ASD to Sponsor Indy 500 cars

Discussion in 'ASD - Ad Surf Daily' started by mrich87, Jul 29, 2008.

1. mrich87

mrich87 New Member

Andy just said on the conference call that ASD will be advertising on two Indy cars and events leading up to them. They will have them at the Tulsa rallies....

Maybe Danica P will drive (hubba, hubba).

Mike
  2. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

Yeah, I heard that too..did anybody else catch anything else from the webroom tonight? I couldn't hear anything for the most part...I hope they get that conference room thing figured out soon...
  3. jgiesbrecht

jgiesbrecht New Member

Yeah, I don't even bother anymore to try to get on those webroom meetings. It would only take them a few minutes to set themselves up with an up to date web conferencing system - why don't they do it?????

As for advertisng on Indy cars - I imagine that will cost a bit of money. Hopefully they are generating a large income elsewhere - other than people purchasing ad packs.

Anything more you can tell us about what was said tonight???
  4. luvtravel

luvtravel New Member

jgiesbrecht: As for advertisng on Indy cars - I imagine that will cost a bit of money. Hopefully they are generating a large income elsewhere - other than people purchasing ad packs.

Anything more you can tell us about what was said tonight???

They need to have a working site to advertise in the Indy races first dont they??[​IMG]

(sorry, sarcasm, after 9 days of waiting and still counting....)

Terri
  5. bluedog24

bluedog24 New Member

I hear ya Luvtravel, I'm starting to get a little worried myself...