Auto Cash Funnel

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by shiz101, Dec 8, 2010.

1. shiz101

shiz101 New Member

Hey guys,
    wodnering if anyone has heard of this program or used it? If so, what do you think of it?
    The url is

http://www.autocashfunnel.com/

Thanks[​IMG]

2. mountainmom5

mountainmom5 Gold Member

It's only $39 so hey go check it out.... but they are not telling you the truth. Nor are they being upfront with their figures. Just so you know.

It has NEVER happened that a complete newbie made that kind of money quickly. ever. period.

These guys PROBABLY have a great program though... so you just have to wade thru all the hype to get to the details of how they are doing it.[​IMG]

3. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

Looks legit to me.

Just know that you will probably not even get close to making as much as he is.

Expect to make a few good mistakes and also expect setbacks along the way.

Tal

4. TJamMoneyMan

TJamMoneyMan Well-Known Member

There are sooo many of these 'make a ton of money on autopilot' plans until it is beyond ridiculous.

Most, if not all of them make their money through SALES not the actual implementation of the plan you are buying.
    Think for a moment, if this was so treasured that they are limiting sales (scarcity sales tactic), then why would they be selling it, and only increasing the competition?

If you had a secret way of making money, that depended on the word NOT getting out - which is why they CLAIM to be limiting sales, would you tell anyone?

And you can not honestly say this is 'legit' if you haven't bought it and examined it for yourself.

Make sure you can get a refund, is my advice!

5. mbasa

mbasa Member

If you are sold by the pitch, i think you must check it out. I agree with previous posts though, it will probably drill down to you driving traffic to an affiliate site, so it is never easy as the sales pitch promises.

6. TJamMoneyMan

One serious consideration though, is HOW this plan works.
    I don't know about this particular plan but many 'auto-pilot' traffic plans can cause trouble for you with search engines.

If your site gets banned by google, then not only will you not make money but, well you'll be a certified 'bad boy', screwing up your marketing dreams for quite a while.

You really have to investigate first!
    AND be sure there is a good refund policy!

But I am still newbie/naive enough to believe there's an AutoMoney-Santa Claus so, I wish folks would try a few of these, AFTER thorough INVESTIGATION, then post a thread and share their experience.

Of course, after someone reveals which one of these is not total BS, then the market would quickly be completely saturated!

Smart marketers know how to keep a SECRET - which is why I strongly tend to equate this with Santa...

7. Ydris

Ydris New Member

Heard of it, haven't tried it. Cheap programs breed welfare, how many sign ups would you need to get to 5 or 10k in a month. You would need 100s, so unless you know how to drive massive traffic or you have a list, then.... The decision is Yours.

Ydris

8. jazbo

jazbo New Member

There really are a limited ways to make money online, once you strip it all down.

Just think of it like this - if you had a magic formula that was raking you in large amounts of passive cash, would you saturate that by sharing it for $39?

No, neither would I.

9. keeplivin

keeplivin New Member

first, I don't trust anything that says you will be making money with no effort or knowledge... let alone that you'll be making it within 24h. maybe that is my loss, but there is always a viewpoint that is not shown no matter what you are looking at, all the way down to this page.

second, i believe that you find what you are looking for. and what you are looking for is what you already do, most of the time.

10. mrbillydee

mrbillydee New Member

Well, I am BRAND NEW to all of this. I have never done any internet marketing at all. I bought the product. I haven't had time to go through everything yet. It is A LOT of information, videos, etc. It all seems pretty legit. I got everything they promised. He does actually show how to do everything in less than an hour in real time. You have to download a lot of things, and I have a feeling that where they are making their REAL money is on the upsale when you go to but their product. I hit cancel and they offered another $10 off, so I went ahead and did it. $29 is all I spent, but they try to get you to upgrade to another package for $197, then another deal for $67. I didn't do any of them. I just got the $29 one. It does come with a lot, and they do show you how to do it. It is more work than what they lead you to believe, but it doesn't look too bad. So far, all I have watched is how to build a squeeze page. I didn't even know what that was, lol. Like I said, I'm BRAND NEW.

I don't know how well this stuff will work, but it doesn't seem like a rip off as long as you aren't expecting to make the figures they show. Those figures are also using their upgrades as well, I'm sure.

Hope this helps some of you who are thinking about it. I'll check back in once I have more time to fiddle with it. I also work full time and have 2 small children, so I may not be quick about it [​IMG]

11. woody821

woody821 Guest

I agree I havent found one program yet that I have purchased that didnt involve a ton of work. Making money online is a job which means expect to work for it.

12. TJamMoneyMan

woody821: I agree I havent found one program yet that I have purchased that didnt involve a ton of work.
    That's a great 'work-ethic' attitude.

Hopefully you'll be able to knock some pounds off of that 2,000lb work-load though!
    There is automation, and outsourcing if nothing else.
    Ready made and constantly updated websites and blogs as well.
    To say nothing of etc. etc!

All I am really saying is there are things that take more (and LESS) work/effort than others.

NOT endorsing autocashfunnel though!

13. TJamMoneyMan

mrbillydee: Those figures are also using their upgrades as well, I'm sure.
    If nothing else, PLEASE ignore those statements of 'earnings'!

Whatever the value and veracity of AUTOCASHFUNNEL, those 'statements of earnings' are pure scam you can be sure...

14. mrbillydee

mrbillydee New Member

I agree with that. I have NO EXPECTATIONS of pulling in those kind of figures. I assume those are scam numbers. Just from what I've seen so far, it does look like it involves a lot of work, which I am not afraid of.

I'll say that it doesn't seem like a total scam so far as they have answered emails and seem willing to help? We'll see how it goes. I'll keep everyone updated as to how it goes. Not looking for too much, just to learn how to do some things and at least make back my $30.

15. TJamMoneyMan

mrbillydee: Not looking for too much, just to learn how to do some things and at least make back my $30.
    Careful where you set your sights - just in case you hit your target!