ASD - Starting to give me a bad feeling - Can someone help please

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Morelans, Jul 9, 2008.

1. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

I couldn't agree more Lou...by the way, the site is back up and fast as lightning...with the added customer service hours, this seems like it's a step in the right direction...
    In the past 2 weeks, this to me is the biggest manifested improvement and smartest thing I have seen the company do...I assume they are starting to get the picture that a lot of people are getting upset with the waiting time on the phones, cashout time, w-9's, etc.
    I now hope that the accounting department will be working longer hours as well, but this is definetely a great start!

2. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Louminous

I for one applaud your post! We desparately a place to put our suggestions where they will be taken seriously

"I know some of you have sent suggestions that have gone unanswered"

The Alert Pay debacle is a case in point. This is a very important payment option for international members and US members in rural america.

I hope that when you are in Chicago you are able to ask the questions you wish to.

The vast majority of us want this company to succeed and for them to overcome these tremendous bottlenecks in administration.

3. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

alasycia: The Alert Pay debacle is a case in point. This is a very important payment option for international members and US members in rural america.

The Alert Pay question was brought up last week in the Q&A Session:

The Question was Why Alert Pay was being removed as an Option...the answer was similar to that of Direct Deposits being removed...there was not enough information on either the Direct Deposit Or Alert Pay to allow ASD to Identify the person Purchasing the Ad Packages (and they couldn't rely on waiting for a Fax from the ASD Member)

4. alasycia

alasycia New Member

Iggy - you have a PM!!

5. asdabq

asdabq New Member

Everyone here seems to have similar concerns and issues.

I'll tell you the reason I joined was for pure "speculation" as far as making money is concerned. Yes, I will earn 50% without any referrals over the period, ~125 days.

For me, getting my site advertised in itself is worth a great deal and I see very little comment on that. I do have adsense on my site, so that is an additional bonus to get additional traffic from ASD. I've experienced quite a bit of traffic from ASD and am very pleased and feel I am actually getting some value from ASD based on that alone.

My biggest beef is the daily challenge to simply log on. I read a previous post here that the site is fast. Today alone, took 1.5 hours just to be able to log on. I'm surfing as I write since each page load is taking several minutes to a half hour.

This page loading is my only complaint worthy of mention. The dated look of the site and the fact that I have to scroll down to enter my password for login is ridiculous page design.

It must be hard to sell this to others when you give them a web address, only to find that it will not load. I'm sure prospects don't have a half hour to devote simply to gain more information.

Granted, this is probably not the place to air gripes, yet if I gripe to ASD through a ticket, it poses the threat of having my account closed! That's a considerable theat when there is no recourse. They say you broke the rules, they have all your money, end of story! I guess this forum fills the void.

So enjoy the ride, hopefully you are offering a site you advertise that has value to others, that's the real value of ASD in my opinion. I have seen many sites that I enjoyed reading and their offerings. Once I get past the first five of the day, the rest are kind of fun to view!

I live in the Southwest and every day is a challenge to log on and surf. Anytime of day. While they are expanding considerably, it still does seem like it's visiting a busy "shared hosting" site that they pay $3.95 a month for. There are simply no excuses for a busy site. You are either there for your customers or your not. Any hosting company could have this sorted out within a few hours, providing additional resources for demand. Why ASD doesn't do this is beyond me.

I would absolutely love to see this company grow & prosper and be able to show prospects but their technical side needs to improve TODAY.

tom

6. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

abq must stand for albuquerque!

7. asdabq

asdabq New Member

Iggy,

Correct you are mate!

BTW, yours and Andrewhs post's are my favorite reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I have a few tenants in ABQ! SouthWest side.

9. Louminous

Louminous New Member

So Iggy, you seemed very well informed and have listened to the conference calls and seem to have gotten responses. I just joined last week and haven't had an opportunity yet, are they very receptive to questions, are questions dealing more with basic answers you can find online or do they give you specifics as to why they are having the problem they are having. Sorry, but growth is not a proper answer... Simply things like why haven't I been able to get on the site all day it keeps crashing... what did they actually do for 5 hours yesterday while the site was down, do they even plan to give this 90's looking site a face lift and when.

Thanks for any help...

10. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

11. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Faster?? I can't even log on today! I had better start visualizing surfing and then maybe it will happen...

12. teydean

teydean New Member

nkelly: Faster?? I can't even log on today! I had better start visualizing surfing and then maybe it will happen...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Last morning, at 1:30 AM when I surfed it was very fast...when I woke up 7:30 AM this morning, it was slow as a turtle...

14. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

bluedog24: Last morning, at 1:30 AM when I surfed it was very fast...when I woke up 7:30 AM this morning, it was slow as a turtle...

So it was YOU who messed up the whole system!

15. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

I guess so Iggy [​IMG] my bad...

16. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Somebody in my upline just recieved 4 checks in the last 2 days with some very very good money. They are very happy now. That person is still is waiting for 1 more check to arrive, but is very relieved that they got back this much. Just thought I would share something positive...

17. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

I tried to Cash Out 4K from my cash balance today from the LaFuente site...

guess what? I got an ERROR Message at the last step waiting for confirmation of the cash out...then I tried it on a different computer and got the same error message...

Not a surprise anymore...

18. msjtalbot

msjtalbot New Member

To anyone who has any knowledge on the ASD business...

I've been searching these blogs for the last few days looking for something that will go with my instinct to go for it!

I was so excited when I went to a meeting about this business opportunity, but now I am a little leery. For one, I am worried what will happen if the company shuts down. What will happen to my cash out balance? Will I still get it? Second, if the company changes (even for the better) what happens to our previous account and balance, not to mention referrals???
    If you watch the video from the owner, he mentions future changes more than a few times. What happens with our balances when these future changes take place??? My last concern is with the amount of cash one can take out at a time. If you decide, in 3 years you want to take out 10K, will that be honored??? Without these answers, I don't see how I can put out 2K and just pray the business is still going in two years, in order to make a significant profit.
    My last concern is how can anyone (this company) afford to pay out all this commission and money??? What if...too many customers want their cash out? Is the company able to do this?
    If anyone can help me answer my concerns, so that I can get started, I'd appreciate it!
    Thank you!
    J

19. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

MSJ, those questions of "What If" Scenarios would be great questions to direct to the Q&A Sessions in the Webroom.

Here is the WebRoom Schedule:

http://www.freewebs.com/dawnstowers/webroomschedule.htm

You can participiate in the Q&A as a Guest and ask questions.

On this Forum the majority of us are Members and obviously cannot give any "Guaranttees" of Possible future Scenarios.

There is a level of Risk of any business opportunity, including this one.

I would like to direct you to the Company's Legality Statement also:

http://www.asdcashgenerator.com/legality_statement.php

Here is a Short Segment in this legality statement that may interest you:

" I should tell you that like all rebates, this offer may be withdrawn at some time in the future, and the opportunity will be gone. However, the special offers will be honored for all who do participate at this time. "

Hope that helps.

20. jimmudge

jimmudge New Member

I live in Atlanta area & I have never had any problem logging in or surfing. It has never taken me more than 5 minutes to surf my 12 sites. Maybe it is your internet provider. Do you have DSL or dial up?