1. ceaf

ceaf New Member

Don't, save your money. You can learn it on your own faster and easier. There's no $100,000 in copywriting, their statements are misleading. People make this because they have many avenues of revenue, not just copywriting.
  2. mikesmall

mikesmall New Member

Hi All,

I took the AWAI six figure course and got a lot out of it. I am not a great success example but I make an average of $1,800 per assignment. Each takes me about two days (weekends) and I land an average of 3 to 4 per month doing this part time (still too nervous to quit the day job but I'm getting there [​IMG]

I also got a lot out of a book called "Hypnotic Writing" by Joe Vitale. He's a successful copywriter who's been around a long while.

I hope this helps. Good luck!
  3. sperkins

sperkins New Member

mikesmall,

Did you have any experience in the copywriting field or marketing before taking the course? And how long did it take you to get your first assignment upon completing the course?
  4. flybilly

flybilly New Member

Thanks for all who replied, I have been looking at this course and needed some advice about taking it and if it would be something I could use or a dust collector. I will now check it out and will let all know what I find1 Thanks again!
  5. gowriter

gowriter Member

Yeah, they're legit and they have good customer service because I asked for a refund for one of their books.

It was a little too expensive for me with all these books. A lot of the authors who contribute to their books have their own books which you can purchase for cheaper on Amazon.

I'd rather learn how to do affiliate marketing. That seemed more appealing to me, but if you're interested in becoming a professional copywriter, they're legit.

Just be prepared to fork out some cash.
  6. tctrader

tctrader New Member

I took the course and I rate it as good. My association with AWAI was actually my introduction to online marketing through some other AWAI promotions. It is definitely worth checking out and doing your own assessment. [​IMG]
  7. neilho

neilho New Member

Hi Everyone

I'm new on the forum but I'd like to let you all know that I'm just about to start the AWAI course. I think it's genuine but up until now I've not had the $300 spare to invest.

I will let you know how I find it
    [​IMG]