Avoid up front Fees

Discussion in 'General Advice' started by payment proof, May 14, 2012.

1. payment proof

payment proof Well-Known Member

When applying for a job online, joining a site, starting an income opportunity, etc. avoid up front fees.

-A legit job is always free to apply for.

-A legit money making site is always free to join and will offer free ways to make money online.

-Income opportunities should also be free to start, such as affiliate programs, things like Google AdSense, etc.

2. talfighel

talfighel Silver Member

payment proof: -A legit money making site is always free to join and will offer free ways to make money online.

-Income opportunities should also be free to start, such as affiliate programs, things like Google AdSense, etc.
    When you join a business opportunity like MLM online, you will need to pay a monthly fee to make the most money with that program. If no one buys or pays for anything, no one makes any money.

The only way to make money with no upfront fee is to join any affiliate program and then promote it. When a sale is made, you earn a commission.

You can find such programs here:
    https://www.clickbank.com/marketplace.htm

3. Just2EZ

Just2EZ Moderator

talfighel: The only way to make money with no upfront fee is to join any affiliate program
    Whoa! That's a blanket statement and just not true.
    There are plenty of other free ways to make money on-line.

Example: You don't pay eBay fees until AFTER YOU GET PAID.
    PayPal takes their cut WHEN YOU GET PAID.

So many things can be done to make money without investing anything except time and energy.
    No need to pay to join a program unless you are buying a product you use or sell for a profit.
    Don't buy hype or promises that can't show you the money and where it comes from.

4. payment proof

I agree Just2EZ. There are many, many ways to make money online without paying an up front fee.

As you say, So many things can be done to make money without investing anything except time and energy. How about blogging, SEO, and Google AdSense as another example. [​IMG]

5. simpleflair

simpleflair New Member

there are so many ways you can make money online. Just like the members said in the previous posts, you can do ebay, affiliate marketing, paid surveys, paid reviews and many more. You'll just have to do a bit more research on your own to see what works for you.

6. robpenn

robpenn Member

There are two sides to this one.

If you want to make little money from surveys or writing articles, then never pay to join.

If you want to get into professional affiliate marketing you will have to buy a domain, hosting and maybe a decent website template and an auto-responder.

You can start affiliate marketing with a free site, but it has many, many down sides. Only do that if you have no money at all to invest.

If you find a good mentor it can be useful to pay for their mentoring. It can save the hassle of learning bits and pieces from all over the internet from different people.

If it is a MLM company, it is only fair to pay a small one off admin fee to join. Income should come from products sold, not your downlines joining fees. The MLM company may want you to order a certain amount of product to qualify for commission.

7. feenux23

feenux23 New Member

There's a neverending list of FREE ways to make money online. You just have to do your research on Google or other search engines to find the right fit and nitche for you. For example, I was looking for ways to make money online a few months back and I started with blogging. I also joined several other programs that have made me a substantial amount so far. One of them is the Online Payday System It's 100% free to join and it pays you daily right to your paypal account.

Just do some research and make sure to find out exactly what you're getting into before thinking of paying any fees for a "work at home opportunity."

8. getdailycashnow

getdailycashnow New Member

I would avoid paying an upfront fee for an income opportunity online. There' so many different programs that offer no upfront fee, and that's actually "free" and also offer's a free marketing system. Not all income opportunities online is for everybody. If you do your research and find the right niche for you its possible to make money online. [​IMG]

9. Mikenivez

Mikenivez New Member

The legit opportunities that i found didn't charge me a penny. I'm usually against paying upfront unless someone i know and trust recommends it to me. I most definitely avoid the "get paid to push 1 button and only at a cheap price of $45.99".

10. Marktech

Marktech Member

payment proof: A legit money making site is always free to join and will offer free ways to make money online.
    So true. If they are legit, they plan to make money from the work you do, not the cash you have.

11. payment proof

feenux23: There's a neverending list of FREE ways to make money online.
    Very well said feenux23!!

Why pay to make money online when you can make money online for free.

12. annadenise

annadenise Active Member

I also found something where it is free to join with no autoships or minimums that everyone needs and does every day. I did this because as much as I love my primary business some people just can't afford to or don't want to buy products monthly to earn commissions. I also did not have the inclination to do affiliate marketing so it worked out well.

13. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

I couldn't agree more! I was scammed or sort of scammed at least three times before I could finally find that out. There are some really good legitimate ways to make money online but there are a lot more scams out there.
    Kind Regards