ASD - Starting to give me a bad feeling - Can someone help please

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by Morelans, Jul 9, 2008.

1. WealthChanging

WealthChanging New Member

Great conversations!!!! Thanks for the input!!!

Christine

2. nkelly

nkelly New Member

Vaussie: It might take me a 1/2 hour max and sometimes I surf 40 sites in that time.... just because it's so easy to do.
    Have you had any issues with the new system throwing up errors?
    I have tried firefox, internet explorer and even using a different operating system (Vista) on another machine, but can't get in today. Tried the whole day so far...but apparently the site is up...[​IMG]

3. Investigator

Investigator New Member

If the site was up and running then you would be able to get in....

4. wealthdreamer

wealthdreamer New Member

Hi Everyone, have read all the post rearding ASD. I just want to share my view and experience with ASD so far.

Yes, this company is growing fast and that is why causing all these support issue. Initially my intention is to advertise my business and thought that wow, this is great idea.

After logging in everyday clicking on ads for a while, I realise that my statistics at Google Analytics has a 100% bounce rate from ASD. Than I realise that everyone seems to be clicking on the ads blindly just to clock the quota. I have since stop using ASD and start to see my statistic improve tremendously.

This is just my experience and I would certainly hope that they will come out with better ideas to ensure their members are indeed reading on ads.

5. WhiteSox

WhiteSox New Member

What?????? Are you OK?

6. nkelly

nkelly New Member

lol...[​IMG]