ASD Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by jimmudge, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

Umm, the money I put in deposited a day before the website went down (or when A.S.D. was shut down more like). So, I'm not laughing about or forgetting about it. A lot of people that put money into ASD had got some back, all back, or made a profit...
  2. nkelly

nkelly New Member

I put in $7,000 and got nothing back. Join the club my friend.
  3. Kinglions175

Kinglions175 New Member

so what are we going to do Nkelly? My local bank said to call local state rep. And also to try small claims court? What you think?
  4. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Quite honestly I think you should move on with your life! Maybe, and only maybe, when the investigation and whatever is over, some people will get part of their money back. Doing anything now is a waste of energy. Hence my painful suggestion to "laugh". Not much else you can do right now!
  5. nkelly

nkelly New Member

By the way, my last $2,000 went in at the Chicago Rally so I didn't even get to play with that!!
  6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

nkelly: By the way, my last $2,000 went in at the Chicago Rally so I didn't even get to play with that!!

Business Loss Write-Off?
  7. nkelly

nkelly New Member

I guess so!
  8. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

nkelly: I guess so!

Same here!
  9. nkelly

nkelly New Member

I really don't know why I bother trying to invest. I have lost $15,000 in the stock market over the years, I have lost over $300,000 trying to make retail stores pay in Miami over the last three years and I have just lost $105,000 on a townhouse I bought only two years ago. It's like Miami sucks my money. Wish I had just bought nice cars and had fun with the money instead of trying to make more!!
  10. MrWizard

MrWizard New Member

I find it up setting to say the least. I belive my self to be an educated person who has a good sense of business. I'm on the razors edge with all this investigation into ASD business, I just read though 101 page document filed with the US Attorneys office and the 5-6 counts aledge against ASD and Golden Panda.

I'm very concerned, not realy for me, Ill be out a $1000.00, but those who have "purchased hundreds of thousands of dollars in ad packages. What will happen to them. I saw the power of the program and even though i had miminmal results from my sites I did have results....

This is what we have to send to the AG's Office: Anyone no matter how small, send your information and testimonials to them sharing how you generated business though ASD's website rotator, and lets get back to work!!!

Please if you had results get them in writing and help support the company