Auto Cash System

Discussion in 'Business Opportunities and Programs Reviews' started by irishboys, Jul 6, 2009.

1. irishboys

irishboys New Member

Has anyone heard of this...came across it the other day. Appreciate any feedback!
    Thank You

2. kyrash

kyrash New Member

Have not heard of it but if you have a link or something we could take a look and see, even though instinct is giving off warning bells...

3. irishboys

irishboys New Member

4. getagrip

getagrip Gold Member

Its probably ok, as I'm sure you will learn some good information from it, but it won't be easy...

5. BobFirestone

BobFirestone New Member

I don't know anything about the program but there are a few things that set off the warning bells.

Obviously anyone promising to show you how to make a lot of money with no effort is usually a bad sign.

Second. When he talks about his cars. The BMW 745 is a full sized sedan not a convertible. I would assume it is a typo except 745 is referenced again at the bottom of the letter. I don't know a single BMW owner who doesn't know the model they are driving.

I guess the question is are you willing to gamble with $50?

UPDATE: There is an exit popup and that offers you the program for $17. If you are going to gamble hit the exit button first.

6. nanlar

nanlar New Member

I have heard about it but is has been out there for a little while. It is going to take a lot of work to promote because of the fact it sounds to good to be true. I think you may want to look at something that does not promise you riches so quickly.

7. bulldoza

bulldoza New Member

Don't waste ur time...most of the information that you get in the Auto Cash System you can get for free just by looking around on the net. I thought it might be good since it was heavily promoted by quite a few people who I thought I trusted but I ended up really disappointed. Save your cash mate.

8. mjb13815

mjb13815 New Member

I have seen quite a few people promote this course as well but I have never been a member. See if you can contact the owner/support team just to see if they respond within a reasonable time. when you look for programs like this you should always try to email them to see if they get back to you. I have found that many programs I have purchased in the past do not have very good support which is important within this business. It's also good if you need to get a refund.