ASD Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by jimmudge, Jul 5, 2008.

1. rippinrod

rippinrod New Member

Jim,

It appears your overall balance would hit almost 31,500 ad packs by 10/2 or 10/3. I started the calculations with your original 12,000 and made your 4 upgrades, but I figured 1% and 0.5% instead of the higher percentages you received some days. As a result, there is a margin of error and calculations are not exact.

Since your rebates grow everyday as your balance grows, I have you upgrading with 80% even if it's more than $500 (for example, by day three after upgrading and cashing out, you might have a cash balance of $600, but by day four it would be $803--80% or $643 would be the upgrade amount).

Similarly, instead of having your cashouts at $125 every few days I have your cashouts growing even though they are 20% (using the above example, on the day you upgraded with $643 you would be cashing out $160--$803-$643).

Your total cashout from 7/8 through 10/2 would be a little over $3200.

Of course, this is all dependent on your rule of 80/20.

Now I probably really confused you [​IMG]

Rod
  2. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

Thanks Rod, I do follow it.
  3. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

RippinRod or Nkelly,
    I am bringing this thread back from the dead. I recently posted a new topic similar to this one but I am still left with questions. You have been called the 'numbers guys' maybe you can help. Assuming someone starts with $4000 in A.S.D on 7-25-08. If they rolled over 100% cash balance to adpackages for 6 months what would there adpackage balance be at that point? Including the 25% promotional matches. No referrals. Thanks in advance
  4. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Kinglions175: Assuming someone starts with $4000 in A.S.D on 7-25-08. If they rolled over 100% cash balance to adpackages for 6 months what would there adpackage balance be at that point? Including the 25% promotional matches. No referrals. Thanks in advance
    Assuming you get 1% weekdays and .5% weekends (it varies) and you roll back 100% as stated, at Jan 15th the balance in your ad pack account would be $9,441.96. BUT you cannot withdraw your ad pack account balance, just your cash rebates, so if you were then to start withdrawing 20% and adding back 80% you could sustain constant growth in ad pack balance and have your initial $4k back by end of 12 months (July 09). At that point you'd have an ad pack balance of $17,304.23 from which you could then start making a profit. Hope this helps.
  5. nkelly

nkelly New Member

I forgot to take into account the 25% promotional bonuses so you would have more. My model doesn't take that into account as it becomes very complicated! Maybe Rippinrod can take it further?
  6. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

Thanks Nicholas,
    Yea, because I plan on doing the promotional match while it is offered. I guess maybe the calculations get pushed back a few months.. would that be a fair assessment?
  7. nkelly

nkelly New Member

The numbers will go up but the timing doesn't change a lot. You are still rolling back the first six months 100% with 25% bonus and an initial 50% match at the rally, so for the original purchase of $4,000 your ad packs after 6 months are now valued at $21,827.41 and you recoup your $4k by March 29th 2009. This is based on a 20% cash out and reinvesting back the 80% plus a 25% bonus.
  8. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

"this is based on a 20% cash out and reinvesting back the 80% plus a 25% bonus."

Are you basing the 80/20 method from the start of the original $4000? Or do I switch to the 80/20 after 6 months?
  9. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

jimmudge: Rod,

Unfortunately, their spreadsheet is Excel & I am running open office on all my computers and it does not appear to be compatable. Something about the indirect function & using periods instead of exclamation points
    I believe this has been updated as I recently purchased the spreadsheet and was asked if I wanted to download it in Excel or Open Office formats.

Mike
  10. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Kinglions175: Are you basing the 80/20 method from the start of the original $4000? Or do I switch to the 80/20 after 6 months?
    The latter!
  11. raindrop2309

raindrop2309 New Member

How many days does it take to have your 125% (Your initial purchase plus the 25% return) in your cash balance? Not in your Current Ad Package as they are not cash. This is assuming I'm starting with 1000 in Ad Packages an am reinvesting the daily rebate.

From what I've calculated I figure it would take about 5 months.

Please if anyone can let me know that would be great.

Thanks for your Help.
  12. raindrop2309

raindrop2309 New Member

Can anyone answer this please?
  13. Caterina

Caterina New Member

I'll take a stab......

About 125 days........
  14. joehugan

joehugan New Member

Raindrop,

Assuming 1.0% during the week and 0.5% rebate on the weekend and starting on a Monday, your ad pack will expire in 145 days so the five month estimate was pretty close.
  15. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

raindrop2309: From what I've calculated I figure it would take about 5 months.

It depends on the Daily Rebate Percentages. If the Rebate percentages is fixed at 1% Monday through Friday and 0.5% on weekends, it will take up to 4-5 months to reach your 125%. But the Percentages are higher than that then it would be sooner.
  16. Ringer

Ringer New Member

At the above mentioned daily rebates we are looking at 117 days to get your initial spend, and then another 30 days to get the 25% rebate, or 4.9 months.
    Not a get rich quick on advertising alone, thats for sure!
    The only way to speed things up is referrals, referrals!
  17. MrWizard

MrWizard New Member

ASD
    Is not a get rich quick program. No where else are you going to be able to earn the percentage rate you can here. Theres no bank that pays that rate for a year! The multiple streams that are in place help generate the funds to support the daily rebates. I look at it as even a one time purchase you can earn enough credits by surfing to work your advertising for free, and grow a huge portfolio at the same time. It really takes some people a week or two to get the whole power of the program.
    People need to advertise there websites and ASD gives them a global platform to do that. Anytime you have a program that is so differant then the norm, your going to get misunderstanding. Its amazing business, I hope all this fuss goes away soon Ive got work to do!!!
  18. nkelly

nkelly New Member

I have a new estimate of the ad package balance after various months for those of you that are interested. Assuming an initial investment of $4,000, rolling back 100% every day for six months and then cashing out 20% daily after 6 months:

After 2 months $0.00
    After 6 months $0.00
    After 12 months $0.00

It may be more but its a very complicated excel spreadsheet with many variables!
  19. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

nkelly, why is that funny exactly?
  20. nkelly

nkelly New Member

You have to laugh now. Nothing else left to do! Money's down the drain so why not laugh! Try it, you may feel better.