ASD Office still Open

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by iggyigette, Aug 4, 2008.

1. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

This is a Post of one of the ASD members who physically Drove to ASD headquarters today:

http://www.adsurfzone.com/forum/topic/show?id=2203078%3ATopic%3A25899

So one thing we know is that ASD is NOT closed...They are working as usual. No one has been Laid Off. Andy and Team did not take off with our money to the Bahamas (or Nevus).

The Feds Did not raid the place and locked the doors.

Downside is that the Feds may take a Loooonnggg time to do this investigation...

Hopefully will not end up in court.
  2. Caterina

Caterina New Member

So whaddya think......will the Tulsa rally be cancelled or will they be pushing HARD HARD HARD to get their ducks in a row so they don't have to?

Saw this quote on their page today, by the way......

Quote for the Week

Posted August 4, 2008

"The gem cannnot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."

Chiness Proverb
  3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Caterina: "The gem cannnot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials."

As long as the "gem" doesn't turn my skin color green it will be good
  4. Caterina

Caterina New Member

LOL.....am hoping the only green WE see is in the form of continued profit......and NOT on our skin or on your steak.....

By the way, Iggy.....either you or Vishal cleaned up a post I made (before I'd had my coffee) yesterday morning...someone got it in the proper format and deleted the double post. THANK you!!
  5. itzdk

itzdk New Member