ASD - Starting to give me a bad feeling - Can someone help please

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Morelans, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Read my mind mate!

Projection comes in many ways... you body language will speak volumes about what you are truly feeling!

One of the things I love about this opportunity/business is that it is NOT DEPENDENT ON RECRUITING!!! I refuse to pressure my friends and family into doing something don't really want to because of a sense of obligation! I put that out there right up front before speaking to any of them!

I have shared this opportunity with many, and to date, none have come aboard. My reaction is... NEXT! Either people see the opportunity or they don't! Nothing I can do about that either way!

However, once I start drawing the checks, I'm sure many will have renewed interest!!

As for the site - I don't think it's all that bad. There are some valid points... like having to scroll down to log in and the running Breaking News. After about 3 weeks into this, I am still finding information I didn't know existed, so obviously that could be better organized. And first impressions are important, particularly when you are approaching a certain type of people.

In the interim, I'm surfing and watching my cash out grow daily!

PERSPECTIVE AND ATTITUDE ARE EVERYTHING!

Cheers!
    Brenda
    See you in Miami today!!!

2. susanb

susanb New Member

I've been in ASD since Dec. 2007. It's always been a wild ride. Andy has a huge vision for this company--I didn't realize that in the beginning, but now I see what he's doing.

Really, if we compare trying out a program like this to the other risks we take in our lives, why is it so hard to imagine risking $500 or so? Any day we get into our car, ride the subway in NYC, take a plane, have children, fall in or out of love, try a new recipe, go skiing or swimming, we're taking risks. And certainly this particular industry is high risk. But isn't your IRA or 401C completely unguaranteed, too?

All I can say is that, so far, since I joined, Andy has always made ASD better and paid me what he owes me. I think it will always be a wild ride with ASD. As long as he fulfills the fundamentals: pays me and keeps his promises, it will be worth some irritation. After all, compare a half hour at the computer with a 9-5 job!

And, to balance out the excitement/stress, I work several of these programs, so I'll eventually have parallel full-income streams. [​IMG]

3. westfam11

westfam11 Member

susanb,

You are so right about the risks. They are everywhere. They are a part of life, although we all have the choice to choose or not choose more risky aspects.

My husband's 401-K has gone down 14,000 dollars since December, so I understand that risk all too well.

Becky West

4. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Is there a Risk Free Business or Investment out there? IndyMac, government backed Lender went under today and the Feds are taking over. Bear Stearns, largest Investment Bank bankrupt and needed a bail out from the Feds. Dow Jones dipped under 11,000 yesterday. Bank CDs paying 2% interest - savers are losers also because Inflation is higher than 2%.

5. LauraLicata

LauraLicata New Member

iggyigette:
    Is there a Risk Free Business or Investment out there? IndyMac, government backed Lender went under today and the Feds are taking over. Bear Stearns, largest Investment Bank bankrupt and needed a bail out from the Feds. Dow Jones dipped under 11,000 yesterday. Bank CDs paying 2% interest - savers are losers also because Inflation is higher than 2%.

It's funny that you mentioned that because I just got a statement from my 401B plan and its down again. I want to research how to get the money out without too many penalties and put it where I know I'll earn money...frankly at this point my mattress is the second best place!

Take care,

Laura

6. Caterina

Caterina New Member

susanb: All I can say is that, so far, since I joined, Andy has always made ASD better and paid me what he owes me. I think it will always be a wild ride with ASD. As long as he fulfills the fundamentals: pays me and keeps his promises, it will be worth some irritation. After all, compare a half hour at the computer with a 9-5 job!

You said that really well......

7. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

LauraLicata: It's funny that you mentioned that because I just got a statement from my 401B plan and its down again. I want to research how to get the money out without too many penalties and put it where I know I'll earn money...frankly at this point my mattress is the second best place!

Every 401 Plan typically has a Cash Account that you can move the money to without actually having to take the money out of the Plan

8. asdabq

asdabq New Member

Andrew,

Referring to your post from 11Jul:

Yes, still a few quirks, unanswered emails, etc. I was supposed to get 2 free months of VIP status when I signed up, it only showed 1 month.
    While I never did get a reply, I am showing that I have another month now of VIP (as it should be). No answer, but problem fixed!

Also, W-9 is now on file thankfully!

My guess is the staff is taking care of problems, just not emailing everyone back- fixing the problem instead of yacking about it, again, works for me! Time well spent on corrections.

Today, received email about "greenbackstreet.com" and am surfing that while waiting for page loads on asd. They did seem to spend some serious time on that site's development & look, works very well, quick page loads. Found some bargains as well.

This site adds serious credibility to ASD's income streams!!! Very pleased to see this!!!! Thank you Andy & crew!!!!!

While it's still a 2 hour job (minimum) doing my required surfing in the morning I have the feeling this is becoming credible (sustainable). I don't think this is an ISP problem, I'm just competing with 100K+ surfing members! Any server would have a problem with that.

Tom

9. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Tom,

You are seriously having to spend 2 hours minimum to surf your required ads daily??

I have never had that experience!

It might take me a 1/2 hour max and sometimes I surf 40 sites in that time.... just because it's so easy to do.

Also, I've been trying to determine if you get a bigger rebate for surfing add'l (beyond the required 12). I haven't conclusively been able to determine that. Does anyone know?

