Member

Lincoln, Nebraska
  5. paulk

paulk New Member

viper 1968

You stated that you will wait until you get
    paid to join. I am in New York and I always
    suggest to my team that they start as
    free members. This way they can test
    everything and make sure that they are
    comfortable with it. You can always upgrade
    when you feel comfortable. And even as a
    free member, you will still get some advertising
    for your site.
  6. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Hi Gregg

It doesnt matter where your sponsor is as long as they are available and willing to help.

Just as well, my group is spread all over the US and the rest of the world! lol

And Paul is right again - as I already said to Hey Funny - JOIN FREE- 99% of us did and then upgrade shortly afterwards or longer.
  7. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

Hi Gregg,

If you start with a purchase of $500.00 with the current promotion that is going on at this time - they will give you 25% of that right away. Thus giving you $750.00 to start with.

If you do not have the funds at this time - DON"T purchase more than you can afford at this time. You can always purchase more ad packs at anytime, especially if you can make it to a rally which is matching your purchase at 50%.

Best wishes and welcome to ASD - it'll change your life for the good!
    (and you get to meet a wonderful group of people - on the forum and at rally's.)

Patti
  8. phiwilli

phiwilli New Member

EnjoyingItAll: If you start with a purchase of $500.00 with the current promotion that is going on at this time - they will give you 25% of that right away. Thus giving you $750.00 to start with.

If he starts with $500, the 25% match would give him 625 ad packages, not 750.
  9. EnjoyingItAll

EnjoyingItAll New Member

Thanks for the correction phiwilli...

I'll double check my numbers in the future ... just excited for the next rally to occur and get the 50%! LOL
  10. LordAlan

LordAlan New Member

where are the rally's helld at? are there any in MI or is it online?