Asians Adopt Network Marketing with Eagerness !

Discussion in 'Productivity and Motivation' started by Aspire, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Aspire New Member

Hi all, felt I had to share this with everyone.....

We all promote our HBB and work hard to allow others to receive the benefits that we see and get. Most will agree that it is a struggle to build a downline, but persistancy always pays dividends.

One of my upline associates has been spending a great deal of time in Asian communities overseas and has been blown away with the business ethic of the people, and how eager they are to embrace a "Good Opportunity" when it presents itself.

This raises an interesting question...

Q. Why do most people in European countries look at "Work" as a necessary evil that interferes with their leisure time?

There are a select fiew of us that actually embrace extra work as a means of paving the road to our future, and this Forum is full of them. For us, success is a matter of time directly influenced by the amount of applied effort we put in, and I for one am looking forward to burning the midnight oil constantly for the future benefit for my family.

can you imagine a nation full of people like this?

Here is an excert from a communication from a very successful leader on a 7 figure income...

People here in Bangkok travel over 2 hrs just to meet with me after a long day at their jobs. Nearly everyone in this country are very hungry and "open"....they see the business opportunity right away. I am holding meetings from early in the morning until I finish up at sometimes 2:30am.....7 days a week - that is how hard my down-line work.

This person use to be an Airline Hostess in NZ

Work Hard - Enjoy What You Do - Do Not Stop
  2. Marktech Member

" I for one am looking forward to burning the midnight oil constantly for the future benefit for my family."

--If you are looking foreward to that, then you have found the right business [IMG]
  3. cybermommy New Member

Oh yes indeed [IMG]
  4. Newbie Shield Gold Member

I love burning the midnight oil. I enjoy what I do. It's great to have a wonderful hobby that is also a business. Nothing beats working for yourself and living well off the income.

[IMG]

~Newbie Shield~
  5. Aspire New Member

Newbie Shield: Nothing beats working for yourself and living well off the income.

"Agree, I do"