I did go out and buy a new computer and I have a 6 mg wireless service provider.

Cheers!
    Brenda

10. westfam11

westfam11 Member

No the rebate is just for the required site views. The only thing doing extra surfing is you get extra credits, not extra rebate.

Becky West

11. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Thanks Becky!

12. asdabq

asdabq New Member

Brenda,

I joined 10 Jun08. At first, I could surf about 40 sites in about 30 minutes, that includes actually looking and opening some in a new link.

For about the last two weeks, it takes anywhere from 30 minutes to four hours. This of course, includes the time it takes to open a new browser, log back in. That in itself takes about 10 minutes, many time timing out before the site even opens.

This, I believe, is attributed to the many new users using the system at the same time, between 8AM MST and 12PM MST (MST=GMT -07:00 hours).

I have four computers, they all behave the same way. I test surfed at work, same. There is NO problem with any other site. Google News loads a full page

13. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

I have decided to get my money out of ASD as soon as I can - even if that means only the money I initially put in. I am just tied of the website being down or so incredibly slow you can't complete surfing the sites required. I am tired of the excuses that all problems experienced are the result of rapid growth. How hard is it for ASD to have a professional company design and take care of their website??? And what about this great server upgrade that they did that was supposed to be there for the expanded growth. Sure don't see any evidence of that. I would never recommend to anyone that I know to look at ASD. Too much crap.

14. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Tom,

I hear your pain... thankfully surfing hasn't taken that long for me. However, I do find the "greedier" sites that have pop-ups, videos, etc are typically the ones that trip it out.

I think, like you, teething pains. I just keep thinking about the return! Let's face it, where else can one get back so much for so little. To me, even the 2 1/2 hours in line at the Miami Rally was still worth the potential return!

Perspective! The wider our perspective on the issues... the more peace we can have about any situation!

Hopefully, they are fixing the issues with this down time! Unfortunately, I'm a little concerned that Chicago is this weekend and we'll go through it all again! Did I say that outloud?

I have a new person under me who has no clue what to do... and put money in over the weekend. She signed up right before the Rally. I'd planned on showing her how to surf yesterday and then today... now hopefully it will be tomorrow... but she has a very busy schedule tomorrow. Even so, it will all work out... life always seems to find a way of working out!

Patience, my friend in ABQ! I'm thinking about heading out your way in September.

Cheers!
    Brenda

15. Vaussie

Vaussie New Member

Sorry to hear you're ready to give up!

I'm not pointing fingers or judging... but generally, when something in my life is frustrating me, I try to look at my reactions and learn, what is life trying to teach me?

In the grand scheme of things, I try to keep my eye on the BIG picture and not just the little hick-ups along the way! For me this is a great lesson in endurance, patience, tolerance and understanding!

I look at what I could be doing with my money otherwise... the options aren't that great - in fact, they are down right miserable in today's economy especially!!

My head is repeating an old saying... GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!

Don't know if this is any value to you... it's intended to be encouraging. But you please yourself!

If you decide to move on... good luck!

U

16. dbass2

dbass2 New Member

Morelans, I too have been having many negative days about ASD. In fact I am done with this investment. I invested a small enough amount money that I can afford to lose. And at this point I don't expect to get it back. Hopefully, your parents and friends didnt put too much money in because its looking pretty bad now. The scam is just about exposed. The empire will cruble much much faster than it was built.

17. logicalusa

logicalusa New Member

dbass2: In fact I am done with this investment. I invested a small enough amount money that I can afford to lose. And at this point I don't expect to get it back. Hopefully, your parents and friends didnt put too much money in because its looking pretty bad now. The scam is just about exposed. The empire will cruble much much faster than it was built.

Well, if you could afford to lose it, then why all the moaning and the chicken little attitude? Move on already. Maybe find a new company that you can trust to make some money with.

If ASD gets their act together next week and you end up even making a profit with them may I suggest a nice charity to donate the profits obtained?

18. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

susanb: I've been in ASD since Dec. 2007. It's always been a wild ride. Andy has a huge vision for this company--I didn't realize that in the beginning, but now I see what he's doing.

Really, if we compare trying out a program like this to the other risks we take in our lives, why is it so hard to imagine risking $500 or so? Any day we get into our car, ride the subway in NYC, take a plane, have children, fall in or out of love, try a new recipe, go skiing or swimming, we're taking risks. And certainly this particular industry is high risk. But isn't your IRA or 401C completely unguaranteed, too?

All I can say is that, so far, since I joined, Andy has always made ASD better and paid me what he owes me. I think it will always be a wild ride with ASD. As long as he fulfills the fundamentals: pays me and keeps his promises, it will be worth some irritation. After all, compare a half hour at the computer with a 9-5 job!

And, to balance out the excitement/stress, I work several of these programs, so I'll eventually have parallel full-income streams.

EXACTLY Susan!
    I too am in 2 different programs and am perfectly happy with my income.

Would you please share how much you originally put into each.

Thanks
    Terri

19. psierra

psierra New Member

This topic should be renamed ASD-Starting to give me a good feeling....LOL! Just teasing![​IMG]

20. iggyigette

iggyigette New Member

Yeah everything in my account is up to date and corrected. Both the ASD and LaFuente account. Still no Surfing but if they want to pay me for not surfing that's ok too